CHOICE, CHOOSES, CHOOSING

Omo... Go My Love!

CHAPTER 25
CHOICE, CHOOSES, CHOOSING



The wind burst into the house as my hand was busily arranging Mei Rin clothes in the drawer. I glared at Seungho but he and Mei Rin totally concentrated at the notebook in front of them. I smiled then stood up before I approached to them.

"Mei Rin... shoot... shoot ...," Seungho ordered while Mei Rin laughed as her fingers pressed the key on the notebook. I scratched my head and my eyes gazed at them.
"Appa...dead...," Mei Rin pouted when she miss the target at the space ship. I took a deep breath and Mei Rin looked at me when I rubbed her hair. "Omma...,"

"Having fun?" I asked and she nodded. I looked at Seungho when I realized his eyes were staring at me.
"G.O didn't call you?" I shook my head. "It's weird. Where did he go? It's two days already."
"I don't know. He never leaves me before this. I really think he has a serious problem." I sighed and sat beside him. "What should I do? I can't talk to him if he doesn't want to pick up his phone."

"Did you ask anything to Min Jie. He looks stress after he comes back from her house right?" Seungho asked. "I think there's something happened between them."
I almost grabbed my cell phone when suddenly I heard someone rang the bell door. I looked at Seungho before I stood up and walked to the living room. I went to the door and pulled the handle. My eyes widen when I saw the man who standing in front of me.

"Rain Oppa...," I stunned but at the same I realized someone touched my hand.
"Jeong Rin aaahhh... is G.O inside? I need to talk to him." I looked at Min Jie and I realized her eyes swollen. I shook my head and I took hold her hand.

"Min Jie... I'm looking for him too. I don't know where he goes since two days ago."
Suddenly Min Jie cried broken. She hugged me so tightly and my tears were falling too. Where did G.O Oppa go? Why he didn't pick up his phone call? What's going on between him and Min Jie?





He knocked his fingers on the car window then he lean his body on the car seat. G.O sighed and rubbed his face. Everything totally messed up for him lately. Kang Mi Rae... Lee Min Ji... why they should entered into his life? Why he must fall in love with them? What the hell is going on with him?!

He shocked when suddenly he heard someone knocked his car window. He looked outside and he saw one lady standing there while her eyes gazing at him. Slowly he opened the car door and walked out. The lady moved backward but her eyes still staring at him. They gazed meet. That lady smiled at him and slowly her smiled widen.

"Jung Byung Hee?"
He nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't know whether I should talk to you or not." G.O looked at the lady and awkwardly he smiled at her.
"It's alright. I can understand." She nodded. "You must be tired. Drive from Seoul to Gyeongsangbuk-do. Did you have enough sleep?" She asked and he shook. "Come to my house. Get some rest and I will make lunch for you. I hope you can accept that."

"Thank you. I really appreciated that."
"Come." That lady walked and he followed her from behind. "First time at Gyeongsangbuk-do?" He nodded. "I hope you like this place. Extreme summer and winter for people who lives here."
"It's beautiful." G.O smiled. "Surrounding by a mountain and I saw lots of apple farms." He told her.

"Some of those farms belong to my family." She smiled at him and they stopped from walking when they reach at the farmhouse. She opened the door and both of them walked in. "I think you better took a bath, get some rest and then sleep. I will wake you up when I already make a lunch for you." She led G.O to the guest room and she opened the door. "I will take a towel for you."

"Su Ki sshi...,"
She took a deep breath and her eyes gazed at him. "Byunghee, call me noona. You know you should call me that right?" He nodded. "I'm happy that you call me yesterday. And I'm glad that you come here."
"Noona...," Awkwardly he called her and Su Ki smiled widen.
"You know Rain right?" He nodded. "Joon?" Once again he nodded. "How about Mir and Chundoong?"
"I know them." He answered her. "By the way, Rain hyung want me to come here."

Su Ki smiled and nodded her head. "He told me over the phone yesterday. Don't you think your destiny bring you here?"
"Noona...," He called her again.
"If Kang Mi Rae still alive, you should thank her for what she did for you. Even the day she face her own death, she still want to find happiness for you, Byunghee. You should feel happy that she still loves you even she's not with you anymore." G.O forced smiled and nodded. "Follow your heart. You already come here." She approached to him. "Don't turn back. Just do what you think is right for you."

"But you think I make a right decision?"
Gently Su Ki touched his hand. "It's your faith. Accept it. And I learn to accept it too." G.O eyes started to tear but he holds it from falling. "Be strong Byunghee. You have to do it for Min Jie." Su Ki rubbed his shoulder and slowly their smiled widen.





"Ji Ho... don't run!" Mir shouted as his hands busily arranging boxes of apple in the farm store. He glanced at Joon when he realized his eyes were staring at Ji Ho who looked excited running around the store. He gazed at Ji Ho before he approached to Joon and standing next to him. "Hyung...,"

"I don't know what should I say everytime I looked at Ji Ho. I just realized my sister had been through so much pain because of him." Joon sighed as his fingers rubbed his hair.
"Ji Ho just a little kid. You can't blame him for anything." Mir eyes were gazing at him. "I know it's hurt you. But knowing the truth is better than hiding it for the rest of our life. At least you can understand why your sister doesn't want him."

Joon nodded and they just looked at Ji Ho when he running out from the store. Joon took a deep breath and let it go. "Harabuji...," Ji Ho ran to Mr. Park while him and Chundoong busily arranging the entire apples in boxes.
"Ji Ho aaahhh... don't run. Your Omma will scold you if you fall." Mr. Park looked at him.

Ji Ho giggled before he sat next to Mr. Park. Chundoong smiled when he saw Ji Ho and that young boy pick a couple of apples and put it in the box in front of him. "How's your school? Fun?"
He nodded and smiled. "But, my Seonsaengnim likes you."

"Seongsaengnim?" Chundoong eyes widen. "Which one?"
"My classroom Seongsaengnim." He told him. Chundoong looked at Mr. Park and both of them smiled. "She always asks me about you Chundoong Ajussi." He added.
"Really?" He nodded. "Ji Ho aaahh... next time if she asked about me, you should tell only a nice thing. Okay?"
"Okay." They gave high five to each other and laughed.

"Aigoo...Ji Ho." Mir approached to him and messed up his hair. "We should go home. Your Omma will look for you if you late." Mir took hold Ji Ho hand and he stood up. Mir brushed a grass on Jo Ho pants while Joon just looking at them. "Mr. Park, we have to go first."

"Tell Su Ki that we will back around four." Mr. Park looked at him. Mir nodded and both of them walked down from the hill to the road. They went into the car and arrived at farmhouse five minutes later. They walked out and went into the house. But Mir eyes caught one car at the house yard. Weird... he never saw that car before.
"Omma...," Ji Ho approached to Su Ki at the kitchen and he hugged her tightly.

"Ji Ho aahh... you being a good boy today?" He nodded. "Great. Time for lunch. Wash your hand first." She rubbed his shoulder and Ji Ho went to the sink. "Mir... joins us." Her eyes gazed at Mir when she saw he was standing between kitchen and living room.

"Noona... they will back around four." Mir walked into the kitchen and pulled the chair before he sat. "By the way, I saw a car at the yard. You have a guest?" He asked while taking a plate that Su Ki hand to him.
Su Ki smiled and nodded. "My friend actually. His from Seoul."
"Your friend?" Mir stared at her.

"He called me yesterday telling me that he wants to come." Su Ki told him. She smiled and walked. "I have to call him for lunch. Eat first okay." Su Ki looked at them. "Ji Ho... don't play with a rice. Eat it." She warned him.
Su Ki walked to the guest room and she knocked the door. No answer. Slowly he pulled the handle and she smiled. She saw G.O still sleeping. She approached and her fingers shook his wrist.

"Byunghee...,"
G.O a little shocked and he rubbed his hair before his eyes gazed at Su Ki. "Noona...,"
"Time for lunch." He nodded and gets up from the bed. He just looked at Su Ki when she walked out from the room. He sighed before he stood up and went to bathroom. "What am I doing here?" He half whispered and looked surrounding him. "Right. Be strong." He nodded.

He walked out from the guest room and approached to the kitchen. He stopped from walking when his eyes caught Mir was sitting at the dining table. He looked at him before his smiled widen.