The new Love.

New Him. New Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctor Jun entered the room to find a sleeping Goonmi. He checked on her vitals and starred at her sleeping face. Goonmi suddenly stirred on her sleep and she opened her eyes. "Good morning Ms. Choi." Jun said and smiled at her. Goonmi showed no reaction and simply sat up and sighed. "Where's.. Jin?" She asked. "Oh your Boyfriend? He just left a while ago.." Jun said and sat beside her. "I'm sorry for your loss.." Goonmi looked at him and nodded. Jun pouted and huffed. When suddenly a bright idea popped on his head. "Do you perhaps.. Wanna go to the garden?" Jun asked and Goonmi's eyebrow arched upwards.

"So?" Jun's eyes sparkled and not too long Goonmi nodded. He assited her to stand and they went outside the room. "Youre gonna love it there." He said as he pressed on the elevator button. When the elevator dinged she walked outside with the ssistance of Jun and her eyes widened at the garden in front of her. It was beautiful indeed. They both walked further until a small smile was placed on her lips. "There now.. You look more pretty when you smile." Goonmi blushed at his compliment and looked down on the ground.

When she saw a rose on one of the pots, she walked closer to it and admired it's beauty.. "I love roses so much.. And because of that i decided to name My baby Jangmi.. She will grow healthy and beautiful like a rose.. But i guess it's all impossible now.." Tears started to form on her eyes once again, but she decided to hold it in. Jun patted her back ad held her in his arms. Goonmi clutched on his shirt, crumpling the small fabric and finally let her tears roll down on her cheeks. Jin who is witnessing the whole scene clenched his fists.

Jun escorted her back on her room. When Goonmi looked at the Man standing in the middle of the room, Her eyes widened and fear took over her body, Jun followed her gaze and saw Jin. Jin fakely smiled at them and he went to Goonmi before hugging her. "I thought you ran away." He whispered and pulled away. His eyebrows knitted for a second before it returned to normal. He's pissed. Jun excused himself and went outside, She followed her gaze and starred at the closed door. Jin suddenly gripped on her jaw and she looked at him.

"Why are you with him?" He asked in a deathly tone. Goonmi who is ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter