Lifeline

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS'S POV

 

I wake up seeing half of the boys dozing off while the others are playing with cards I still can't believe that dara has taken away right in front of me and I wasnt able to do anything, I wonder how was she and I hope she's fine and I can't help not to worry about her whereabouts even I was able to speak with Yoochun-ssi last night and tell him what I have witnessed.

 

I sit up slowly since my body is still aching lucky for me Im still alive.

 

"Are you hungry?" D.O approach me handing out a sandwich.

 

"Where's Luhan?" I ask since he's not here and I was wondering whats he's up to since I know now how he feels for dara and now that she's been taken away I know his mind is in a turmoil like mine.

 

"Ah he said he'll be out to talk to Yoochun-ssi and he also mention he needs to talk to somebody that could help to find noona" D.O answered while checking my bandages.

 

"Hyung does it still hurt?" As he eyed my body looking worried.

 

"Gwenchana..I feel more better than yesterday" and I saw him nod.

 

I heard someone's phone ringing and it was from Chanyeol based on his ringing tone, I saw him straight up in the couch while a looking a little bit groggy upon waking up.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" He asked while his eyes are still closed giving away his deep voice.

 

"Bwo?chincha?" just like a snap chanyeol was wide awake, I wonder who was that because upon seeing his face he's on the verge of crying.

 

"Yah make sure its true or else I'll kill you, I'll call Yoochun hyung so that we can get make a plan about it." He said seriously and Im sure this is about dara.

 

"Arasso..just be careful make sure you can get your here without anyone noticing even youre stupid hyung"

 

"Yah Park Chanyeol language!" Suho shouted glaring at him and chanyeol just make an apologetic face since he's still on his phone.

 

"Ok..I'll let you know as well once Yoochun hyung is here..neh" after the Suho beat me in asking who was that and the other who are awake as well turn their attention to chanyeol.

 

"It was Minho...he said he knows who get dara but he doesnt know where they are hiding."

 

"BWOOOH?"

 

"CHINCHA???!!!"

 

"Then why did he call you?" I asked while trying to stand up.

 

"Well like Luhan hyung I also suspect him yesterday thats why I call him trying to pry any information but it seems he doesnt have any clue about it thats why he promised me that he will do his best to help and to make it up with all the troubles he have done, specially with noona and it seems he's a great help though he's related to the culprit"

 

"What???yah that might be a trap!" I exclaimed since I really dont like that guy.

 

"I dont think so because the person who kidnapped noona was his brother...I mean stepbrother" chanyeol said like hes trying to recall something.

 

"Ahhh..I dont get it I thought he's the only child and heir of the Choi's Corporation..so Minho-ssi's stepbrother is the mastermind?" Suho said while questioning chanyeol then all of a sudden I saw luhan entering the room with Yoochun-ssi.

 

"Hyung" chanyeol wave while I saw yoochun nodding at me before he settle himself beside chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol relay again his conversation with Minho since it would be a great clue to find dara and who get her. I notice how Luhan clenched his fist while his jaw was tightening at  the same time like controlling his anger upon hearing chanyeol story and from what it looks like I know he knows a lot.

 

"Luhan hyung as I remember you went in the US with dara noona right? And you even take a semester there thats why you know what happened between them right?" And I saw luhan nod still devoid of emotion.

 

"I know Minho's stepbrother as well..he was my classmate in some elective subjects I took back there." Luhan said trying to calm himself.

 

"Woobin..thats his name" Yoochun said

 

"You know him as well hyung?" Chanyeol ask and the latter just nod.

 

"Ahhh..what a small world..but I dont get it why he will take dara noona..waah dont tell me he also likes noona?" Chanyeol said in disbelief.

 

"I dont think so.." Luhan muttered

 

"What do you mean Luhan?" This time Yoochun was the one who ask the question.

 

"Woobin and Minho are not close like a normal siblings do, Minho was a happy go lucky guy before while Woobin was the quiet one they just dont click, besides I sense some competition between them or its just Woobin trying then after the incident when I punched Minho when he broke dara's heart thats the time Woobin open up and tell story about himself and his family thats the time I found out that he is older than Minho and he was an illegitimate child thats why he hold a grudge with their family specially to their father."

 

"I dont get it..then why" chanyeol said but before he finished what he have to say I cut him.

 

"He's going to use dara for his revenge" and they all look at me.

 

"I think that's his plan all along, he was the young master the guy was referring to at the restroom where I overheard their conversation and he follows us here in jeju just to get dara." I said while looking at Yoochun then to Luhan.

 

"I agree with kris, I remember woobin told me that he never feel that he was welcome as a member of Choi's like he was a disease in their name." Luhan said his arms crossed trying to recall everything he knows.

 

"Ughh..I cant believe Woobin will do this thing.." Yoochun said while rubbing his temple.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun discussed what plan would be the best to get dara from Woobin upon Minho's arrival though the atmosphere was not good at first between Luhan and Minho but they tried to ease the tension for dara's sake.

 

Although all the boys are inside Suho instructed that they are not allowed to speak or join the discussion unless needed specially the maknae line and Xiumin being the eldest make sure of it. Along with them was the special team Yoochun had call for this mission since they need to track the location from woobin when he calls Minho again since when they tried to call woobin but the number was already discarded.

 

"Kris, we might get you during the operation since you were able to see their faces and you could able to confirm and determine it right?" Kris nod by hearing it from Yoochun since he badly wanted to go with them to save dara.

 

"Since youre not yet discharge here we'll just be taking you if needed and someone needs to accompany you but both of you will just stay inside the vehicle to make sure of your safety as well."

 

"I'll go with Kris.." Luhan said looking at their manager

 

"Very well then, I know all of you wanted to help but we cant put your life in line with this problem, manager-ssi is that okay with you?" Yoochun ask exo's manager approval since this operation is a cruc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter