Chapter 10/ (chapter 9 part II)

Not a normal love story II

Tao’s POV.

“Your father is back.” My mother said. I saw the questioning look on Sohyun’s face. “Dad? Is he already back from Malaysia? Why didn’t he call?” I asked. “No, sweetie. He had some business here that he forgot. But the good thing is….

 

You are going to work with him. And….

 

You’ll take Sohyun with you.” My mom explained. Sohyun looked at me with big eyes. “W-why?” She asked, a bit awkwardly. “Remember the reason why the two of you are even married? I have waited for this moment!” My mom said before she clapped her hands excitedly. “Your father and Tao’s have been in this fight for years, but by bringing the two of you together, the two of them might become friends again. Your father was my and my husband’s best friend.” My mother explained to Sohyun, who nodded in understanding.

***

“You aren’t nervous right?” I asked Sohyun who was ripping some pieces of tissue apart. “No-no.” Yes, she is… “It’s just… it’s been a long time since I’ve seen my father. What if our dads don’t make up? What if your father doesn’t like me?” She said in one breath. I took her hand in mine and told her some sweet words. “It will be okay and my father will totally love you!”

“I-i’m just curious,. What if they don’t become friends anymore. You don’t think that it would affect our marriage right?” Sohyun asked. I know that her father is a not a fun subject to talk about, for her. When Sohyun was eight years old, he abandoned her and Samuel for business, leaving her mother to take care of them by her own. Samuel was born, two months after he left.

“Don’t worry. I know that, when they see the kids.. they’ll be the happiest people on earth. Like us..” I said and smiled to myself. I didn’t even notice that Sohyun was watching me the whole entire time. She smiled at me, seeing me smile.

Sohyun’s POV.

As Tao kept on talking I looked at him. He was smiling so sincerely. I just couldn’t keep myself from smiling with him. Just like a young couple that just started dating, smiling for the little things. Being happy, just being with him.

“We’re here.” Tao said after a while. I looked at a huge house, probably triple times as big as ours. Let’s say that our house is the biggest in our town. “Uhm, Tao? Where is ‘here’ exactly?” I asked as I looked at the mansion. “Family house…” He breathed out before he continued. “I used to live here with my mother and father, aunt and uncle, Minhyuk and Jisoo, Yuya and Inoue and Minho. Your parents used to live here as well. But I was too young to remember.”

“Twelve people in one house?!” I asked in disbelieve. He just nodded before he got out of the car. He opened one of the back doors and so did i. I took out Xiao Tao and Tao took out Yi Fei. Samuel, who was sitting next to them, jumped out of the car. We walked into the house and I immediately knew why everyone moved out. We walked into a room that looked like a dining room. We were welcomed by silence..

“Tao, Sohyun, Samuel, please come closer.” Tao’s mom said. I smiled and walked closer. Suddenly the aura changed. Everyone smiled. “Hello auntie.” I greeted before I went to greet the rest. Minhyuk’s mom, Minhyuk, Jisoo and Jinny. There were some seats, still not takin by anyone. I wonder.. will my father sit beside me? Will he recognize me? “You okay?” Samuel’s voice softly asked. I didn’t even notice that he was sitting next to me. “Yeah..” I said.

Suddenly the door opened. The man who walked in smiled at everyone, looked at me. He smiled. “Hello, Sohyun. It’s been a long time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I’m so sorry for the late, and short chapter. But hey, I have my reasons for it.

                -My brother’s laptop. (he doesn’t let me use it often)

                -My best friend is staying over! Yeey!

                -I have a lot of work for school

                -I don’t feel really well either.

So, what do you think of the ‘mystery guest’?! who do you think it is?

 

Tao’s dad?

 

Sohyun’s Dad?

 

 

Or someone else… who might ruin a love story by snapping his fingers….