CHAPTER 17

Made to Love You

 

She looks at her watch. The clock shows it’s 10.50 am already. She glares at the store once again. AJ catch her up. He was standing beside her too when they are about to walk the street.

AJ grabs her by the hand and pulls her to cross the road when the road is less busier. Without they notice, there was a man standing somewhere in the crowd, with his DSLR, was snapping them as they crossed the road, arm locked.

“I think the manager must be in already” Chaerin said as they approach the store’s door.

“Chaerin unni!!” she heard a woman scream her name as she opens the door.

AJ stares at the young woman who was in a shoulder long black hair. Her chubby cheek was glowing as she smiled to Chaerin.

AJ closed the door, still looking at the two woman hugging each other.

“I really miss you unnie. You haven’t come to my store for such a long time” she said as she smack Chaerin shoulder lightly.

“Aigooo.. it’s her Minji-ah” she said and giggles when Minzy frowned.

“What take you hear unni?” she asked her as she dragged Chaerin with her.

“Oh, I want to show you our new collections” she said, dragging Chaerin with her, ignoring the brown hair man who was staring at them.

“It’s out already?” she said in surprised. Excited.

“Yeh. See” she said as she pointed to the ‘New Arrival’ marks corner.

Chaerin stood, frozen. “Yah! It turns out perfectly!” she said excitedly. Grabbed each stuff by her hand, caressing it like a baby.

“I know right? They look pretty as we imagine” Minzy said and smiled. She’s happy if her unnie’s happy.

“I’m so proud of you!” she said and hugs Minzy, squeeze her as if she was a baby.

“Aigoo unnie, I can’t breathe” she said in between her hug. She giggles.

“Ehem” AJ clears his throat. The two woman turns to him.

“Ah, I almost forgot. Unni comes with this oppa.” Chaerin said as he walks to AJ.

“AJ, this is Minzy. Minzy, this is AJ-oppa” she introduced them.

“Nice to meet you” AJ and Minzy greeted each other.

“If you mind tell me who is this?” Minzy said and lifted her left brows.

“Just an acquaintance of mine” she said.

“AJ, as AJ the popular MC’s and rappers oh and Actor in the making?” Minzy suddenly remembers who he was.

“Ah, yeh” he said shyly.

“Ah, my girls are your fans!” Minzy said in high tone, making a bit fuss in the store as the sales girls screams to him asking for pictures and signatures.

Minzy and Chaerin giggles. They used to be in such a situation, but no more now. They get tired of that already.

“So, unnie, why you come here?” she said when AJ completely distracted by her workers.

“I need something for my wardrobe” Chaerin replied as she browse through the clothes.

“Ah, wardrobe renovation?” Minzy asked while following her.

“Anni, I’m going to Jeju for few weeks” she said.

“Ah, but, unnie, isn’t your wedding in three weeks time?” Minzy reminds.

“Aish, I remember about that. I just, I just need some space now” Chaerin said as she picks one of the clothes.

“What were you girls talking about?” AJ approach them both.

“Nothing” Chaerin said as she picks more clothes.

“Have you pick enough?” AJ asked again when she saw she was holding a bulk of clothes.

“How can you buy that lots?” AJ asked again.

“Anni, I’m not buying it” Chaerin said as she walks to the fitting room.

“Then, I’m going to buy it for you?” he asked, completely misunderstand.

“Anni” she said and entered the fitting room.

---

“AJ, is this good?” she asked.

She was trying on a cream coat, match with a cream below knee skirt.

“Are you always where that type of clothes?” he asked.

“I like this” she said as she spun in front of the mirror.

“I think, why not choose the clothes that you rarely wear” he said.

“I always like this plain colour clothing” she said honestly while looking at AJ.

AJ stares at her from top to toe.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, innocently.

“Aigoo, you are too innocent. If you wear like this, you’ll be find out by the media faster as we come back” he explained.

“You know, media is such a pain in the . If the paparazzi caught us, you will be find out easily, and your life will be completely change too. You know, Hyunjoong oppa is a really popular idol” he added.

He walks around the clothes. Picking another bulks of clothes and pass it to her.

The clothes almost hide her eyes.

“Huff, this all?” she asked.

“Yes, why not. It’s not I’m the one who are buying” he said and smirk.

She walks back to the fitting room.

She went out with a black legging and a mini-sleeveless tee that hugs her body.

“Ommo, who are you now,unni?” Minzy asked from the counter.

“Shut up” Chaerin shouts back. Minzy giggles.

She walks to her.

“Aigoo.. the last extreme thing I see you wear is your jeans and your loose singlet with your plain colour jackets and coat” Minzy said as she walks around her.

“Take this pair. Now try another” AJ command.

Chaerin walks back to the fitting room. Minzy walks and takes the empty space on AJ’s left.

Chaerin walks out back with another pair of clothing.

A cropped red shirt and a pencil skirt. It reveals her navel. She blush a bit since she didn’t used to that kind of cropped shirt.

“Aigoo, unnie, you looks younger” Minzy commented on her dress.

“Don’t you think these types of clothes stand me out too much?” she asked them both.

Minzy looks at AJ. Somehow, she agrees. They both hate to be stand out too much. That’s why, no one knows that this clothing line that famous almost up to Japan and US is actually theirs? As if in the state, they both own the line, with the help of few others.

Most of the clothes, they both design it, some are together, some are individuals. As 8 years pass by, Chaerin designs most of the plain colors clothes while Minzy design most of the stand out, bright and fresh clothing line, like what Chaerin wore just now.

Usually, Chaerin wore her designs. But now, trying out Minzy’s? This makes Minzy get her self-esteem boost to the max. Her role-model unnie is wearing her designs? Ommo, she should give her some credits if she gets into the news with AJ-oppa and Hyunjoong-oppa.

Wait a minute, did he just said Hyunjoong-oppa before? Like the famous ex-leader of SS5501 and now, the famous actors and reality show star? Ommo! Chaerin going to hang out with that two famous names after Park Bom unnie and Sandara Park unnie? Aigoo aigoo.. Unnie, you are sure can’t left your celebrity’s life.

---

After try out almost all of the clothes that AJ force her to try for like two hours long, AJ picks out about 10 top outfit for her.

“Actually, how long will we be in Jeju?” Chaerin asked when they both walks together to the cashier.

“I don’t know yet, the schedule stated that the filming will be done in two weeks, we might stay longer if anything but you can come home anytime during the time” he said.

“Arrasso” Chaerin said.

She looks at the cashier who was folding and stuffing the stuff into about four huge paper bag.

“How much?” AJ asked as he took out his wallet.

“You want to pay?” Minzy asked and chuckles.

“Yes, we can’t take it for free” AJ said, innocently.

Chaerin chuckles. “It’s okay. No need. Since I will just borrow it. I’ll pay the rent once I’m back okay my minji?” Chaerin said, chucles and turns to Minzy. She patted her head.

Minzy tries to hold her laugh since she understand her sarcastic tone. AJ looks at them both and wrinkled his face.

“Let’s go. Thank you minji-ah” Chaerin said, pulls him with her.

“It’s already late. We better head out faster to the airport” she said as they walks together to his car.

She suddenly stops when they pass a ladies undergarment store.

“You head first, I need to buy something” she said as she pass the paper bags.

AJ hold it and looks at her as she enters the store. He almost blush and quickly walks away.

---

It just take a few minutes for her to pick herself some bras and for her stay.

She quickly enters the car.

“We need to rush” he said.

“Okay.” She hoop to the backseat.

“Ommo, what are you doing?” he said, glares at her as she settles down at the backseat.

“I need to pack myself into a baggage too” she said as she pulls out the big travel bag that she just bought, with the help of Minzy to pay for it of course.

“When did you buy that?” he asked. Unknowing that she had time to buy a bag when they were walking together.

“Anni, Minzy bought it for me. I forced her too” she said as she stuffed the clothes into the bag.

---

They reach the airport just 15 minutes before the plane departs.

“Ommo, we need to run” AJ said as he saw there was a line up fans of his.

“Don’t forget your aviator” he said as he puts back his sunglasses that Chaerin stole from him just now onto her face.

“Ohhmygawdd” she said, looking out the car to found the fan’s line up in the airport. She adjusted the glass.

“Ready?” he asked.

She ties her hair in a bun and grabs her bag.

“Yes” she said and nodded.

“Let’s go” AJ said as he open his door, followed by Chaerin.

AJ bows down, one hand on Chaerin back as he pushed her to walk faster. The fan somehow spotted their idol’s figure. A scene occurs. The airport’s guards quickly get into the mess and help out by blocking the fan from getting nearer.

The flash of the cameras and the shouting really irritate Chaerin much. She walks faster so that she can step out from the crowd.

AJ and Chaerin walks as fast as they can. AJ saw his manager was standing near the departure line, waving for him to move quicker.

They reached the line and quickly sneak inside. The fans were screaming like mad.

----

 

It’s Monday that Jiyong entered the YG building, lazily.

“Ah, I hate Monday” he said and sighs. Walking into the lift.

He step out from the moving box and starts walking slowly to the practice room.

“Ah! Here you are! Jiyong-shi!” he heard a soft voicecalling for him.

He turns around to spot a tall figure with a big sweater and short in a Jeremy Scotts x Adidas shoes walking towards him. He sigh.

“What is it unnie?” he said lazily.

“What’s up with that tone? Aren’t you the one who always excited to see me?” Bom said as she approached him.

“I’m just, not in the mood for it” he said and again, sigh.

“What do you mean by that?” she said and smirk.

Jiyong looks at her who is smirking now. “What do you want to talk unnie?”

“Anni. Just, wonder, why are you so in a bad mood after you already got what you want from her” she said and smirk. She pushed the practice room’s door and headed inside.

Jiyong shocked. “What do you mean unnie?” he asked and follows her.

No one in the room. only them both. Bom looks around once again to confirm that no one was there.

“Isn’t you are with her for the whole day, and…” she paused, look around “night too” she whispered and chuckles.

Jiyong was surprised as his mind starts to translate and understand her word. His eyes widen.

“What do you mean by that unni?” he asked in surprised.

Bom giggles. “Didn’t you sleep with her already?” Bom asked and can’t stop giggling.

“What?” he asked again.

“What do you mean by ‘what’? didn’t you are both together for the whole day after I left both of you?”

“Ah…” he said and paused.

“You are with her right? She didn’t come back home for the whole day. Her mom call me asking since she didn’t pick up her phone nor her house line were pick by the machine for the whole day till yesterday” Bom said.

“Ah, urm, yeh, we are” he said and fake a meaningful smile.

Which, the smile, estimated by Bom as a happy smile that he got her already. Bom chuckles.

“Aigoo, Jiyong ah, you sure are fast. She’s a thought she’s already 28. How can you mindlessly forget about what have you done” Bom nags as she smack his head, lightly.

“Ah, urm, I need to go” he said and quickly turns around and exited the room.

Bom looks at Jiyong who was spacing out while walking. She laughs.

---

“Daesung! Where are you?” he screams as he enters his practice room.

“I’m here hyung!” Daesung calls and waves.

“You!” Jiyong shout as he approach.

“What’s up hyung?” he asked innocently.

“What’s up what? Didn’t you do like what I ask you too?” Jiyong shouts. Ignoring Taeyang and TOP who are in the room too.

“Ah, about that, hyung, I tried to reach you but you didn’t pick up” Daesung said, worriedly.

“What?! Do you mean you didn’t do it?” Jiyong shouted again.

Daesung stiffen. “Ah… urm… hyung… no…. I…” he totally out of speech.

Jiyong eyes glows with anger. Taeyang and TOP tries to hoop away from the situation. Leaving Daesung who are gulping of fear.

 

 

 



 

Hul! Bcoz everyone ask for it and for me, coz i've been thinking about Jiyong's POV during my showers, i think, i'll show you the point of view from Jiyong now.

And, like always, please forgive my over emotional and messy writing with no fullstop '.'