CHAPTER 31

Made to Love You

 

CL’s POV

It’s the fourth month.

The last one month, something weird occurs in my life. Yeah, I’ve told ya. Something reaaaal weird. Well, let me begin with this.

Do you remember the day of Dara unnie’s birthday party? Yeah, that one. Yup! When I was singing that day, I noticed he was watching me from the start. And when I was trying to enjoy my karaoke session, he’s staring somehow bulging me, I can’t concentrate.

A bit shame since I didn’t usually sang in public. Did he thought I’m singing that bad that he keep staring? Oh, was he actually tried to tell me that “stop singing, you are bad in that”.

The worse part? It’s when Bom unnie keep corrupting my mind telling me that he loves me. I was like, come on unnie, everyone knows, like the entire nation know that G-Dragon is dating Sandara Park.

“You babo! You are really a ddokchae! He’s staring at you the whole time, that mean he likes you”

“Unnie, it just a stare. Nothing more than that. Maybe he has something else in mind. Don’t make up such thing” I replied while juggling the water.

“Yah! I’m older than you! I’ve taste a lot of sweetness and bitterness in relationship. I know how a man stare and what’s it mean. Come on Chae, at least this time, this one time, just believe in me, ara?”

“Tch, unnie, you and your la la land. I’m not going to eat that” I quickly push her away and get off from my seat.

I admit I told Bom that I didn’t believe her. But the truth is, her words keep repeating in my mind like a record. And once or twice, I will suddenly spacing out and think about that.

Maybe I should just wait and looks at his reactions. Maybe if he really likes me, he’ll tell me right? He’ll end the contract right?

The contract is one more thing that makes me believe that he won’t like me. Besides, I won’t betray my unnie’s right? She’s like a best friend to me. We’ve been up and down since high school.

I sighs for the nth time today. Since the past few hours, I keep thinking and thinking about our future.

Lately, besides being told by Bomie about her ideas of Jiyong likes me, I also was bothered by how he treated me nowadays. Well, like always, I’ll go meet him for lunch, and this time, he didn’t even hesitate to say no. Hence, he is the one who waited for me on the first place. Weird huh?

END of CL’s POV

Chaerin unlocked the door and get inside the house. She climbs up the stairs and about to head to her room when she heard a soft piano sound from his room so literally, she twist on her foot and walks to his room.

She carefully opens his door and peek in, she looks for him and found he is all concentrated with his MAC on his work table. She smile when she looks he scratches his head a few times and he press the virtual piano on his iPad randomly.

She was about to close the door when suddenly her phone rang, making Jiyong to turns to her direction. She grinned and starts to fishing her handbag for her phone while keep her eyes on Jiyong.

She can’t find her phone and she takes a few steps backwards and trips of her foot, making her fall on her . She whined in pain. Her is numb now.

She keeps rub her and she forgot about her phone as the rang stop. Jiyong quickly stands up and walks to her. Without he realize it, he was rubbing her with her and was looking at her with a worried face.

Jiyong stops when he noticed she was staring at him and was not rubbing her anymore. Jiyong looks at her and they were now battling in a staring contest.

 

GD’s POV

Ommo, what have I did?

I pulled my hand off of her , I looks at her and looks back at her eyes. And we are continuing with our staring battle.

I swallowed my saliva. I’ll lose! I admit I can’t stand looking into those two brown eyes of her. Her cat eyes are so y to him.

I quickly looks away and from the corner of my eyes, I can see that she’s smirking.

Okay, what so proud off? I think I love you but to swallow my pride after doing all those things to you, it’s hurt.

But still, do you know why I’ve waited for you everyday before you come? It’s because I can’t wait to see you. One hours before the lunch is like one year to me. That’s why I will to wait for you an hour earlier.

Do you know why I don’t talk too much during the lunch? Because I just want to stare and smell your scent. It’s all are no more annoying to me. It just remembered me on that day of you come to the studio to celebrate my birthday, it’s the sweetest kiss I ever had.

I look at her and slowly tracing her face with my eyes, down to her cute cupid bow lips that looks kissable, down to her neck and down to her shirt up enough to show her y mole. I swallowed my saliva hard.

I need to tell her my feeling! I need to I need to I need to I need to.

I chanted tomyself mentally.

“Jiyong-ssi?~”

Oh my God! It’s the first time she call me with aegyo. Okay, stop it stupid heart, stop beating so fast.

“De-deah” I stuttered.

, why should I stuttered at this kind of situation, come on Jiyong, be more cool. I clears my throat and looks at her in the eyes.

She was smiling at me cutely. She suddenly placed both of her hand on my shoulders, brushing my shoulders and slowly going up to my jaw.

She brushed my jaws few times and caress my check with the back of her hand and he looks at my lips. She smiles and looks at me in the eyes and smiles cutely at me. She looks another way for a few seconds before look back at me.

“Guess what time is it?” she suddenly asked.

                                                                     “What time is it?” I asked back.

“It’s the time!~” she shriek happily.

                                                                     “Time for wh—“ I couldn’t continue my word.

Why? Because she’s cupping my face and pulls me to her and she took my lips with a light sweet kiss. I was shut, my eyes widen with her bold move.

Wait, she kiss me right? Did that mean she likes me too? After all I’ve did to her since the start of our marriage, did she actually, by any chance, love me back?

No way. No no, a ah. All this time she tries to approach me just to have fun right? Just to overpower me to follow her order right? Oh , how if she likes me too? Should I confess?

I was spacing out that I didn’t realize she was waving her hand in front of my face from the past few minutes. She snap her hand and the sound, brings me back to reality.

“Merry Christmast, Jiyong o-opp-oppa~~” she stuttered a bit but she sound just so cute when she calls me oppa.

I look at her and she smiles. I quickly pull her back and catch her kissable lips into another kiss. The kiss turns to a passionate and it went deeper before she forcefully push me away and broke our kiss when her phone suddenly rang back.

“My-my phone, opp-oppa” she stuttered when I keep forcing her back to kiss me.

I sigh and let her go. She giggles and pick up her phone.

“Yobosayeo?” she eyeing me while answering the phone.

I just sit in front of her, waiting for her. Her eyes suddenly widen and she stand up.

“Opppaaaaaaaaa~!!” she screams and was jumping up and down.

Wait a minute! Who the hell did she just call oppa now? and why did she’s going all gaga over the caller? Okay, now I’m curious. No, I’m jealous.

She quickly grabs her bag and left my room. I was left dumbfounded on the floor. I sigh and follows her to eavesdrop her for a bit more.

I heard she giggling and was using a lot of charmed when talking to the caller. He heard she scream oppa for a few more times and she did said ‘I miss you’ several times.

My heart flinch. Oh, it’s hurt. So this is how it feels when you fall in love? I mean like, a real love? It’s so different than falling in love with Dara noona.

I sighs, I should just confess now or she will runs away from my grip any soon.

END GD’s POV

-----------------------------

CL’S POV

I wake up in the morning with my phone in my hand. I rubs my eyes and force myself to sit up. I looks down on my hand and saw black stains.

Then I remembered I forgot to wash my face after talking on the phone with Lee Min Ho oppa. He’s so cute. It’s been a while since his last call. The last time I met him is during my wedding. He’s getting handsome now.

I smiles as I remember all of my pass with Min Ho oppa. He’s my cousins and he is the heir of my grandfather’s company.

I climb of my bed and walks to the bathroom. After a good one hour of bath, I wipes and wrapped my body with the white towel.

I looks at the big mirror and was drying my hair when I heard my bed room door is open by someone. I shut the dryer and waited for anyone to call my name. nothing.

I walk out of the bathroom and I saw Jiyong oppa was standing at the door. He saw me and he blushed a bit, I don’t know why, oh, did he remember about the kiss yesterday. I giggles in my heart.

“Why are you here?”

                                                                     “Urm, ah I-I” he stuttered, oh so cute!

“Waeyo~?” again, I use my charmed.

                                                                     “I-I, was wondering, are yo-you going anywhere to-today?”

“Nope. I have no plan yet”

                                                                     “I-I was thin-thinking if you-you mi-might want to go o-out with me?”

“SURE!” I almost shouted and I giggles a bit.

                                                                     “Good. Then, go and get ready, put some clothes on”

I saw he blush some more and turns his back on me, slapping his head a few times before leaves my room and close the door slowly. I giggles.

Why is he stuttering for? I looks down and I gasped. Oh, no wonder he stuttered and blushed. I can’t help but laugh.

So he stuttered when he saw me half . I wonder how if he saw me more more more ier than this?

By the way, I noticed that he is super hot today. With his blac loose v-neck tee, his beige pants, his leather shoes and jacket. He looks like a Christmas present for me.

[GD wear: http://jbros.img16.kr/201110/19/012/007.jpg]

Ah, I feel like laying a hand on him. Didn’t he mind?

Okay, I’m going y over Jiyong now. Stop it Chaerin! You can’t do it with him! Na-a-ah! He’s Dara unnie’s boyfriend. Get your grips please!

I slap my check lightly. I smile and going back to the bathroom to get ready.

---

Half hour later I was all ready. I wonder if he gets angry because of waiting. I check myself once again, I repairs my mascara, tainted my lips and smile happily. I grab my gladiator and puts it on my head.

I literally hoop every stairs downstairs and looks for Jiyong.

And I found him sleeping on the couch. Oh, I am that late. I giggles and caress his check.

I shake his body a few times and he didn’t bother to wake. I sighs.

“Oppaaa!” I scream on his ears.

He quickly jump to sit and blink his eyes few times. Oh, he looks so cute. I poke his check and he shook his head. He scratch his hair and look up at me. I smiles at him.

He is blank from the sudden wake.

“Jiyong-ah, where are we going?” I asked.

“Ehh? Oh, yeh, I forgot, we are going to my parents house. We are celebrating with them.”

“Ohh..” I sound disappointed coz I am really disappointed.

I thought we both are going to celebrate this Christmas as husband and wife. You know, it’s the first and the last time us as husband and wife, why not he spare me some of his time, just the two of us.

I am being greedy now.

I sighs and folded my arms on my chest. He stares at me, blinked and smirked.

“Do you wish to just celebrate the Christmas with me?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

Tch, what he mean? With that smirk on. Did he teasing me? I rolled my eyes and looks away.

He quickly stand up and hold both of my hand. I quite surprised that I unintentionally pulls my hand away. He grabs it back and intertwined our hand. I blush a bit with the skin ship.

“Do you wish to just celebrate the Christmas with me?” he asked again.

I look him at his eyes, and looks away while shaking my head as the answer. He smirks again and pulls my chin to make me face him again.

“One more time I ask you, do you wish to just celebrate the Christmas with me? The two of us only?” he asked again.

I swallowed and looks him at his eyes. He wiggles his brows and I giggles at how funny he looks. Shyly, I nodded my head lightly. He smiles.

He turns, grabs his car key and pulls me with him.

Okay, what he is doing now? He is making more confused now! Jiyong! Don’t make me fall in love! You belong to someone else! Stop this! I literally cry in my heart but jumping happily in my mind.

END CL’s POV

 

GD’s POV

I look at her from my seat. She’s rocking her own style. Oh, she looks like a copy of me in woman version. With her bangs and hair down, her black beanie hiding half of her hair and he saw that gladiator on her head. Oh my, she looks like a rock star.

I check her clothes. She’s wearing a leather black jacket, did she tries to match up with me? I looks down at her military skinny pants, her brown boots shoes and her big black leather handbag, oh my, she’s rocking it!

[CL wear: http://file.ljhhannnn.cafe24.com/Img/outer/bobostyle/110929-jk/jk-2black_01.jpg]

I’m speechless. When I see her smiles then I feel like teasing her. So I told her that we are going to my parent house. Of coz I lied, my parent were in Australia now!

When I see her disappointed face, I can’t help but laughs in my mind. So she do wants to celebrate Christmas alone with me?

I mentally playing with her and keep asking her the question is she wants to celebrate Christmas alone together with me? She blushed, then I know the answer. She don’t need to say, I know it!

Playing with her emotions now is fun. I can’t help but smirks to hold my laughs.

Once she said it out, I quickly pull her hand and get into my car. I don’t know what usually couples did in Christmas but just one thing in my mind now, theme park.

I smiles while driving. She can’t stop but keep asking me where are we going. Of course I can’t tell her, it’s my Christmas present to her.

Then she stops asking, she looks outside the window and keep on sighing. I wonder what she was thinking when her facial suddenly goes dark. Did she lost her mood because of me? Okay now I’m feeling guilty.

Once we reach the park, she was shocked. She continuously stares at me and the park. I opens the door for her and pulls her out from the car.

I pulls my beanie down more and adjusted my gladiator. I swear to God we looks absolutely like a real happy lovely couples because of our dress looks almost alike now. Black beanie and gladiator. I slide her gladiator on and she smiles and repairs it.

“We are going to have fun today. Just forget everything lets have some fun!” I said and pulls her on the waist.

“Ehhh?? Really? Jiyong-ah, komawoyo!” she squeeze me in a hug as she wraps her hand around my waist too.

I giggles and kiss next to her eyes, making her blush again.

I think I shouldn’t have to describe every little thing that we did right? She was screaming while riding the roller coaster but she can’t had enough. She keeps on forcing me to take another ride that same as the roller coaster. And she’s scarier than the ghost in the ghost house.

She wants to try all the ride, which, as a gift, I just follow all her wishes. With my hand on her shoulder all the time as we walks, I feel like a loving couple, I like it! Ho ho ho ho.

I am all hungry now but she is all still active. It’s good to be young. I thought to myself. She looks at me as I drags myself to the seat. She giggles and walks happily and sit next to me.

“Are you tired already?” she asked with her aegyo tone.

And it totally erased all my tiredness. I smile happily and shook my head. She giggles.

“Don’t lie! It written all over your face” she said and stand up.

She walks to my back and starts massaging my shoulder. It’s a good feeling and her soft hand just carry away all the muscle pain. I smiles and closed my eyes, enjoying her massage.

A few minutes later, I feel much relieved and her hand still keep on massaging me, I pulls her hand and intertwined it in my palms. I look up at her and smile. She looks down at me and smiles too.

I keep staring and then it’s happen in a flash. She bows down and give me a peck. I startled and she just giggles.

She pulls me up.

“Come on oppa, let’s go somewhere else. I’m hungry~~” she whined cutely.

“Aigoo.. why don’t you told me earlier? I was starving for hours already”

I complaints and pouted. She giggles and hugs my arms.

“So oppa, just eat me” she whispered to me and stick her tongue out and runs away.

I froze. I stares as she runs away. I was snap back to reality when I saw she’s getting further. I quickly runs to catch her.

“Yah! Wait for me! Aigooo~~~” I shouted back.

END GD’s POV

 

 

 

------------------

Jiyong and Chaerin arrived at a hotel restaurants.

“Eh? Jiyong, have you reserved a table in this place? It’s hard to get a table if we barge in just like that”

                                                                     “Don’t worry. Everything is under control”

“Okay, I trust you. If we get kicked, I promised you that I’ll cook you alive!” Chaerin warns him.

Jiyong giggles and just nodded. They both enters the restaurant.

“Table for Mr. KJ” Jiyong said to the receptionist.

The woman nodded and shows them their seat. They were seating in the vip room. And suddenly, Chaerin remembers something. Her eyes widen as she sit on her seat.

“Isnt’ this place…” she paused and looks around.

“Yup, the first place we met” he said and smiles.

The waitress come and took their order and leaves. Another waiter come in and pour them their wine.

“Do you still remember?”

“Absolutely! I will never forget” Chaerin replied with a big smile on her face.

“I will never forget too. The day that change everything”

“Sorry” Chaerin said and looks down to her lap.

“Ah, waeyo?” Jiyong suddenly feel sorry when she acts like she’s about to cry.

“For troubling you and causing us to tie up like this. I’m sorry that I’m the reason for all this mess. I’m sorry that I didn’t follow what you want me to do before. I…”

Jiyong pulls her hand and caress it. Jiyong shook his head and smile. He was about to talk when suddenly another waitress come in and place their food.

They both eat in silent. And it end with desert. Chaerin is enjoying her cake when Jiyong grabs her hand and hold it. She looks up at him and lifted her brows.

“I have something to tell you”

Jiyong took a deep breath. Chaerin sense something bad. Okay, her intention is bad now. She quickly pulls her hand away.

“No!” she shouted before Jiyong could continue his word.

“What?!” Jiyong was surprised by her sudden answer.

“Whatever you are about to ask, the answer is NO!” Chaerin shouted and quickly stormed out from the room.

Jiyong was surprised and he was glued on the chair for a few seconds before he realized what’s going on. She must be mistaken. She must be think he is about to think something bad. Oh no, Jiyong can’t just let her go with the thoughts.

Jiyong quickly stormed out and saw Chaerin was about to exit the restaurant. Jiyong runs to the counter, place a number of money and state his room number and quickly runs for Chaerin.

He saw Chaerin was walking so fast between the crowd human being. Jiyong runs to get her. He managed to catch her path and he pulls her hand, forcing her to turns to him.

Chaerin wasn’t in tear but her eyes were wet. She’s holding her tears.

Okay, now I’m confused. What she thought I’m about to say actually?

Stop it Jiyong-ah. I couldn’t said yes to you. If you want us to end this fast, I can’t let it go now. no. Just let me in, just let us in this kind of think for a little bit longer.

Jiyong was about to pulls her into his hug when suddenly one of the crowd bumps hard on them, making his grip loose and Jiyong gladiator falls down. Seems like some of the fan in the crowd notice him. They were screaming and pointing to him.

“Oh !” he cursed.

Noticed the sudden attention, Chaerin quickly turns back and runs away, leaving Jiyong behind. She can’t take it now. She need a time for herself. A time to take a more control over herself to not falling too deep for him.

Jiyong was trapped in the crowd. He cursed everyone in his mind for causing the scene. Now he can’t runs after her.

 Urgh, I need to get home faster and settle this thing with her.

He tries to escape and push himself among the crowd. Then he notice there was actually a paparazzi was capturing everything. He cursed and glared at him. The paparazzi quickly runs away and disappears. Jiyong runs to his car and quickly unlock it and speed off.

 

 

 



 

NOTES: what do you think of all those POV writing style? is it better? anyway, are you still confusing now about their feeling?

well, Jiyong actually likes Chaerin but he can't told her because he didn't dare to swallow his pride and his ego is controlling him. while for Chaerin, she keeps denying herself because she didn't wants to betray her best friend, Dara.

And actually, i tries to entangle everything fast so that I can end this fics ASAP and focusing on my other fics.

So yeah, here is the fourth month and Jiyong is about to confess to her during Christmas but everything goes massive again. Well, Big Bang scence occurs. Tch. Wait up! Few more chapters, I promise you! Kekeke~ Anyway, enjoy this chapter okay?!