CHAPTER 18

Made to Love You

Jiyong about to burst with anger when TOP tap his shoulder, try to calm him down.

 

“Jiyong ah, I don’t know what’s the problem but you should hear him first. He looks like he'll going to pee in his pant in any minute” TOP said calmly.

 

“Alrigh, alright. I’ll give you 10 second, so spill!” he command.

 

“But hyung, 10 second?”

 

“SPILL!” he yells.

 

“Well, ehem, hyung, what happened was..”  he paused and looks into Jiyong’s eye.

 

He clears his throat.

 

“Remember that I told you I was in the middle of something when you call? Actually hyung, I was in the middle of a meeting. You can’t expect me to leave the meeting just like that. So, of course I need to wait till the end. The meeting is important for your carrier too” Daesung paused and look at Jiyong again.

 

“As your manager, I try my best to fulfill your order. So yes, thankfully, the meeting ended 5 minutes after your call. So I hurriedly headed to the S town, I went back and forth on the road for several times but still, I can’t find any figure of her.” Daesung added.

 

“5 minutes after my call? It only take 10 minutes to reach S town. She won’t be that far” Jiyong said.

 

“Yes you are right. I speed up and I manage to arrived in about 5 minutes but still, she was nowhere to be seen”

 

“Maybe she stopped and sat somewhere?”

 

“But, isn’t the road to S town surrounded with forest?” Taeyang suddenly asked.

 

“Ah, yes. The road light is too dim” TOP agrees.

 

“Where could she be?” Jiyong asked. His hand on his chin, thinking.

 

“Maybe, she had been ate up by the wolf?” Daesung jokes.

 

“Don’t joke about a girl life” TOP cuts and smack Daesung head.

 

“Oh My God” Jiyong said and placed his hand on his mouth.

 

“Wah, than that must be great. You didn’t need to be worried about your wedding anymore!” Daesung cheers.

 

“What the heck? What wedding?” TOP asked, confusedly.

 

“What wedding, Jiyong?” it’s Taeyang turns to asked when Jiyong just shut.

 

“Ah, its, urm” Jiyong shuttered.

 

“What ah ah urm urm? TALK!” TOP demand.

 

“He is going to marry my dongsaeng in three weeks” a soft voice cuts them off.

 

Everyone turns their head to look at the voice’s owner.

 

Bom is standing at the door, folding her arm near her chest and lean to the door.

 

“So, it was like that huh, Jiyong?” she asked and walks proportionally to them.

 

Jiyong clears his throat. Daesung quickly hoop to a seat next to Taeyang.

 

“So, you left her at S town?” Bom said as she walks nearer.

 

“In the middle of the road to S town, actually” Daesung said, innocently.

 

“Shh!” Taeyang hissed and jabbed Daesung’s stomach.

 

“What?! Middle of the road? That quiet road?” Bom asked for confirmation.

 

Both of her hand on her waist, standing in front of Jiyong. Jiyong looks down. Guilty. , I’m dead. He thought.

 

“Tell me, yes or no, Jiyong?!” Bom warns.

 

Jiyong nodded, still looks down to his shoe.

 

“urgh” Bom sigh.

 

“I never expect you to do that. Our Jiyong that is well known as the most gentleman towards girls, do this thing? Leave his wife-to-be on the road surrounded with thick forest?” Bom sigh.

 

“Do you know her?” TOP asked.

 

Bom nodded.

 

“Yes. She’s my best personal stylist and indeed, my best friend since last 10 years!” Bom said.

 

“Isn’t Jiyong is with Dara now?” Taeyang asks.

 

Bom sigh and nodded again. She looks away for few seconds before staring back at Jiyong.

 

“I don’t know what happens, but you shouldn’t do that. Even though she looks strong but she’s fragile somehow. Before her mother knows about this, FIND HER!” Bom command as she stomped out of the room.

 

The room echoed with the sound of the slamming door. Everyone stiffened on their seat.

 

“I don’t know what happens but Jiyong-ah, you really get noona mad!” Taeyang said.

 

“Yeh. I never saw her that mad. Talking in that kind of tone with other” TOP added.

 

“Haish” he grunted.

 

“How shall I find her if I didn’t know anything about her” He hissed.

 

“What? You didn’t know anything about your future bride?” TOP shocked.

 

“Neh” Jiyong said and sigh again.

 

“Woooaahh… I don’t know how that happens but GD, you are in a total mess! Chinca!” Taeyang said.

 

“I know, I’m a mess!” Jiyong said.

 

Jiyong stand up suddenly and stomped out from the room.

 

The boys look at him stomping out from the room. TOP and Taeyang look at each other before they turn their eyes too Daesung. Daesung gulped.

 

---

 

“Aigoo… even the secretary said she don’t know!” Jiyong said to Daesung and slammed his phone on the couch.

 

“Hyung ah, what should we do?” Daesung asked.

 

“Hmm” he starts to think of something.

 

“Well, how if we ignores this and avoid ourselves from Bom noona?” Jiyong suddenly suggest.

 

“Oh, hyung! You are brilliant!” he said as he clapped his both hand in excitement.

 

Jiyong smirk and nodded.

 

----

 

“Oppa! This is delicious!” Chaerin said cheerfully as she continue munching her part.

 

Hyunjoong smile while looking at her. AJ is looking at Hyunjoong then turns to Chaerin face. Don’t know why but somehow that look, it is not a normal stare or whatever, it has something behind the stare. AJ smirk.

 


A/N: I've gotten into wedding plot lately. I'm thinking of shorten this 'hide and seek' thing and get them married instead. What do you think?