Chapter 5 (Tiffany): Already?

MY Sister In SNSD (Fanfic)

Chapter 5 (Tiffany): Already?

~ ~ ~

It had been a long flight to get to Singapore by myself. Yes, I just flew to Singapore by myself. One week after booking a one-way ticket to the country, I was finally here.

Indeed, I met countless obstacles. First off, I had to explain to the others that I needed to go back to America to attend a family wedding and won't be back for at least 2 to 3 weeks. Secondly, I had to reschedule my appointments. Finally, I had to pack in secret, especially keeping the letter that was sent to me.

I guess the only person I got close to telling the truth to was Jessica. She kept reminding me to pack warm clothing because it was getting colder in USA (well, she was also from there too), but I secretly unpacked all the thick jackets each time.

My flight was a relatively early one, so I left the dorm at 8am Korean time.

The flight took a while, but eventually it landed in Singapore at around lunchtime. Just as well, my stomach was growling.

I got my bags after disembarking and rushed out of the doors into the arrival hall. I always donned on my sunglasses just in case I was recognised by some fangirl. I guess that is just second nature for idols like us.

I was so hungry, I felt it was ok to settle just for fast food first. But just my luck, it was full with the lunchtime crowd, and there was only one vacant seat of a table for two with a teenage boy sitting on one end.

It'll have to do, I thought.

"Excuse me," I asked him politely in English while struggling with my luggage, "can I share this table with you?"

He hesitated a while before replying

"I suppose you can," I answered back.

"Gee! Thanks!" I was so worried about my hunger that I accidentally spoke Korean.

"Sorry...what?"

Odd, he spoke Korean as well, I thought.

"I said thank...wait you weren't talking like this just now..."

What exactly is going on?

"Uh...yeah. I was talking in English." he replied still in Korean.

I better speak in English, otherwise he'll go mad, I quickly decided.

"Calm down, it's ok. I can speak English too." I changed my way of talking.

"Oh. I see," was all I could muster out.

I gave him a serious expression, then went to the counter to order my food. My arrival just got weirder.

Just as I thought that, the letter suddenly came to my mind. It was then I made a shocking realisation. Surely that boy is a crucial link to this letter, right?

After getting my food, I headed to the table to find the boy looking at my passport. Creepy much. However, he had his hand on his mouth, seemingly in shock. He looked like how I would look in the same situation.

Wait...what?

Ok, definitely need to question him now, I thought.

Finally, I sat down. We remained silent for a while, but then both of us cracked out:

"Look, we need to talk!"

No way, already?


A/N: Well, time to break the ice huh?

I promise I'll keep this story moving smoothly. Thank you to those who have been reading it so far~ Really means a lot to me.

Vote + Comment ~