[ T W O ]

Bring Me To Life [ O N H O L D ] [ R E V A M P I N G ]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter Two Beginning (A/N: Just to give you the idea of our rooftop's setting, please view this:D
http://www.archidwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/cityRooftop2-5.jpg)     Jae Hee have found the rooftop. Just in time before the sun sets down. She looked around to see a perfect spot that would satisfy her needs. She was so mesmerized by the scenery, but one thing caught her eyes the most. At the corner of the fully designed rooftop, lies a for granted, old swing. She quickly run to it.   The space created between the floor and the swing, is almost the same as her height. She looked at it with a very determined face. But deep in side everyone knows that fear and doubt is filling her. what if she fall? What if it broke above her?   She nodded her head and let out one deep, snappy sigh. She lift her left legs and hook it on the swing. Palm are place at the swing as her arms stands as her strength when she tries to lift her leg. When she was almost  half laying on the swing, she rolled herself and then sit properly. Her smile was so bright that it can out shine the sun. She chuckled alone. Feeling proud at her own self.   "Omma. I climb the swing all by myself today. Did you saw that?" She sighed as she look above and closed her eyes. Feeling the last remaining sun rays for the day on her milky fresh skin.   She opened her eyes and saw the sun sets slowly and she watch it with glitters on her eyes. This is her hobby together with her mother. Usually, his brother and father will not come because they're playing basketball or watching sport, movie, whatever. Everything seems so connected with her mother.   "Why did you take her away? Am I a bad daughter? Is hyung  a bad son?" So many question that keeps running her mind. So many that it can fill up the needed question for an elementary test exams.   A tear manage to escape her eyes and rolled down her fluffy cheeks. She got shocked at this tear and quickly wipe it with the back of her hands, then she just laughed it away.   "Ahhhhhh~" she shouted as she tries to make the swing move.     When Yi Fan's index finger twitch up, his mother was holding his hands. Her head jerk up and tears quickly escape her eyes. She went out of the room to call the doctor. His father and Mr.Hwang went to the office to postpone all meetings, appointment, and all business matters.   Yi Fan took a deep breath before he slowly open his eyes. He looked around and knew that he's in the hospital. He was looking for his family...or at least someone. But there is none. No one. Not a shadow. Not a hair. Not nothing.   He sighed and help himself to sit straight. Back resting on the pillows behind him. He stop himself from crying and quickly remove the I V inserts in his body.   He stood up and wear the slipper beside the bed. He slowly open the door and went outside. Not even bothering to slide it back.   Where am I going?he thought as he wonder around his own hospital. Room by room, he can see someone taking good care of the patient. Not just the doctors and nurses but also their family.   "Omma, abojie, Appa. Where are you?" A tear quickly drop and it touched his skin. How he wondered when his parents can wipe away his tears. But he know that will never happen so he wipe it on his own, like usual.   He continue crying as the memories repeat itself. His feet stop as the sun ray touch his tears. He wiped his blurry eyes and saw the sun sets. How he wished to watch this with his parents or Mr. Hwang,  or anyone. How he wished to feel the warmth of someone's companion.   Yi Fan's POV   "Yah! You they call 'The God of God' why didn't you make me leave? You coud have let me die!
Please log in to read the full chapter