Being with you

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just after the conference good and bad comments are everywhere, it's like their is also a war between the pro's and anti krisdara, some ship them like they are the best and perfect couple in korea, some dislike the idea of dara having kris or vice versa and this comments didn't escape to Dara's curiosity.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I tried to check what do people think about me with kris or how they think about the idea of pairing us up and just after typing some keywords viola it's like virus loading the page with multiple site with me and kris as the hot topic.

 

I can't help but to read what netizens point of view regarding with the speculating photo and our answers during the press conference and as expected harsh comments are everywhere..

 

~that girl is a B.I.T.C.H

~I can't believe she will drag kris oppa to a scandal like this

~what do she thinks? that trying to seduce kris is a no no

~she probably think she's almighty since she is the president's daughter

~omo I can't believe that princess is a !!!

~hah I bet she's only playing Kris oppa's heart since she's a princess afterall

~that girl is trying to ruin exo for sure

~kris oppa stay away from that ...

 

All I can do is to further scroll all the comments which are really hurtful and hitting below the belt what totally shocked me is that even other netizens are bashing kris as well as luhan and exo which really surprise me...

 

~booyah those delulu crazy fans dont you know exo are just using dara for fame.

~I wonder kris and luhan got into the group because of our princess.

~now it makes sense they are chinese how come they have careers here not in their own country.

~ah go back to china your just using our princess power for fame and stardom here in korea.

~no wonder they were able to be with exo kris using Dara's status.

~kris is not match with the princess he doesnt have any talent at all just his face.

~for sure kris wants something with the princess to be much famous than the other.

 

The comments are unstoppable though if there are this hurtful and negative comments there are also good ones who support us in this trending issue.

 

~omo they suit each other well.

~krisdara for the win..kekeke

~I dont care who they ship with kris oppa I still support him and exo ofcourse.

~they look perfect together I wonder if they are really dating in real life.

~dara is luhan's bff isn't it amazing?!!kyaaah

~I envy dara noona being close with exo boys!jjang!!!

~krisdara fighting!exo saranghaja!!!

~perfect couple indeed!!!

~I wish both of them happiness..krisdara is sailing!!!

 

It's really tiring to read whether its good or bad but it really saddens me not because of their comments for me but with kris as well as luhan getting involved too, I feel like I'm being a burden and a problem to them, "so this is what luhan is worried about huh?" I said to myself while tossing the ipad in my bed.

 

I didn't notice that a tear fell on my left cheek, is the conference is not enough to satisfy their hunger about the issue? how can they think like that not knowing what is really happening that time? I kinda understand the fans being possessive with their idol but thinking about it..it's too much to take and all I can do is to cry my heart out feeling bad about their critism.

 

My phone vibrated beside me showing an unknown number, curious who it was I wiped my tear strike face and clear my throat.

 

"y-yeo-bose-yo.." oh god did I just croaked?

 

"yah chaebol are you crying?" the deep voice on the other line shout at me but with a hint of concern

 

I look at my phone screen with the unknown number showing though I know who that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter