[ O N E ]

Bring Me To Life [ O N H O L D ] [ R E V A M P I N G ]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter One Destiny's Game (A/N: Jus to give you an idea of the funeral setting view this :http://repatriate.me/media/images/greeting_room.JPG ;http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UyCjsNtBXrU/US9KkzuudVI/AAAAAAAADaM/RdtOtStLP88/s1600/funeral7.jpg : nt carry on)   "Where is he?" A woman in her mid twenties came running in together with a man, who we can tell worried, by the look in his eyes. But he remained stiff and manly. Mr. Hwang stood up from his chair while still sobbing.   "Are you his parents?" The doctor asked and the woman nod while trembling."well. Mr. Hwang Here, said that he was found drowning in his own blood inside his room. We did our diagnosis and found a cut in his left wrist and ended with a conclusion that he committed suicide." The doctor explained and the woman buried her face in his husband's chest while her hands was clasp in front of her chest. Mr. Hwang kept his head low.   "I hate to say this but, he lost to much blood. Due to the span of time he cut himself and been found by Mr. Hwang. Plus the depth he have drawn. If he didn't wake up this afternoon..we have to say that he's gone." The doctor bowed as a sign of apology to the wiping parent in front of him.   "Can't we do blood transfusion?" The male asked.   "We already did that. But he's still unconscious for one and half day." The doctor informed.   "It's all my fault. I'm sorry." Mr. Hwang apologize. He kept bowing and bowing until the female faced him and shakes her head. Assuring him that it's nothing related to him.   The doctor bowed and said "I'll leave. Just call me if you have any concern." He bowed again and leave the private room.   "What should we do?" The female ask. Tear escaping her lashes and rolled down her cheeks. The male wipe it off using his thumb and  kissed her forehead.  

"I believe in our son. He won't give up on this problem." He tried to a sure her and even himself. Honestly speaking, he also wanted to cry but he needs to be  strong for his family. He hugged his wife and rubbed her back calming her. Mr. Hwang stood there,  crying silently. He bowed his head as he continue blaming himself. If only he could have answered him as fast as he asked then the boy wouldn't think that he's the same as others.

He never left his side for the whole one and half day that the boy stayed in the hospital. Holding his hands, every time it's possible and telling him that he was sorry and telling him how much he loved him.

    "P-please do e-everythin
Please log in to read the full chapter