Chapter 2!

Drinking Is Bad!

Chapter 2!

The rest of school ended like a breeze for Bomi and Eunji.

"Eunji-ah! You didn't drive today?" Both of them were at the carpark. "Yeah, I was too lazy so the chauffeur sent me here today. I'll be going now! See ya, Bomrilla~" Eunji replied before walking off.

"Get your over here, I'll send you home. Paboji!" Bomi shouted loud enough for Eunji to hear. "Ayyy~ that's my buddy!" Eunji turned around and headed back to Bomi's direction.

Eunji got into Bomi's Teal colored Lamborghini Aventador, but before Bomi got into the car, Bomi saw Chorong getting into her Pink Mini Cooper. Remembering how Chorong spoilt her appetite during break time, "Bimbo!" Bomi shouted at Chorong because of her sense in cars.

Chorong heard what Bomi said clearly. She got into her car and drove out of the parking lot, she rolled her windows down when she was in front of Bomi, "Show off!" Chorong said as she stuck up her middle finger and drove away.

"YA! I HATE YOU PARK CHORONG!" Bomi shouted and got into her car. 'She will get it from me tonight!' Bomi gritted her teeth in anger.

"PUAHAHAHA!" Eunji burst out into laughters at the sight of it. 

"Shut up, Paboji!" Bomi glared at Eunji and Eunji just couldn't stop laughing. 

'Ugh! Forget it!' Bomi thought as she drove off from the school. 

-

After around ten minutes, Bomi pulled over at Eunji's house. "See you tonight! Wear something nice alright? You have to look good in front of my NaEun later on!" Eunji reminder Bomi before getting off the car.

'Aish, this girl is hopeless.' Bomi thought as she drove home.

Upon reaching home, "Tiff mommy~ I'm home!" Bomi greeted once she step into her house.

"Welcome back my baby~" Tiffany greeted her beloved daughter.

"Mom, I'll be going to the school club party tonight." Bomi said casually. Tiffany isn't the kind of mother that will stop her child from having fun. 

"That's great! Actually, I'm also having a date tonight!" Tiffany said excitedly to Bomi. 

"BWO?!?! Who are you dating mom?!" Bomi asked in shocked. It's been a long time since Tiffany dated.

Tiffany sighs as she looked dreamy at Bomi, "Its the woman of my dreams~ she's perfect, charming, attractive......" 

', wrong question.' Bomi thought as she slowly walks back to her room while Tiffany continue her list.

Reaching her room, Bomi plop down on her bed staring at the ceiling as she recalled what happened in school with Chorong today. 'Ugh! I hate her!' Bomi took and pillow and threw is frustratedly against the wall.

'I'll get back at you tonight, Park Chorong!'

-

'It's finally time.' Bomi thought silently as she adjusted her clothes before stepping out of her car. Almost immediately, Bomi saw a familiar red Maserati parking at the side walk.

Bomi walked towards the red Maserati, the door opened up revealing her best friend Jung Eunji dressed like a badass with a leather jacket. "Wow, and here I thought you weren't a party animal." Bomi said and wriggled her brows at Eunji.

"I heard that my Naeunnie likes bad boys." Eunji said while looking proudly at the dressing style. "Pfft, you are so whipped." Bomi scoffed at Eunji.

"Let's get going! My Naeunnie is already here!" Eunji walk away with Bomi following behind. "How da hell do you even know?" Bomi questioned Eunji. 

"Cause that's her car." Eunji said as she pointed to a purple Ferrari. 

"God, you are such a stalker."

"Shut up, Yoon Bomi." Eunji said and she shot a look at Bomi as both of them entered the club.

 

------
A/N: Ayo Wassup~ This is chapter 2! I wanna tease you guys to death before I reveal what's gonna happen in da club.
Anywayyyy~ Let me show you each of their respective cars! <333
 
Bomi's
 
Chorong's
 
Eunji's
 
Naeun's