[ T H R E E ]

Bring Me To Life [ O N H O L D ] [ R E V A M P I N G ]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter Three Something Special "Who's he?" Jungmyeon asked. She just giggled and hook her arms with his brother's.   "He said he's Yi Fan. He is very noisy and dramatic kid. He keeps on shouting on the rooftop. I was having a time of peace." She explained with all expression and gestures she can do. Which cause his brother to chuckled at his little sister's cuteness. He knuckle blow her head while he laugh lovingly.   "Ah! Oppa!oppa!" She shriek as she tries to get out of his grip. He stop and hugged her tightly. Their height was perfect for Jeonmyun to place his chin above her head.   "Don't run away from me again ok? I got worried. I thought you were gone. Oppa will cry if you get lost. Oppa loves you arraso?"   He hugged her tighter yet not tight to kill his beloved sister. She hugged him back but soon jump a little to bump his chin with her head. While he growl in pain she keeps on laughing.   He quickly stood straight and looked at her with a squinted eyes. In a playful way.   "If I get you, be prepared to be punished ok?" He warned and starts walking towards her. She put both of her thumbs above her ears and wave her hand as she put out her tongue and mock her brother. His slow phase slowly turn to big step, bigger steps, until he is totally running. Following his sister, who's also running in front of him.   "Oppa!! Don't. Stop it! I don't want to be punished!! Please" she laughed while continue running.   "You hurt Oppa so you owe me. I will tickle you till death!" He laughed but he halt. Mirroring his sister. She stop upon hearing the word death. He quickly run towards her and hugged her again.   "Shhh.. Oppa is just joking. Miane. Don't be sad please."   "Oppa you nor I won't die right?" She asked with tears forming her eyes. He noticed it and sit in front of her. Back facing her face.   "Oppa. What are you doing?" She said while trying to keep her tears inside.   "Oppa made you sad right? Piggy back." He smiled to his finest.   "What about my debt with you?"  She asked.   "Paid. Now hop in" he said and wiggled his back. She chuckled and hopped in his back.   "Plane 1 now boarding. Eiiiiwwww~~~" he mimicked the plane and continue running in a modulate phase. She laughed and the former scenario had disappeared like magic.   "Oppa am I heavy? " she asked.   "Nope. And even if you're fat. I will still carry you" she smiled at his brother's  statement.   "Oppa..."   "Hmm?"   "Saranghae." He smiled and run faster which makes her grip tighten.     Yi Fan skip-walk his way back to his room.  He silently slid the door and heard his mom shouting.   "I thought we impose that the service quality and safety here is suppose to be the best? Then where's my son?"   "Bu-in. Calm down. We will look for your son. We will look at all places he could be. We will check the Cctv. So please calm yourself."   "How can you tell me to ca-"   "-omma! " he hugged his mother's leg.   "Eotokke? Yi Fan? " she looked down on the boy hugging her legs tightly. He looked up and smiled at his mom. As he meet his mother's glassy eyes his smile grew wider. So she actually care?
His mother bend over to equalize their size. She creased his hair down to his cheeks. A tear escape and rolled down her cheeks. He smiled. Seeing his mother cry because of him is a glorious feeling. He touched her cheeks and asked" Omma, why are you crying?" He think he knew the answer, but he wants to hear it from .   "Because you made me worry. You made me sad. You made me cry" she chuckled a little. And hugged him tightly. The feeling is good. His little fantasies became true. He smiled and hug her back. He closed his eyes to feel and savor the moment. He isn't dreaming right?   The doctor, once again apologize to Mr. Wu and exited to room.   "Where have you been? You made all of us worried." Mr. Wu said as he bend over. He looked around and see Mr. Hwang looking down. He pouted cutely and run towards the said guy and hugged his legs.   "Abeoji!"   Mr. Hwang looked at him. And when he meet his smiling eyes he quickly hugged him.After sometime, he let Yi Fan go and chuckled. Yi Fan noticed a tear in his cheeks. He wiped it with his little fingers and Mr. Hwang chuckled.   "Sorry"Yi Fan shook his head and hugged him again.  

The room was filled with laughter and Yi Fan's stories never ended. For 10 years, he had spoken to his parents like normal children did.

 

    "I'm sorry for your lost" a friend who attended the funeral gave her condolence. Their father and Jungmyeon is wearing a black American suit with a white and black band in there left arm, while Jaehee is wearing a plain black Hanbok with white little ribbon in her hair. They all bowed down and accepted the old woman's gift.   The funeral is just composed of small group of people. It was just a simple funeral.   "Appa, I'm hungry" Jaehee grab his fathers slacks and looked up to meet his eyes. But unlike before, he didn't even bother to look at her. He just plain
Please log in to read the full chapter