[ F I V E ]

Bring Me To Life [ O N H O L D ] [ R E V A M P I N G ]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter Five Parted Ways

Yi Fan woke up only to find himself inside the VIP section of a plane. He quickly looked around and blinked his eye hard, to check if he's dreaming or what. As he twist and turn, his mom woke up-which is sited on his right side-. "Hon, why? Go back to sleep." She said as soft as possible. Images of Jaehee rapidly flash on Yi Fan's mind.

"I haven't bid my goodbye! Omma! You took me away! My friend,I-I left…her…" his breathe is now caught on his troat. Rolls or tears escape his eyes.

"I'm sorry son. I never knew you guys would meet today" his father explained-sited on his opposite direction-. His little sobs turned into a whines and cries. His mom patted his back and tried to clam him down. But he can't. He knew the feeling of being left, and he couldn't believe he just did it someone special. He doesn't want her to feel the same pain he experienced.

"Calm down. We will go to Canada and start a new. We will leave everything behind-"

"But I haven't said a proper goodbye. I don't have any means to contact her."

"I'm terribly sorry. What if… just imagine that everything that happened between you two are a beautiful dream, neh?" His mom said and hugged him.

The funeral's last day is today. Jaehee is wearing her black hanbok with a little white ribbon on her long wavey hair. Jungmyeon and their father is wearing their suit and tie, with the band on their right side. Jaehee cried while being carried in his father's right arm. Jungmyeon held his father's left hand while he tried to hold back the pool of tears that is formed in his eyes.

The ceremony lasted for an hour and slowly, the people dissolve ; leaving Jungmyeon, his sister and his father. Jaehee's loud cries broke her brother's heart while their father remained stunned and tired looking. "Let's go home" he said weakly. Jaehee protest and started having her tantrums.

"No!I'll stay with Eomma. Eomma won't leave me! Hyung! Sta-" "Shut the crap up Jaehee! I'm tired! So let's. Go. Home!" He shouted as if the person his talking to has the same age as his. Jaehee was quite. Hearing the anger from her father's voice scared here. Shocked her. As much as tried holding back her tears, she started sobbing and crying louder than before. Jungmyeon quickly wrap his arms around her tinny body and tried to pacify her.

Jaebom rolled his eyes and hissed annoyingly. Leaving the two behind, walked towards the black car-the service car they used-.

"H-hyung why did abeoji shouted? I got scared" she cried as she wrap her small arms around him and nestle her head in his shoulder. Jungmyeon rubbed his back and sighed.

"Maybe he's just tired and stressed. Don't worry. Let's just go before he gets totally mad." He smiled at her and she nodded. Holding her hand and run around the field before heading

Please log in to read the full chapter