Chapter 5!

Drinking Is Bad!

Chapter 5!

Eunji followed both Naeun and Taemin out of the club. 'Where are they going?' Eunji pondered by herself for a moment, when she looked around Taemin and naeun was nowhere to be found. 

She looked around frantically, 'omo! There they are.' She almost lost sight if the both of them. Naeun and Taemin are in Naeun's car but Taemin was in the driver's seat.

Eunji clenched her fist in anger at the sight if it, "gah! you! I haven't even get to drive Naeun and this random guy did already!" Eunji spoke loudly as she got into her car. 

Eunji got into the driver's seat and took out her 'Naeunnie stalking binoculars' from under her seat to spy the duo in the car in case Taemin does anything bad to her Naeun. 

"Naeun-ssi, so are you ready to go now?" Taemin said while smiling happily at Naeun. "Y-yeah." Naeun slightly stammered. 'Where is he taking me? Eunji-ya~' Naeun thought silently. "It's going to be fun." Taemin say as he started the engine of the car driving Naeun to god knows where.

"Omg, the engine is starting! Oh no! Is he bring my Naeunnie to a hotel?!" Eunji panicked at the thought of it. "I have to follow!" Eunji started her car as well and when Naeun's car drove off, she followed behind. 

After awhile of the awkward silent, Taemin decided to start a conversation. "Are you excited? It's your first time right?" Taemin asked grinning. 'Holy , what first time?!' Naeun eyes widen as she heard Taemin's question. "Errr, I guess so." Naeun replied softly. 'I'm dead.'

Eunji was driving not very closely behind the purple Ferrari in case she gets discovered, but she was driving close enough to not lose track of them. Eunji is very professional when it comes to following a certain purple Ferrari. She does it almost everyday. 

"Wait... Why does this route seems so familiar?" Eunji said as she looked around. "Oh my god, don't tell me they are going there." Eunji saw the purple Ferrari stopped outside one of her favorite places to go almost every night. "." 

Naeun shifted uncomfortably in her seat as the car to stop, signaling that they have reached their destination. "We are here! Come on let's go." Taemin said as he got out of the car. Naeun got out of the car, to her surprise they are at another club the big bright neon sign wrote, 'Let's Taengo!'.

'Is this some kind of stripper club? The name sounds weird.' Naeun thought as she stared at the neon sign. "Naeun-ssi! Come in!" Taemin said as he walked towards Naeun and pulled her into the club. 

What Naeun saw next blown her mind, there's 2 guys vigorously making out near the front door and 2 girl rapping each other next to them. The next thing she knew is she was being pushed to the bar counter. "Wait here! I'll be right back~" Taemin said before storming off to somewhere else.

"Here, a on the beach for you." The bartender gave Naeun a drink. "I didn't order this." Naeun look weirdly at the bartender. "It's from that lady over there." The bartender said as she pointed to a woman that looks like she is in her thirties. Naeun cringed slightly at the thought of that woman hitting on her, it not even a minute since she sat down and she already got hit on. 'What the hell is this place?'

-

Eunji quickly parked her car in the vip parking slot which has her name 'Jung Eunji' craved on the board labeling the parking slot as hers. Eunji is a VVIP of this club. She walked in the club and immediately some of the girls went all around her, everyone here loves her. This is a secret place that Eunji never told anyone about not even Bomi. It's a place for her getaway, yes she had always been a party animal.

"Eunji~" one of the girls cooed in her ears.

'No Jung Eunji, it's not the time!' Eunji tried to control her hormones and she pushed the girl away and went up to the VVIP lounge where she could have a good birds' eye view of the club.

While making her way up, she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" Eunji apologized but her eyes widen as she realized who she bumped into. "Omo! Taeyeon Unnie! Are you okay?!" 

"Aish! Nae nae, gwenchana. Why are you in such a rush Eunji ah?" Taeyeon asked while rubbing her bum that came in contact with the floor iously. "My girl is here, I got to go. Bye Taeyeon unnie! We will catch up!" Eunji said as she disappear up the stairs. 

"My girl is here too! We should catch up!" Taeyeon shouted loud enough for Eunji to hear. Eunji went up to the room and took out her binoculars once more and after a moment of looking thru it she finally found Naeun by the bar chatting with Taemin and another guy.

-

By the time Taemin came back Naeun's table is filled with drinks already. "I'm sorry I took so long! Anyway, this is my boyfriend Onew." Upon hearing that, Naeun immediately let out a sigh of relief. 'Phew, thank god he is gay.' 

"Errr, mianhae Naeun-ssi, I have to make a trip to the toilet. Feel free to leave if you're uncomfortable here." Taemin said as he scratch the back of his head feeling embarrassed. 'Yes! I can leave in peace now!' 

"I shall leave now then, have fun!" Naeun said as she made her way out of the club, but before she could she got grabbed by someone and she is now trapped between the arms of some random woman. "Let me go!" Naeun scream as she hits the lady's chest but the woman didn't even budge. 

The woman started leaning closer and closer, 'so this is how I'm going to lose my first kiss?' At the thought of it tears are already falling out of her eyes. 'Eunji...' Naeun thought as she closed her eyes tightly dreading to feel the lips of the stranger on hers. After a few seconds, nothing came. She open her eyes just to see Eunji flipping the lady in the floor and Taeyeon asking the guards to throw that lady out. 

Eunji and her finally made eye contact, Eunji looked at Naeun's red eyes and she immediately went towards Naeun and engulfed her in a hug. "Shhh, it's gonna be alright. Don't cry." 

Eunji lead Naeun out of the club and back to Naeun's car, "I'll leave now." Eunji said but before Eunji and walk away Naeun hugged Eunji from the back. "Stay with me tonight, please." 

"Alright." Eunji said as she bought Naeun to one of the vip rooms in the club and Naeun fell asleep in Eunji's arms after being exhausted from crying.

-
-

Chorong and Bomi stumbled their way to find their MacDonalds. Bomi suddenly spotted a building with the words 'Ma........ C...' That the only three letters Bomi could recognize. "Chorongie! I think this is MacDonalds!" Bomi said as she pulled Chorong closer by her waist. "Let's go!" 

"Welcome!" A guy greeted them as they stepped in. 

"My girl here wants some hotcakesssssss!" Chorong said to the guy as her arms draped over Bomi as support. "Please proceed to counter a to complete the registration." The guy said as he lead the both of them to counter A. 

"Hello! You're our 100th couple this month so if you guys register you would get a happy bag and a free night stay at ThatXX Motel!" The woman behind the counter said excitedly. 

"Rongie! Did you heard that if you buy me hot cakes you could get a happy meal! And the toy in the happy meal is a motel!" Bomi said to Chorong. "Yes! I want dem hotcakesssssss!" Chorong said and rub their cheeks together.

"Great! So now, please chop your thumb prints here."  And the both of the chopped the thumbprint on the paper. "So now let's go to the motel!" 

Once they reached the room, Bomi and Chorong curled up together on the bed facing each other. Bomi stared into Chorong's eyes, "I love you, Rongie." She said as she place a peck on Chorong's forehead. "I love you too, Bbom-ah." Chorong said and the hugged each other and drifted off to dream land. 

-
A/N: Annyeong my loves. <3
Someone asked me to make it longer that's why I took so long to update.
I complied 2 chappies together for this actually! Do take it as a double update. <3
Running out of ideas honestly, ;-;
(P.s, I forgot to mention that I love dem comments! :3)