CHAPTER 2

Made to Love You

 

It’s been a month since the last date. He haven’t reported to the agent yet since the agent didn’t even contact him after that. Even she didn’t contact him too.

So he took it as the matchmaking has end and they will not meet up.

Lately, he has been hanging out with a pretty tall model he met at the shooting site. She is gorgeous. They both look good together. They are not official yet by words but they already they own each other by mental. They have been into few dates together. They keep it under control. Away from the paparazzi.

When his mother calls him one day during his outstation, he is quite surprised. Usually, he was the one who call her before going to sleep.

“Hello mom.”

“Hello son. Where are you?”

“At the filming site of course.”

“Ah yes. I forgot. Sorry”

“It’s okay. Why you call, mom?” he asked politely.

“Urm, I have something to tell you. Oh, actually, someone to see you. Be home this weekend can you?” she said with a serious tone.

“Ah, this weekend? We still have shooting to do”

“Oh really? So when will be the next free time?”

“Urm, this Monday I guess” he said.

“Okay than. See you this Monday” she about to hang up when he added.

“Wait, mom, who you want me to meet now?”

“Someone special. You must like them”

“What? Them? How many people actually?”

“You’ll know once you are here” she said and quickly hung up.

He looks at his phone. Trying to catch what she said. What’s her plan now. He hasn’t yet tell his mom about her, Sandara Park. His soon-will-be official woman. He already planned to propose her to be his woman once he got back from Japan.

“Was she planning a matchmaking for me again?” he said as he let out a hard breathe. He will tell her once he back.