Return

New Him. New Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun and Goonmi was very happy in each other's arms. They didn't even realized that the've been together for 4 months. When goonmi was walking with tons of shopping bags on her hands, her phone ringed and it was difficult to get it on her pocket. When she managed to get it, Jun was calling. "Yes Jagi?" She said and chuckled. "Where are you? My work is done i can pick you up." Jun said. "No need. I'm just about to get a cab." Goonmi said and a cab stopped in front of her. "Are you sure?" Goonmi hummed and closed the car door. "Just go straight home and i'll be there in half an hour." "Okay. Be safe Jagi." Goonmi chuckled before they both hung up.

~

When Goonmi arrived at their house, Jun was waiting for her and he helped her bring out her bags. Goonmi kissed his cheek before they both went inside. Lucky for Jin, Goonmi didn't notice him when they were alone at the cab. Jin smirked and pushed his cap lower, before driving away. 

"So. How's shopping? And i thought i made myself clear?" Jun said after he put her shopping bags on the table and he crossed his arms. "Hm? What clear?" Goonmi asked cheekily and Jun's eyebrow arched upwards. Goonmi chuckled and hugged his waist. "U mad bro?" Goonmi said and looked up at him. "I ordered you to buy as many clothes as you can right?" "But i did!" "No. You only brought 5 bags!" "Aish really oppa. I can't just spend your money like that. We should save you know."

Goonmi smiled sheepishly at him and bit her lips. should i tell him now? Goonmi fidgeted with her hands behind his back and sighed. "Jun.." Goonmi said and Jun circled his arms on her shoulders. "I-I wanna tell you something.." "What is it?" Jun asked, suddenly feeling tensed and a little nervous. "I-I went to the doctors earlier.. And.." Goonmi sighed again and suddenly a big smile took over her face. "We're gonna have a baby!" Jun's eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "W-What??" "You're gonna be a father!"

Jun's eyes sparkled like stars and he hugged Goonmi real tight. "I'm gonna be a father! Waahh!" Goonmi laughed and Jun picked her up before spinning them. "Yah! The baby!" Jun hurriedly put her on the ground before checking if she was okay. "The doctors said i need to be very careful. I don't want to lose my baby again." Goonmi caressed her abdomen and Jun kissed her forehead. "That won't happen ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter