REVENGED FOR HER

Omo... Go My Love!

CHAPTER 24
REVENGED FOR HER



Su Ki smiled widen while her fingers moving on the air followed the rhythm of the music which fulfilled the living room. She stood up from the couch and her body moving to the left and right. Dancing with the flow. She approached to the mirror which hanging on the wall. She sang as her fingers fixing her hair. She bites her own lips when she realized there was a love bites on her neck.

"D*mn! Who told you to me?!" Suddenly she yelled while kicking the man who not moving anymore on the floor. She glared at that man and her smiled widen. She laughed and nodded. "Right. Just die. This for Min Jie." She pressed her feet on that body and she smirked. She took a gun on the table and once again she released the bullet on his chest.

She turned when suddenly she heard someone opened the door. She put the gun back while her smiled widen. Rain eyes were glaring at the body on the floor before he approached to her. Their gazed meet, Su Ki caress his hair and he just let her kissed him. Their kissed deepened until she pulled her lips and she hugged him tightly.

"Oppa... I will do anything for Min Jie."
"Su Ki...,"

"I will appreciate that kiss. But you have to stay with her." She let him go while she touched his cheek. "His number three." Su Ki gazed at the man who she shoots. The man who destroy Min Jie's life! Rain took a deep breath and nodded. "What should we do with him?" She asked.

"Like number one and number two. Just burn him." Rain approached to the body. He kneels down while his eyes gazed at Su Ki. "You let him touch you?"
Su Ki smirked and rubbed her hair. "It's nothing. Just some fun for him before he dies. He really thought I'm a w*ore." She laughed. "We have to trap him right?"

Rain stood up while walked near to her. Su Ki took a deep breath when gently Rain touched her neck. "Promise to me. We did this for Min Jie." She nodded. "It's our secret. No matter what happened, we will bring this to our grave."

"You can trust me." She stared at him. "I won't tell Min Jie anything." She walked to the couch and sat. "It's hurting me and I know his hurting you too." Her eyes gazed at him. Rain walked to the bedroom. He grabbed the blanket on the bed and went out. He covered the dead body before he approached to Su Ki and sat beside her. "Oppa...there's a problem with Min Jie."

"What is it?"
"She doesn't want her baby."
"When her due?"
"In three months. She said she want to find an adopted family for the baby." Su Ki looked at Rain. "The baby is her nightmare. I won't blame her for that."

"You have any plan for her?" Rain asked.
"I already talk to my father. He said my family will adopt that baby. My father talks to Min Jie about that. She agreed because her child will get a better life with my family."
"Su Ki...,"
"I told you. I will do anything for her." She stared at him. "Anything, Oppa."





Min Jie pushed her palm on the couch and she sat. She rubbed her stomach before her eyes were staring outside the bedroom window. She hates everything she has now. Nothing can make her smiled and nothing more can she trusted when she thinks about that. Why she has to been through the pain? Why everything hurt her so much? Even her Omma, someone she trusted so much!

"Min Jie...,"
"Oppa...," She looked at Rain when he walked and approached to her. He smiled and sat next to her. "Oppa... did Su Ki tell you anything?" He nodded. "I want you to do something for me too."
"Min Jie...,"

"I want Joon to live with you. I want you to talk to Omma about that." She stared at him. "I don't trust her anymore. I can't forgive her and my stepfather for the rest of my life." She shook her head.
"Min Jie, can you tell Joon what's exactly happened? He really thought...," Rain paused while his eyes were gazing at her. "Min Jie, I already think about this. I want you to marry me."

"No."
"Min Jie...,"
"I said no!" Her voice tone high.

"Min Jie...,"
"You should find a better woman for yourself. But not me."
"I really like you. Why can't we...,"

"Oppa...," She cut his word. "I want to leave everything. I need a new life and I want you to let me go." Rain rubbed his hair and shook his head. "I really need to start from beginning. First rules, no tears. That's my late father always said to me. And I want you to tell Joon about that if he feels I'm being cruel to him." She looked at Rain. "I don't want him to know what's exactly happened to me. It will hurt him. He still can't believe that I'm pregnant. And he really thought the guy who makes this to me doesn't want to take any responsible. Let him have that thought. Let him believe that I was dumped by that man."

"What are you gonna do? What do you mean that I have to let you go?" Rain asked while his eyes were staring at her.
"I want to leave my past. Don't begging me because I already make a decision."

"Don't do this to me. I really care about you Min Jie." Rain looked at her.
"I'm sorry. I need strength to forget my own nightmare." Min Jie eyes were gazing at him. "And I need you to take care of Joon."





Joon folded his clothes and thrown it in the luggage. He looked at Rain but Rain eyes were staring outside the window. Joon took a deep breath and walked near to him.
"Hyung...,"
"Don't ask me anything. Your mother agreed if you stay with me."

"Why you do this to me? I need my sister. I need my family." He stared at Rain.
"Min Jie makes a decision for you. She can't take care of you anymore."
"Why? Because she's pregnant?" He asked. "Why she doesn't ask that man to take the responsibilities? Why she allowed that man dumped her?"

"Joon...,"
"Who is he? I will talk to him. He can't do that to Min Jie noona." Joon shook his head. Rain stood up and his eyes gazed at Joon. "Hyung, I really thought she likes you. I want her to choose you not other man. Why you never say anything even she's carrying other man child? I really thought you care about her."

"Joon... I care about her. But I can't force her when she already makes a decision." He stared at him. "Let her make her own choice. She chooses and we must learn to accept."
"Hyung...she's my sister. I can take care of her and her baby. I don't think I will have a problem with that. I only have her and Omma." Joon looked at him with big eyes. "I really can take care of her."

"You better stop that Joon. Pack all your stuff and from today, you will live with me." Rain eyes were glaring at him before he went out from his room. Joon shook his head and he throws his body on the bed.





"Focus! You will miss the target!" Mr. Park shouted while shook his head. Su Ki took a deep breath but finally she aimed the bullet on her left. The shoot went through the watermelon not an apple like he ordered to her. "Yaaa... you miss it!" Mr. Park stared at her.

"Abuji...,"
"It's not my fault. You beg me to teach you. Don't you remember?" Mr. Park asked. She nodded and approached to him. "I don't understand why suddenly you need to learn how to shoot. Why? Did you kill someone?"

"Of course not. Why you ask me that?" Her eyes widen.
"You looked so weird lately. I know you will do anything for Min Jie. You plan something with Rain right?"
"Abuji...I don't know what you're talking about." She shook her head and walked. But she stopped when suddenly Mr. Park called her name.

"If you already kill them, I know I can't stop you. But make sure you know to keep that as your secret till the day you death. Su Ki, you're the only daughter that I have." Mr. Park looked at her.
"Abuji...,"

"I agree to adopt Min Jie's baby because of you. It's not an easy job. But I know your mother will help you." Mr. Park eyes gazed at her and smiled. He approached to Su Ki and grabbed her shoulder. "I don't raise you to become a killer. But if you already did that, I want you to stop. I don't want you to addict with that."

"Trust me Abuji. I won't ruin my own life." She shook her head before she walked and approached to her family farmhouse. Mr. Park sighed and his eyes were staring at the sky. He knows what her daughter already did. Gun, bullet or murder is not strange in his life. And he has to accept the fact that her daughter already covered her hands with human blood. Not only one but three!