D-day

When the princess meet the star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo had a sudden schedule today and they have to attend a guesting which they need to perform so the boys are busy practicing that morning while dara just sat up in a corner watching them.

 

I love you...oohhh oohhh ohhh...I love you....

 

"noona is that your phone ringing?" kai asked while walking towards the mp3 player

 

"ah..neh.." dara answered the boy while picking up her phone which she wondered who is calling her at this moment.

 

Ever since she runaway she turn it off knowing that someone gonna pester her whereabouts and now since she realize and she knows that the palace and his dad know where she is she decided to turn it on, but she is still bewildered why no one tried to show up here in the exo dorm to get her for the first place.

 

(Phone call conversation)

 

"yeoboseyo?"

 

"yah sandara park!...how dare you to turned off your phone while you tried to runaway!" a booming voice came from the other line while dara tried to cover her ears.

 

"yah unnie don't shout!" dara said while trying to stiffle her laugh with the raging lydia on the other line

 

"seriously tokki, how dare you to leave all of a sudden without giving me any notice.."

 

"mianhe unnie..I didnt mean to...it's just I got surprised..well you know the reason right?"

 

"yeah..and that is also the reason why I want to talk to you"

 

"why?"

 

"look tokki you need to attend the party later, if you are worried about the engagement then set that aside since I've heard from your dad that he'll going to cancel that one..."

 

"omo..is that true unnie?" dara said loudly and pairs of confused eyes are on her right now

 

"yeah so instead of hiding at the exo dorm why not show yourself at 4pm here at your favorite cafe so that we can prepare for tonight's party arasso?"

 

"neh..thanks unnie..i will...I owe you bigtime..ciao" and she placed back her phone in her jeans pocket.

 

Dara still cant believe on what her unnie told her, she cant hide the happiness all of a sudden but she doesnt want the boys get worried since she'll attend the party specially to luhan and she is also thinking that it might be a trap for her because everything is so peaceful it's like they had planned everything and she needs to find out if thats true if the engagement is already cancelled.

 

"who's that?" luhan said peeking at the back of dara

 

"uhmmm..lydia unnie she wants to meet me later" dara said while trying to think on her next alibi so that she won't get suspected by the suspicious deer.

 

"why?" as luhan stride beside her.

 

"well she just want to have some coffee outside since she knows I'm not attending the party and Im also gonna ask for help to speak with appa and buy some gifts as well...girls talk" dara said while trying to check luhan if he was convinced about her white lies.

 

"hmmm...girls talk huh" tapping his chin while eyeing the fidgeting rabbit.

 

"well you know that we are out later too because of the sudden changes in our schedule right?"

 

"neh.."

 

"so that means I cannot accompany you to meet up lydia noona.."

 

"ah gwenchana lulu..it's ok I understand..besides it seems I cant runaway because they know where am I right?.."

 

"thats the point tokki..why it seems they are not bothered where you are..I mean living with 12 boys upon runningaway..." luhan tried to explain his side but can't help as long as dara is safe and he's fine with that.

 

"I also don't have any idea lulu but I know for sure that dad is trying his best to make me happy..."

 

Afternoon

 

Luhan's POV

 

Dara went out to meet lydia noona and i am not sure if it is right to let her go alone but I have no choice because we are heading now to the venue were we are supposed to perform for a special occassion, weird enough because we are wearing tuxedo's though its our new uniform for our overdosed promotion but still this is too formal to compare with our usual outfits.

 

"hyung why we can't have noona to come with us?I want her to see me doing the flip in the end of our song.." tao whining at me again.

 

"yah panda you're starting again..." chen interjected while getting my attention

 

"by the way hyung why my dara noona is so happy awhile ago?are you sure she's meeting a girl?is it a date?" as chen fired me questions while the other members are just waiting for my answer..

 

I sigh upon answering "well yeah it's seems like a date" and I saw their eyes all widen except for kris who is sleeping "but she's meeting a girl friend..she's meeting lydia noona that's her personal assistant/maid" as I finished knowing that they're going to bombard me questions one time and another.

 

We stop at one of the most grand hotel here in korea and if I'm not mistaken this is one of Dara's family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter