Booze, cries and smiles (idk..)

Not a normal love story II


 

More!” I almost yelled. Suzy got us a few more bottles and since then I stopped counting. I was so drunk I couldn’t see nor think straight anymore. Whatever came out of my mouth was nonsense or puke. I fell asleep easily and when I woke up I was in a car. I was still drunk and wasn’t thinking straight. “Zhoumi.. where the hell are we?” I asked the almost wasted guy sitting next to me. Well, he was sitting I almost laid down on his lap. “I’m bringing you home, brother.” He said as he patted my head. Within a few seconds I was asleep again.

Sohyun’s POV.

He doesn’t pick up his phone and has been gone since yesterday night. “It’s almost 11AM and he’s still not back.” I said as I walked to one side of the room and then back to the other. “He’ll come back. He always does. Let me see that note once more.” Minhyuk said as he stretched his arm to receive the note from me. “I’m going out with one of my friends. See you tomorrow. Heart and kisses.” He read the note and even the little heart and kisses. “He’ll be back today. Don’t worry.” He added. I stopped walking around and looked him in the eyes. A moment passed by as we looked into each other’s eyes. I was about to say thank you when I suddenly heard the bell.

I rushed downstairs. “It’s okay sweetie. I’ll get it.” Ms. Huang said. “No, I’ll get it.” I said as I stormed towards the door. I opened the door and there was Tao with a good looking man who was supporting him as he was totally drunk and unable to stand on his own two feet. “Hello, I’m Zhoumi. I’m bringing Tao home, but who are you?” He asked me as he probably didn’t know that Tao had a wife. “She’s my lovely wife!” Tao almost yelled. Crazy bastard! “Oh, real-” He couldn’t even finish what he was going to say since Ms. Huang suddenly came out of nowhere, again. “ZHOUMI!” She yelled as she saw the young man. He looks older than me and Tao but in her eyes he must still be young.

Come in, come in.” She said as she grabbed him by his arm. He hesitated for a second since he didn’t know how to get into the house supporting a drunk lad on his one arm and being dragged in by a woman on his other arm. I took Tao and dragged him inside and immediately into our bedroom. “Oooh, are we in hurry?” He asked playfully, giving me more reasons to smack his face. “You, stay here. I’m going back down. Don’t you dare to move.” I said as I walked towards the door. “Can I get a kiss first?” He asked me. “No.” I said before I walked out of the door and walked downstairs.

I didn’t had the chance to introduce myself properly yet. My name is Sohyun. I’m Tao’s wife and have two… one baby.” Zhoumi gave me a questioning look as I suddenly changed my sentence. “You had two children, and now you have one. May I ask what happened?” As soon as I heard his question, tears jumped into my eyes. “I’ll explain it to you later, Zhoumi.” Ms. Huang said as she grabbed his hand. “O-okay.” Zhoumi answered as he shifted his eyes from me toms. Huang and back to me.

I need a drink. Do you guys need anything?” Ms. Huang asked as she stood up. Me and Zhoumi looked at each other as we said “No thank you.” Together. Ms. Huang walked towards the kitchen and Zhoumi looked at me as he inched closer. “Sohyun, why… did you marry Tao?” He asked me in a whisper tone. “Because I love him.” I said. “He never told me he had a girlfriend. I was pretty surprised when he said that you’re his wife.” He kept talking and talking. No wonder why he and Ms. Huang are such close friends. “Talking about my husband, I’m going upstairs to see what he’s doing.”

And with that I left. I went upstairs, opened the door of my room and walked in. a second later I walked back out. Tao had puked all over the room and smells so bad, I can’t breathe in there. I took a deep breath and went back in. I dragged Tao out of the room and into the bathroom. I made him sit in front of the toilet so that he would puke right into it. “What is this?! Where were you?!” I was mad. No, furious! “This is a hangover. And I was in the club..” He said. These stupid answers he gives me right now make me even angrier. “For so long? It's 11AM goddammit!” I started to scream. Tao puked again and I couldn't stand the smell. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to Zhoumi and Ms. Huang.

As I stepped right into the room, I saw little Yi Fei. Zhoumi looked at me and smiled. “She's so cute! She really looks like her mother!” Did he just call me cute? I thanked him for his kindness and went along with the conversation. Zhoumi and Ms. Huang were talking about stuff that I don't understand, don't interest and bore me. After only ten minutes of talking about nonsense, I already excused myself and went to Minhyuk's room. He was reading a book of my favorite author that I borrowed him. And seemed very interested. “Sohyun!” He said when he realized that I was in the room. “I didn't know you were standing there! Is Tao back?” He asked with a worried expressions on his face. “Yes. I could kill him right now. We just lost a child and he goes out partying, get drunk and forget about his wife and other child that need him!” I said without breathing.

Sohyun, I can't stand to see you like this! You have to get some time alone, doing what you want, with the people you want to see, so you can feel better!” Minhyuk said. I didn't understand what he meant but I let him talk. It would be nice. Alone, reading a book in the sun, with my family. I wish I had my mom right now. She would tell me what to do and help me. I looked at Minhyuk. “Do you think it would be okay if would go away for a few days?” I asked him. I was already planning a weekend at the beach with my brother and Minhyuk in my head. These two guys can really make me feel better so weekend alone with them would be nice.

Of course! It would be a great idea. But take someone with you. I don't want you to go alone, get lost, hurt or worse!” He said. He's such a good friend. Supporting me, but still protective. “Do you want to go to the beach with me for the weekend? I'm going to ask my brother, too.. Even though he's going to say yes anyways. If you want, Jisoo can come too.” I said. He smiled and nodded his head. “i would love to go with you. But.. Wouldn't Tao be really upset if you would spend a weekend with me and not even ask him to come along?” Minhyuk is too smart, but I don't care. He was out all night and I really need this. “Next weekend. You, me, Samuel, Jisoo, beach!” I said as excited as I was. Minhyuk smiled again, making me smile, once again.

Minhyuk, you made me smile, again!

 

Sorry for the very late, very short, very worthless chapter but i do hope you like it. i've been so.. down since exo started losing members...