Oplan "kill the duizhang"

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All members are heading now back to the dorm with a concerned and worried face all over, sure they are exhausted both physically because of their practice and guestings and mentally because dara and kris was left by themselves at the dorm.

 

"I wished noona is okay, I m really worried kris ge giving him a hard time" Tao whined at the back of the van

 

"yah panda stop being a worry wrath" as sehun blurted out since he always hear Tao's ranting since they leave the dorm in the morning.

 

"but noona is with kris ge ALONE..." emphasizing the last word and their is a moment of silence in the van.

 

"kris hyung can't do anything with dara noona, he's sick according to luhan hyung" said kai since the maknae line are the one sitting at the back most of the van.

 

"still he's spending the whole day with noona ALONE" said Tao which oblivious that other members are now cursing in their mind why they have left dara alone with kris.

 

They have reach the dorm and excitedly wanted to check dara specially the maknea's so as with luhan who had helping d.o preparing their food that they have just bought along the way so that atleast they could eat and rest until they hear a loud thud coming upstairs.

 

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG!!!

 

"yah tao wake up" as kai tried to slap his face while sehun was just stood their blankly in front of the door

 

"what's going on?" as suho rushing on them on the stairs followed by luhan and the other members

 

"no..noona" sehun mouthed

 

There the boys stood frozen, mouth agaped while looking at the scene in front of them some with piercing glare at the sleeping duizhang and some with jealous eyes on the scene folding.

 

Kris sleeping soundly while his hand is holding dara's arm which is also sleeping on his side.

 

Dara's POV

 

I heard a loud sound and I started to wake up slowly and I was startled that all the boys are home and they are just standing at the door not moving and I notice that Tao is on the floor while Kai is holding him on his lap.

 

"hey guys you're back" still no one is answering

 

"what happened to tao?" as I tried to stand up but failed to do so until I realized kris still holding my left hand.

 

"ughh..guys can anyone help me to take this off?" and I saw luhan walking towards us with a serious expression followed by chanyeol.

 

They tried to take kris hands on mine and obviously its like I'm handcuffed, wow kris is surely strong not to mention he is sick coz obviously the two had a hard time to release my hands on kris grip.

 

"seriously, is he really sick?" I heard chanyeol muttered as he checked kris from head to toe.

 

"are you okay?" I heard luhan while he's checking my wrist

 

"uhmmm, its just that I don't want him to wake up and I feel exhausted earlier and I didn't noticed I fell asleep as well so there's nothing to worry about" I said while convincing the boys which looks like they are not buying what I have said.

 

It's like the ten of them are ready to butcher someone upon looking at their cold aura well except for tao who is still unconscious.

 

"eyy, hyung will be a dead meat" sehun blurted out and suho just gave him a glare to shut up

 

"huh?, who's gonna be what?" I'm still confused why the boys are in a bad mood maybe because of the long day they had so I shrugged it off.

 

"are you hungry noona?food is ready downstairs, kaja" as d.o approach me gesturing the others as well to leave the sleeping duizhang alone in his room.

 

The dinner we had is really strange all of them are silently eating, all mummed not saying at all, no discussions, no chitchat compare to the usual with spatting and bickering none of those are present.

 

I know I'm missing something the way they eat right now and the way it seems like they are just talking by looking each others eyes this is really strange.

 

"I wonder what happened during their practice and guesting and they seems like in deep thought" I said in my mind trying to observe each one of them.

 

"Tao gwenchana?,you look pale" I said trying to break the silence

 

Tao just nodded like he's on the verge of crying like he was traumatized and in deep shock.

 

"so guys hows your day?" I tried once again and sehun responded

 

"everything noona was fine until we saw you and ----" sehun didn't complete what he's going to say because beakhyun place a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

 

and I just notice the panick in their eyes awhile ago.."hmmm so something is not right" I mentally note it just by observing their reaction awhile ago on what sehun wanted to say

 

"what was that sehun?" I asked while trying to see their reaction

 

"ah aniyo noona i just wanted to say that everything is good specially when we see you and we are just a bit tired..you know" as he tried to check on his hyungs glare

 

"is that so..but what happened to tao earlier?" upon asking I noticed tao became more paler and some of them stiffened.

 

"ah...im..just...excited to see...you noona and while running upstairs I accidentally slipped" he said nervously

 

"is that so?are you sure you okay now?next time just be m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter