Chapter 6!

Drinking Is Bad!

Chapter 6!

The afternoon came even sooner than anyone has expected and the sun shines thru the windows of the motel on to the two person hugging each other comfortably and sleeping peacefully on the bed. One of the cellphone on the nightstand went off, luckily it was on silent mode but the sound of the cellphone vibrating could still be heard clearly in the quiet room slowly waking the both of them up.

"Ughh." Bomi grunted waking up from her sleep. "Where is this?" Bomi said as she focus looking around her surrounding until her eyes lands on the person slowly sitting up beside her.

The both of them stared at each other for a minute.

"AHHHHHHH!" They screamed at the same time.

"YA! YOON BOMI! WHERE IS THIS?! DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME HERE?!" Chorong scream while smacking Bomi with the pillow. 

"YA! YA! YA! STAHP!" Bomi shouted at Chorong and snatch the pillow from her hands.

"I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED AS WEL-" Bomi cut herself off as she saw what's on the night stand behind Chorong. Feeling curious Chorong turned and look at the night stand as well. 

"."

"Noooo! How could this happen?! When did this happen?!" Bomi took the paper that was laying on the nightstand completely ignoring her ringing phone. Chorong snatch the paper from Bomi's hands while Bomi is stoning out after reading the paper.

"OTTOKEH YOON BOMI?! You have to be to responsible for this!" Chorong threw the paper on the ground and pulled her hair in frustration.

"I'm dreaming right? This can't be real. I'm still so young.... Park Chorong! Pinch Me!" Bomi turned to face Chorong and cupped Chorong's face using her hands, without any hesitation Chorong pinched Bomi's face hard. 

"OWWWW! Park Chorong!" Bomi screamed and rubbed the red swollen part that Chorong pinched. 

"Damn it! If you feel pain means we are not dreaming.... OTTOKEH YOON BOMI?!" Chorong plopped down on the bed feeling mentally drained. "I have no idea Chorong-ah..." Bomi slightly pouted thinking about what are they going to do now since it is real that they are officially married. 

For some reasons after hearing Bomi call her name so normally for the first time Chorong felt a sudden calmness in her heart. Bomi lay herself down beside Chorong staring into her eyes as the comfortable silence took over them. 

"Bomi..." Somehow it felt nice to hear Chorong calling her name it's the first time Chorong didn't call her full name unconsciously the both of them started leaning closer to each other, they could feel each other's breathe on their lips. 

♪Brrrzzzzzz...♪

Bomi's phone went off on the night stand once again. They both of them snapped out of it and Chorong immediately turned away blushing red while Bomi frantically tried to find her phone.

'Oh shucks! What did I almost do?! That woman is Park Chorong, and I hate her!'

'Omo... W-we almost kis- no no no! We did not! Aish, Yoon Bomi you are driving me crazy.'

Bomi immediately picked up her phone without looking at the caller's ID. "Yoboseyo?" Bomi spoke calmly into the phone. "YA! YOON BOMI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOCATE YOU ALL NIGHT." Bomi almost went deaf and Chorong turned around as she was shocked by the screams coming from the phone. 

"Tiff Umma.. I-I am at a friend's house! I will be back soon~ bye!" Bomi hung up on Tiffany before Tiffany could scream again.

"Errr... Chorong-ssi. I think we should just keep this thing to ourselves first I have to get home now. We will talk about this some other time, here's my number in case you are afraid that I might run away." Bomi took the motel's post it and wrote down her phone number before grabbing her phone and heading out of the room. "Ya-"

Bomi left even before Chorong could stop her and for some reasons she felt empty and disappointed at the fact that Bomi just left her here. She lied back down on the bed that's filled with Bomi's light scent. 'So Bomi is my husband now?' 


----
A/N: Okay here's dem long awaited update! And I haven't edited this yet~ so there will be spelling mistakes. >~<
Sorry I'm suffering for writer's block. I know I please don't hate me!
))): I'm just really stuck recently. Mianhaeeeeee. 
I'll try to update again soon~