Chapter 3 (Stefan): Always Wondering

MY Sister In SNSD (Fanfic)

Chapter 3 (Stefan): Always Wondering

~ ~ ~

Sometimes, I wonder how different my life would have been if something happened before. I cannot really explain it sometimes.

Yet I, Stefan, can only see this as just fantasy. Because the way my life is now is practically reality.

You see, I am an only child. Therefore, I always had all my parents' attention 24/7. Ok, I'll rephrase that: too much attention. I know I am already reaching 19 in about a month, but I am still being treated like I am ten years younger than that.

Basically, my parents are so free that they me wherever I go, including to my classroom in school. It's really embarrassing, seriously. I hate it whenever my classmates tease me about it, always making references to me still being a 'baby' or a 'scardey-cat'...yeah you get the point.

This has an impact on my social life. I never went out with friends, because they think I am weird and also because my parents don't allow me to all the time. I had lost friends due to this, which was not fun.

I wasn't even allowed to get involved in school in any way, especiially in my favourite hobby: swimming. My parents made me wear glasses to single me out, even though I have perfect eyesight. Essentially, I was to remain as unknown as I possibly could. Sad life right?

It would make sense if I could study hard and produce good grades. Unfortunately, I was only producing average grades on most occasions, something my parents are displeased about.

And here's another thing about them; they absolutely hate anything related to South Korea. If it was the other half of the country, I would totally understand. But why the South?

Not even my school teachers say anything hateful to that country. In fact there was one point I told my parents what I found out about South Korean culture from a teacher, they literally went up to him and insisted none of that was mentioned anymore.

Seriously, what's with them?

Well, they are Singaporean parents with a huge between myself and them. But why to the extreme of hating Korea? Heck, they even ground me for even getting a snippet of Korean trivia!

Anyways, I was pondering in my room this evening after a day of uneventful homework progress. It was a cool, peaceful night out of my window. Yet I can only just shed tears, because there is no one here to share the atmosphere of the night with me.

Mom, dad, let me go out and be myself for once, I thought aimlessly.

As I sank slowly into my bed, I held on to a locklet in my pocket. I don't know what is inside, because I never tried opening it before. However, I have a feeling that it was going to be important very soon.


A/N: So the new character is revealed here.

Stefan will be played by GOT7's Youngjae. 96-liner forever yay!