Chapter 1!

Drinking Is Bad!

Chapter 1

It's a year since Bomi skipped grade and entered one of the most prestigious high school in South Korea, SCube Girls High School. Bomi is one of the youngest students in the school. There are even younger student though, like the famous daughter of the Son family which Bomi didn't bother to remember her name.

Bomi is not only smart but she is also beautiful. When Bomi first entered the school everyone was crazy about her but, no one dared to provoke her either as she had a black belt in Taekwondo and became the Head of the Taekwondo club immediately after she joined. 

Bomi didn't care, all she care was to strive to the top and be the president of the student council and whoever who stands in her way is her rival.

Speaking about student council, the current president of the student council, Park Chorong also the head of the school's hapkido club. That's not the end, she was the queenka in the school, getting straight A's every year and topping the school's ranking every single time and last but not least she is absolutely gorgeous.

With all of the above, that of course makes her Yoon Bomi's greatest rival.

-
-

It's the first day of the third semester, school just re-open and students are strolling in and dragging themselves slowly, dreading to enter their classrooms.

Bomi was different she was all pumped up and ready to strive to top the school rankings this year. She stride up the stairs within a minute and she's already in her classroom. 

"Sup Eunji!" Bomi greeted excitedly as she sat down beside Eunji who was almost falling asleep.

Jung Eunji, Bomi's childhood friend since young they both skipped grade and entered this school together. Only a few days younger than Bomi, but Eunji was very different. She is friendly to everybody and she doesn't care about being at the top. Head of the Judo Club. 

"Morning Bomi~" Eunji greeted the overly enthusiastic Bomi and smiled brightly.

"There will be a party at the club tonight and we should totally go!" Bomi said as she took out her books and place them on the table. 

"Bwo? Since when you turned into an party animal?" Eunji looked at Bomi questionably. "Errrrr.... Since now?" Bomi answered awkwardly not looking at Eunji. 

"Tell me! What is your real motive?" Eunji pulled Bomi by her collar and cocked her brows at Bomi. 

"Ehhh... There's actually a darts competition and I heard that Park Chorong will be there. The loser drinks and pay." Bomi confessed to Eunji.

"Aish, why is it about that Park Chorong again? I don't want to go." Eunji said and rolled her eyes at Bomi. "But but but! I heard Son will be there as well!" Bomi pulled out her ace, wherever that Son goes Eunji is sure to be there. 

"LET'S GO!" Eunji said almost immediately after Bomi told her that her Naeun would be there.

-
-

It's Bomi's favorite time in school, break time. Bomi was extremely hungry she was the first one to reach the cafeteria.

"Ahjumma! Can I have 2 servings of chicken bibimbap?" Bomi said while her lips.

By the time Eunji reached the canteen Bomi is already starting on her first bibimbap. "Kamsa Chingu." Eunji sat down beside Bomi and took the second bibimbap on the table but before she could even eat the first mouth. 

"Ya! Jung Eunji, thwat's miwine! Go and get yur own!" Bomi said with full of food almost choking on it.

"What kind of friend are you?!" Eunji look at Bomi in disbelieve as Bomi covered her second bibimbap with her hands protecting it from Eunji. Eunji just walked away and went to get her own food. 

"What a sight." 

'That voice.' Bomi look up immediately swallowing her food, glaring at the girl. "Well well, who do we have here? The famous Park Chorong-ssi." Bomi said sarcastically. 

"Watch your mouth, Yoon Bomi. I guess I'll see you tonight at the club." Chorong said before walking away with a bunch of guys following behind her.

'That .' Bomi thought as she harshly poke a piece of the poor chicken and chewed it violently. "Wow wow, chill bomi-ah. That chicken is already dead ya' know." Eunji said as she came back with her bibimbap.
 
 
----
A/N: Tadahhhhh~ this is the first chappy, mianhae if it's kinda boring. ;-;
sorry for any spelling mistakes I'll edit later!
Tata~ 
AND I REALLY WANNA THANKS THOSE THAT SUBBED AND COMMENTED AND UPVOTED.
MANY MANY HEARTS FOR YOUUUUUU.
 
Me sarang you~!