Final

New Him. New Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goonmi went out of the hospital building, she walked to the streets when a man started following her. That man was Jin. He grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Goonmi was startled and her eyes widened when Jin was in front of her. "J-Jin.." She started to feel nervous and scared at his sudden show up. jin smirked at her and caressed her face with his other hand. "I missed you.." He said and Goonmi irked at his touch. Jin's grip on her wrist tightened and she tried to pull it off. "Don't you miss me?" He said. "L-Let go Jin.." He grabbed her shoulders and Goonmi squealed. "That bastard doctor can touch you but i don't?" "Let me go!!" Goonmi pushed him away and ran away. Jin watched her retrieving back and his hands we're formed into fists.

Goonmi stopped and held the wall for support. She gripped on her abdomen and groaned at the pain. "N-No.. You gotta be strong... Minrin.." She called for a cab and went inside fast. When she arrived, she saw Jun's car parked at the side. She went insdie the house to see Jun cooking in the Kitchen. Jun turned to her with a smile on his lips but dropped soon as he saw her crying. Goonmi ran to his arms and sobbed on his chest. "Y-Yah. What happened?" He asked. "W-We need to leave. Now. J-Jin is back.. He found me.." Jun's eyes widened and he held her tightly in his arms. They both went after the door only to retreat when Jin was banging on it. "Goonmi! Get out of there right now!!" 

Jun released her and was about to open teh door when Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter