CHAPTER 25

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 25

                The alarm of her cell phone really disturbing her morning. She quickly wakes up to close the alarm of her anycall phone. She felt a little bit of tension on her waist. After turning off the alarm, she flop back on the bed, hugging the pillow. She turns to her right.

                Surprisingly, Jiyong face is just an inch away. She gasp. Ommo, why he is so close. She look down and saw his arm was circling her waist. Ah, that’s why I felt like there is a burden on my back just now. She thought. She laid her side cheek back to the pillow and start admiring again.

                She smiled. His sleeping face is so calm. With his blonde hair and a cute lip, he just looks as cute as a baby in the morning. She starts caressing the bridge of his nose. This makes him scrunch his nose for awhile. She giggles. She stares for a couple of minutes when her eyes noticed the side bed clock.

                Chaerin quickly slide off the bed, to the closet and then to the bathroom. Taking her morning bath and change into a formal uniform which she bought in Jeju before. A white sleeveless ruffles shirt with a blue pencil skirt and a big brown belt as accessories.

                She sat on the vanity table of Jiyong and starts to apply a thin make up like she normally does before. She set her hair up. When she satisfied with her look, she starts searching for her perfume. She sprays herself. Maybe the smell is to much that it wakes Jiyong up.

“Umph… ba-baby?” Jiyong called from the bed.

                Chaerin turns at him and smiled. He was rubbing his eyes; his morning voice is so y that she feels like kissing him now. She smiled again as she eyeing him from the mirror while she stuffing her make up into the bag.

                She walks to Jiyong who are still lying by one side, sleepy. She leans forward and kisses his cheek and his forehead. She caressed his morning hair and smile to him who is still in sleepy state.

“I’m going now. See you in 5 days, arrasso? Take care, honey” she said as she rubs his cheek with her thumb.

                She pulls herself away and took her car key and walks out of the room. She already knew where her car is since he told her when they are in the elevator yesterday.

 

----

 

“Good morning, Miss Lee” Secretary Min greeted her as she enter the office.

“Good morning Min” she replied with a smile craved on her face.

                So the word ‘To see your loved one the first thing in the morning can makes your day’ is true afterall. She thought. She works with a good mood today. Even though she has a lot of incomplete work due to her absence since past two weeks, she still do it with a smile on her face. Good mood all day.

                Although the work day should be end on 5 pm but her work haven’t yet finished. Thus she needs to stay up for the day although her secretary is leaving already because of her shift ended already.

                Chaerin spin her chair as she tries to rest her head a bit. There are some complications during her absence and some work to be count and deal with. She spins her chair one more before she stop it. Staring at the compiles of files on her table. She sighs. But then she smile once more.

                Chaerin shake her head when she realizes what she was doing. Smiling to herself like a crazy woman. Ommo, what happened to me? Why I always remember about him? Our walks yesterday and his face this morning. Tsk! She cupped her face and closed her eyes with force. She let out a deep breathes.

                She pulls out her phone from the drawer. She opens the calendar from her phone. Oh wait, what date is today?

“Ommo! I forgot!!” she shouted to herself.

                Chaerin quickly took her car key and snatch her handbags off. She walks quickly to the door and slammed the door shut.     

                She almost run to the elevator and push the button impatiently. She enters the elevator once it opens. And impatiently, again, pushing the ‘B’ button.

                She sighs at how slow the elevator move. She looks at her watch. She wonders where he will be at this time. She took out her phone and starts texting something.

                The reply comes once the elevator reaches the underground parking lot and she smiles while reading to the replied. She gets out of the elevator and headed to her car. She unlocks it and enters it.

“What should I buy?” she thoughts as she starts the engine.

“Ah, I know!” she said to herself and starts driving.

 

---

 

                She parks at the car park provided and exited her car. She walks to the front of the YG building to find a security locked that need to use fingerprints. She sighs.

                She turns around to saw a woman walks and step next to her. She looks back and bows.

“Do you want to get in?” the woman asked. Chaerin nodded in replied.

“Who are you?” she asked again.

“Ah, I’m here for Kwon Jiyong” Chaerin replied with a smile.

“Jiyong? What is your business with him?” she asked again.

“Ah, I’m, urm, his, urm, his friend. I have something to give him so I, urm, text him that I come here but he seem too busy to reply so I urm, thought of just come here but then, urm, this thing” she stuttered.

                The woman tilts her head cutely to the left and smile.

“Ah, I believe you are one of ” she said and smile again as she placed her thumbprint on the scanner.

                The door unlocks and she walks to the door.

“Come in with me” she said and pulls Chaerin hand with her.

                The woman pulls Chaerin with her into the elevator.

“I guess he must be in the recording studio at this time” she said as she press the button.

“Ah, yeh” Chaerin replied and nodded. She gripped the paper bag she brought with her tightly.

“Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lee Uen Ju, I’m Yang Goon wife” she said.

“Ah, Uen Ju unnie, annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you” Chaerin greeted, bowed and shook her hand.

“Ah, you know me?” she asked again.

“Who didn’t know YG’s pretty wife” Chaerin compliment.

                Uen Ju blush a bit and she bows to thank.

“Kamsahabnida. But I think I’m no longer that pretty after three kids I had now”

“Ah, anni, you are still looking damn hot!” Chaerin compliment.

                They both laughs and the elevator open to a two man who are talking to each other.

“Ah, puin!” Yang Goon called Uen Ju.

“Dammpiyon!” Uen Ju said and she hugs him.

“Chaerin?” YG asked when he catch a sight of Chaerin standing next to his wife in the elevator.

“Sajangnim” Chaerin greeted with a bows.

“Ah, Chaerin-shi! Why are you here?” The other man, Teddy, asks her.

“Ah, I-I err..” she stuttered. She don’t think to say that she was here for Jiyong is a good idea since the people here must know that he is dating Dara then what’s up with another woman visiting him at his work place at this time?

“Ah, she’s here for Jiyong. Where is he, dampiyon?” Eun Ju asked YG.

“Jiyong?” YG asked back. Eun Ju nodded and Chaerin just smiles.

“He was in the recording studio, walk straight and the room is on the corner of there” Teddy directed.

                Chaerin nodded and bows before excuse herself and walks away.

---

                Jiyong was listening to the loud music, the starting point for him to compose a new lyric for Minzy comeback song. He was tapping his tight, cap down, hiding his face. Trying to concentrate and regain the idea.

---

                Chaerin peek the inside of the room from the glass door. She smiles to see Jiyong sitting comfortably with his feet up on the table. She opens the door slowly; she can hear the loud song.Ah, he won’t notice me. She smiles.

                Chaerin placed the plastic of food and the paper bag on the table and walks to his back. She peeks out, looking at his face that is hidden behind the cap he wore. She waves but he seems can’t sense her presence. She chuckles when she heard he was singing and mumbling and humming something underneath the cap.

                She walks to his backs and placed both of her hand on his shoulder, slowly, she massage his shoulder with a light move. A bit shock but he feels so comfortable that he let the hand pressing his shoulder to the back of his neck, massaging him. He feels his tense loosen and he is comfortable with the new smell he can hale in.

                Jiyong shocked and he sit in a formal sitting, feet down. He thinks he did smell the same scent from somewhere. Something snaps in his mind. He pulls his hat off and looks up to see Chaerin face, looking down at him and smiling. He smiles back.

                Jiyong took her hand which are still massaging his shoulder. He held her left hand for awhile and caressing the hand. Chaerin smile once again. She just like the way he touch her skin that time. Chaerin pulls her hand away and leans her front on his back, kissing his hair and brushed his hair.

                Jiyong smiles and healed in more of her scent. He likes the . It feel comfortable, feel like home. When she kisses his head, he a bit shocked but then, his smiles grew wider. He saw she reached for his notebook in front of him and she opens it a bit as she leans on his back.

“What’s this?” she asks, a bit whispering because her face is just near to his ear.

“My drabbles. I sketch lyrics” he replied and looks into the book too.

“Ah, great lyrics you got here” she said and places back the book.

                He can feel her chest press to the back of his neck and his shoulder. He stiffened. Bold moves of her.

                Chaerin pulls herself away as she walks to the computer next to Jiyong and turn the volume down a bit. Jiyong eyeing her.

“Have you had your dinner?” Chaerin asked as she sat on the empty chair.

“Not yet” Jiyong replied, looking at her.

                Chaerin smiles and she wheeled her chair to the table on their back and took out the food boxes.

“I get us dinner” Chaerin said as she pulls up a box with a smile.

“Ah, you don’t need too” Jiyong said and pulls himself to the table with his chair.

“It’s not a big deal. I just get back from my office” Chaerin said.

Ah, do you want to eat now?” Chaerin asked.

“No, I’m not hungry yet” Jiyong replied.

“Ah, arrasso.” Chaerin said and place the lunch box back into it bag.

“What’s this?” Jiyong asked as his hand reached for the paper bag on the table.

                Chaerin quickly snatch the box before he could reach it. Jiyong looks at her with frowning face. Chaerin giggles and wave her index finger, pursed her lips and shook her head in sync.

                Jiyong sulks. He folded his arms on his chest and lean back on the chair. Chaerin giggles.

“Jiyong ah..” Chaerin called him.

                Jiyong sniffed and look at nother way, sulking. Chaerin giggles.

“Jiyong!” Chaerin calls once again, same response.

                Chaerin giggles. She placed the paper bag on her thight and pulls his chair on the armrest to get him closer to her. She placed her both hand on his knee and rubs it. Jiyong moves his feet to get rid of the tickling move of her hand. Chaerin giggles.

“Aigoo.. Jiyong ah, don’t sulk now. Or you’ll miss something!” Chaerin pulls up the paper bag to the level of her eyes.

                Jiyong still pouting, ignoring Chaerin. Chaerin giggles. She placed back the bag on her lap and move closer to Jiyong.

“Jiyong ah… have I forgotten something?” Chaerin asks using her aegyo.

“hmm” he replied but still not looking at her.

“Aiyoo…  Jiyong-ah, look at my face please…” Chaerin pleaded as she took his hand into her palms and caressing it with her thumb.

                Jiyong didn’t bother with her and only looks at the other side, shutting his eyes close, showing he is against her. Chaerin sighs.

“Arrasso.. Arrassoo.. I know who I am. I’m not that pretty like your girlfriend that you didn’t want to look at my face right? Yeah yeah, I understand..” she let go his hand and looks down to her lap.

                Jiyong quickly change his gaze to her who are now looking down, her bun up hair is quite a mess now since it’s already 10pm. Jiyong sighed.

What did she mean by her words just now? My girlfriend? Oh, so she knows about Dara? Tsk. Then why are we in this kind of situation. Why doesn’t she just stop making me confused of myself? Lee Chaerin, stop adding to my confusion.

“Chaerin ah… bianhe.. I just playing around with you. Don’t take it seriously…” Jiyong coax.

                Chaerin just stay on her position. Didn’t bother by his sorry.

“Aigoo.. come on, let’s eat at the café” Jiyong try again.

                Chaerin shook her head and just look down to her lap while holding the paper bag.

“Okay okay, I won’t ask you about the stuff in bag, just let us go and take our dinner? I’m hungry now…” Jiyong try his luck again.

“I don’t want to” she said softly.

“Why? The food you brought will be a waste if we didn’t eat it” Jiyong try to fondle her.

“I don’t want to eat” she said again in a soft tone.

“Haish.. why? You mad at me, Chaerin?” He asked as he took her by the hand and pulls it to his lap and caresses it.

“Because dinner is not my main point I’m here” she said in low tone.

                Jiyong barely can hear what she said but he still can get a point what she’s talking under the loud sound of the music.

“Okay okay. So then, what’s the main point you are here?” Jiyong asked and tilt his head to look at her face who is still bowing down.

                Chaerin pulls her hand away. She took the bag on her lap and placed it on Jiyong lap. Face still looking down. She didn’t want to look at his face.

“What’s this for?” as what Chaerin expected he will ask.

“Do you forget?” Chaerin look up and tilt her head to the right and curved her lips to the right, sort of asking.

“Forget what?” Jiyong asked again as he opens the sealed paper bag.

                Chaerin smack Jiyong tight.

“Pabo! Are you that old to forget? Aish, this old man, jinjja!” Chaerin scolded him playfully.

“Ah, what?” Jiyong asked.

                Jiyong eyes widen when he saw what’s in the bag. It were Mont Blanc Limited Edition Imperial Dragon pen (http://world.montblanc.com/media/edition/dragon_H_01.jpg) with a MEISTERSTÜCK PEN POUCH (http://images.montblanc.com/products/images/101872_s.png , http://images.montblanc.com/products/images/101872_a.png) together with a MEISTERSTÜCK NOTEBOOK MEDIUM (http://images.montblanc.com/products/images/103386_s.png, http://images.montblanc.com/products/images/103386_a.png)

                Jiyong looks at Chaerin with an open lip, his jaw drop. The price must be extra expensive. He wouldn’t buy the things with bulk. Three items in a bag, wow, this girl must be super rich. Then he realizes, he didn’t know much about the girl in front of him now.

                Chaerin was grinning ear to ear now. Happy to see his expression. He must like it! She thought. She didn’t mind spending for him. Since she need to pay for it too for forgetting his precious date.

“This-this, bianhe but I can’t accept this” Jiyong said as he push the bag on her lap.

“What? But why? I bought this for you” Chaerin pushes back the bag to him.

                Jiyong shook his head and push back. They are pushing the back to each other, shoving it away from their lap for several times. Chaerin sighs as she lift the bag and puts it on the table.

“Jiyong ah. This were just a small thing from me to you” Chaerin said.

“But, that thing is expensive!”

“But, it’s not as expensive as your whole wardrobe” Chaerin sigh.

“But still, the stuff is clothes, so I can tolerate with the price but this..”

“So do you mean I should bought you clothes instead of this? Arrasso! I got it, I’ll get you another stuff then” Chaerin stand up but quickly sited back when Jiyong pulls her arms.

“No, I don’t mean that. It just, to get this expensive things, from a girl that I just met, this is, this is just not me to accept this thing” Jiyong try to explain himself.

“Girl you just met? But Jiyong, we not just met, we will be together in four days” Chaerin shows her four fingers to his face.

“I know I know, but, but, we still new and we… ” Jiyong looks down, feeling guilty.

“Just cut it off and say thank you instead! Happy belated Birthday Kwon Jiyong!” Chaerin cuts him off and bring his chin up with her hand and smile to him to erase his uneasiness.

“Kamsahabnida..” he said and bows.

                Chaerin pulls himself and lay on the back of the chair and giggles.

“What?” Jiyong furrows his eyebrows.

“You used informal just now and then suddenly you use formal back” Chaerin explains in between her giggling.

“Ah, deh, bian. Komawoyo” He said, correcting himself and smile.

                Chaerin eyes turn to a crescent moon that it looks so adorable. Her cupid bow lips are curving cutely that it looks so incredibly tempting. Her high cheeks glowing under the dim light of the studio, adding the shining on her face.

                Jiyong leans closer and catch her lips in a light movement. Pecking. Chaerin shocked. Stiffened. Her laughs stop. She looks into his eyes and down to his lips who are now smiling to her. She gulped.

“Komawo” Jiyong repeat with a meaningful smile craved on his face.

“That, that” Chaerin startled. What he thinks he was doing? Ommo!!

“Hmm?” Jiyong asks. His face still closed to her.

“That that.. that was my first kiss you idiot!” Chaerin yells and slap his shoulder with a push.

                First kiss? Ommo, she must be kidding! 28 and a first kiss. Oh wait, she’s a by the way. But first kiss? Ah… this going to be interesting.. Jiyong thought and smirk to her.

                Chaerin bit her lower lips and crunch her face, protesting. Jiyong chuckles and leans closer, giving another round of peck on her lips.

“What you…”

                Jiyong planed another peck.

“Yah! Stop it!’

                Another peck.

“I mean it you know!”

                Another peck.

“What do..”

                Jiyong catch her lips once again. but this time, Chaerin replied to the kiss and they are just tasting each other lips before the kiss going deepen. Jiyong, to be 30 and have kissed a lot, showing off his skill by nibbling her lower lips, catch her full lips and then teasing her upper lips.

                He bite her upper lips lightly and it. She blushed hard when Jiyong looks at her in the eyes. Then they both close their eyes once again as they continue feeling and tasting each other lips.

“Hyung, I..” a sound of something drop can be heard next.

                Chaerin quickly pulls herself back and look through his shoulder to saw a man who his jaws almost drop.

“Ah, urm, I’m sorry, I just..” Daesung startled.

“It’s okay Dae, come in” Jiyong said and lay back down, try to cool down his excitement a bit as he close his eyes and inhaled.

“Ah, hyung, it’s okay, I’ll come back later” Daesung was about to walk away.

“I said, come in!” Jiyong shouts.

                He quiet annoyed that they were disturbed by Daesung just now. He was enjoying the new excitement just now. She, ignores the fact that it’s her first kiss, she is good in her own way to respond to him and it makes him excite.

 He almost loses his control just now. Thank God Daesung comes to cut them off. Or not, he doesn’t know what he can do to her.

“Ah, yeh” Daesung said and walks in to stand beside Jiyong who is still with his eyes shut.

“What do you want? Talk!” Jiyong command.

                Chaerin looks at both men one to one. When Daesung looks at her, she bows and smiles back. It took Daesung few seconds to reply. That’s the man Jiyong was with at the restaurant before right. She thought as she figures who the man is.

“Ah, you are the man in the restaurant, who leaves toegether with Bom unnie, right?” Chaerin suddenly asked when Jiyong still stay silent.

“Ah, deh” Daesung replied and bowed.

“Annyeonhaseyo, you are so much cuter from closer” Chaerin compliments and giggles.

“Ah, kamsahabnida” Daesung bowed.

                Chaerin bows back.

“What do you want?” Jiyong said when he realizes those two are just going to be more intimating in front of him.

He didn’t like it when Chaerin said Daesung is cute. No, I am not jealous, I just didn’t like it when her cute lips compliment others then him. Oh wait, what was I’m thinking. We just share kisses and that doesn’t mean I like her that it makes me jealous right? Oh no, yes, I’m not jealous, I just didn’t like it. But, why I didn’t like it? Ommo, cut it off, cut it off! Jiyong sighs.

“Ah, I just want to check you out and make sure you are back before 12. Don’t you remember you have photoshoot to attend tomorrow, hyung?” Daesung reminds him as he opens his organizers.

                Daesung catch the sight of the black paper bag. He snatch it and opens it.

“Ommo, Mont Blanc?” Daesung said with amusement.

“Don’t touch that!” Jiyong snatch the bag back and placed it on the table.

“Why?” Daesung asked, still with amusement reaction.

It’s mine” Jiyong said.

“Ah, but hyung, can I have the notebook?” Daesung asked.

“No”

“But, wasn’t you always share your present with me hyung?” Daesung stomped his foot, like a kid.

                Chaerin giggles on how childish Daesung looks.

“NO!” Jiyong shouted.

“Ah, hyung…” Daesung tries with his aegyo.

“NO WAY!” Jiyong shouted again and push him off.

                Daesung stomped his feet like a little kid and was shouting ‘hyuuuunnng!’

                Chaerin giggles once more. Jiyong looks at her face that is holding her laughs. He hates it when she show that face of her in front of other.

“You are so cute Daesung-shi. You look like an eight year old kid” Chaerin said.

“I’m not 8, I’m 30 already!” Daesung protest and pouted.

                Chaerin burst in laughter.

“Ah, then should I call you oppa? Oppa ah, don’t sulk. I’ll bought you another one next time, okay?” She tries to charm him.

“Ah, really?” Daesung smiles, his eyes almost disappear.

Yes” Chaerin said with a laughs.

“No way, she won’t buy you anything. Now get your butts off of my studio!” Jiyong stands up and push him to the door. Shoving him away.

“Ah, wait hyung, but she promised she will” Daesung tries to stop him by stretching his feet.

“She will not buy anything for you, for you or even for any other people, understood? Now go away!” Jiyong slammed the door shut and sighs.

                Chaerin giggles from her seat. Jiyong glares.

“What?” He asked, serious.

“Nothing” Chaerin answered and smiles.

“Don’t laughs in front of other man or use your aegyo on another man or even call any other man cute, arrasso?” Jiyong complaint as he walks closer to her.

                Jiyong placed both of his hand on the back of the armrest of the chair that Chaerin was sitting, trapping her in between as he gets his face closer to her.

“Why?” Chaerin asked while furrowing her brows.

“I just don’t want you to” He said, cooly.

“But why?”

“Oh, and one more, don’t call other people oppa with a cute tone, arrasso?” He added.

“What? Why?” She asked one more.

“Why do you have so many questions?” He asked.

“Because I want to know?” she said with a questioning tone.

“I just don’t like it”

“Are you jealous?” Chaerin smirk and look into his eyes.

                Jiyong leans front and peck her lips. Chaerin pouted. Unfair! He stoles a lot of kisses from her in just a few hours. This is so unfair.

“Don’t pout. Do you want another kiss?” Jiyong leans more closely and Chaerin pulls herself back more until she leans on the back of the chair.

“It’s getting late” Chaerin said and she quickly push him by the shoulder.

“I’m going now” Chaerin said, takes up her handbag and walks to the door.

“Wait!” Jiyong shouts.

                Chaerin stops at the door and turn to him. She lifted her brows.

“How about the dinner?” Jiyong pointed to the food boxes on the table.

“I don’t eat after 10” she said and was about to leave when the door opens from the outside.

                Chaerin backs off a few steps to avoid the door from crashing to her body. Teddy looks inside to see Chaerin was so close to the opens door. Oh, did I almost hit her with the door? He thought and quickly catches her shoulder and caresses it.

“Are you okay Chae?” he asked as he caress her shoulder.

                Chaerin pulls herself away and push his hand off as she walks back a few steps. Teddy notice something different with her red lipstick she wore before just a bit smudgy and fades then when he saw her before. Teddy quickly looks at Jiyong who are looking at him with flaming eyes.

                Is there something going on between this two youngster? Teddy thoughts to himself. Oh . Teddy saw a bit smudgy colors on Jiyong lips under the dim light of the studio. Teddy haled out a heavy breathe.

“I’m go-going” Chaerin startled and walks away from the man, exited the room.

 

---

 

“Perhaps is there something going on between you and Chae that I don’t know?” Teddy asked as he looks at Jiyong face with a serious face.

“Ah, urm, we” Jiyong looks another way. He didn’t know what or how to answer. Should he tell the truth or should he just keep it silent.

“I asked you. And what’s that on your lips?” Teddy asked again with a smirk as he walks closer to Jiyong.

                Jiyong quickly rubs his lips with the tips of his sleeve. Ommo, I didn’t aware she wear red lipstick. Oh no. As his mind processes an excuse to tell, his phone suddenly rang. He quickly took his phone to read his mother name on the screen.

                Jiyong quickly stands up, reach for the paper bag and turns to Teddy ways.

“My mom’s calling. I need to go” Jiyong said before Teddy could answers, Jiyong left the room rushing.

“Oh . Okay, if he didn’t want to tell, I’ll ask Haelin then” Teddy said to himself and smirks.