Escape

New Him. New Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed like that. Staying couped in a white room. Today, Goonmi will be discharged in the hospital. Jun who still doesn't got an answer was furious. He went to he room just to see her packing her things. Goonmi looked at him and offered her hand. "Thank you. For taking care of me." She said and smiled. Jun just starred at her hand before looking at her eyes. "You're not going anywhere." Jun said and Goonmi dropped her hand. "Jun, there's nothing you can do about it. About us and Jin." She said. "There's one thing i can do." Jun held her hand and pulled her outside the door.

Meanwhile, Jin who is hanging out in the club suddenly remembered that he needs to pick up Goonmi at the hospital. He sighed and throwed the money on the table. "Leaving so soon?" Asks the girl with him, showing much much clevage. Jin untangled his hand and went outside. 

When he arrived at the hospital, he lazily locked the car door and went to the elevator.

"Jun! Where are you taking me?!" Goonmi said as she tried to pull her hand back. "Taking you somewhere far from this hell!" "Let go!" When they were about to take the elevator someone was using it going upwards to the the floor they are in. "." Jun looked around and saw the stairs open. He ran with Goonmi on the stairs and he slammed the door open before running to the car park.  "Jun!!" He opened the car door and shoved her inside. She tried opening the door but it was locked. "Jun let me out!!" When Jun was seated on the driver's seat he started the engine and drove away.

~

Jin opened the doors in Goonmi's room only to find nothing or no one. He ran at the Nurse's desk. "Where's the patient on room 405?!" He said. The staff was shocked at his statement. "She was discharged today and she's in her room." One of them said. "No! She's not in there! I was suppose to pick her up!" The staffs hurriedly called for a police to search the building, Jin's hands were formed into fists. I'll get you for this Goonmi. 

~

When they arrived at Jun's house he opened the door for her. She refused to go out and didn'tmind his presence at all. Jun sighed and picked her up on his arms. Jun punched in the familiar code and Goonmi looked at him. When they were finally inside, Jun set her down on the couch and sat beside her. He noticed a new bruise on her arm, he caressed it and sighed, again. Goonmi scooted away from him and hugged her knees. "My desicion is final Goonmi.. You are staying in here. And you're not going back to Jin." He said firmly before going to the kitchen. "Why do you care anyway.." Goonmi mumbled enough for Jun to hear.

Jun stopped in his tracks and faced her. "Because i don't like it when you get hurt." "What is it to you if i get hurt?" Goonmi stood up and faced him. "Tell me Jun. What is it to you if i get hurt?" Jun's lips was formed into a straight line, their eye contact never broke. "Oh? Tell me..." Jun ignored her question and continued walking to the kitchen. She followed, not long and turned him around. "Tell me Jun!" Suddenly, Jun gripped on her shoulders. "Do you really want to know?! Fine! I'll tell you!" Goon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter