Chapter 7!

Drinking Is Bad!

Chapter 7!

Chorong woke up on the empty bed at the motel, she looked out of the windows and the sky is already dark. Wondering what time is it she reached out to night stand to grab her phone. "Omo! It's already 7:13pm. I have to get home." Chorong stuffed her phone into her pocket, tied her messy hair up and headed towards the door but before she left she saw the married certificate on the floor, 'sigh... Yoon Bomi, you better be responsible.' She bend down to pick up the certificate before leaving the room and the motel.

Chorong got into her car and started driving home, for the first time silence is making her feel uncomfortable as her clothes are still filled with Bomi's scent and she can't seem to stop thinking about her. 'Whats happening to me? Just a night with her and I become like this?! I can't believe this. I am Park Chorong and I'm straight!' Feeling frustrated Chorong decides to on the radio and play some music hopefully to distract her from Bomi. 

♪Dududutudu~ My My My You’re My!
The words I couldn’t say to you, My heart shaking when I stood in front of you. It was because I really like you.
Again, all day long I thought of you, and this isn’t the first time.
You wouldn’t know oh~ ♪ 

"Damn it, this song doesn't make things better." Chorong switch off the radio and sped home.

-

"Tiff Umma, I'm home." Bomi entered the house just to see her mother sitting on the couch pouting and frowning. "Where have you been Bomi-ah?" Tiffany asked Bomi calmly. "I was drunk last night so I stayed at a friend's house." Bomi replied as she sat down beside Tiffany. "Umma, I'm sorry that I made yu worried." Tiffany turned and hug Bomi tightly, "I'm glad you're fine! I just got really worried pabo ya~" 

"I'll just get back to my room, my head hurts." Bomi said before heading to her room. Tiffany looked worriedly at Bomi, 'I wonder what happened, she seems to have a lot on her mind. I should ask TaeTae for some advice.' Tiffany thought silently before deciding to make some tea for Bomi.

Bomi plopped herself on to the bed and let out a long sigh. "Ottokeh? Now that I'm marri-" but before Bomi could finish talking to herself the door opened up. "What marriage?" Tiffany entered the room and placed the tea beside Bomi.

"E-er, I was just wondering when will you get marry with the woman of your dreams!" Tiffany immediately blush at the thought of getting marry to Taeyeon. "Taeyeon said she doesn't want to force me and things slow~" Tiffany said while looking down on the floor. "Aww~ my umma is so in love!" Bomi teased. "Y-ya! Stop~" Tiffany pushed Bomi gently before heading out of the room feeling embarrassed. 

'Phew, thank god.' Bomi took a sip of the tea and images of her and Chorong almost kissing flashed thru her mind. 'Oh god, no.' she finished the tea in one big gulp trying to cool herself down. "OWWWW!" Bomi screamed as she felt her tongue getting burned.

'Damn you, Park Chorong.'

-

Chorong finally arrive home, she opened the door just to be greeted by silence and silence is not her best friend right now. 'I should head there to get a drink.' 

Chorong went up to her room to get her clothes changed before heading out once again.

After driving for a good half and hour Chorong finally reached her destination. She parked her car in the parking lot which is carved with the word 'Rongie' before heading inside. 

Chorong was greeted by loud music immediately once she steps into the club. She walk to the bar counter and sat down. "Aigo! Am I dreaming?! My baby Chorongie is here! Let me make you a drink!" Taeyeon said as she pinched Chorong's cheek. 

"YA! Taeyeon Appa~ it hurts!" 


-----
A/N: Annyeong~ didn't edit yet so sorry if there's any mistakes!
Here's chapter 7! I'm trying to get a hang of this. 
And today ladies code got into an accident.
One of their member passed away and some are in critically condition. 
Please #PrayForLadiesCode! They are actually suppose to have a schedule with apink today.
Really sad to hear the news even tho I'm not a fan of them.
To the beautiful member that passed away, heaven have gain another angel. 
#RIPEunB ):

And thank you guys so much for subscribing, commenting and up voting!
It keeps me motivated, so please don't stop! :')