In 3 Month's Time

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun gave you an encouraging smile and squeezed your hand. You were standing in front of your house, shuffling with your with unease and your suitcases and bags beside you. "Don't worry babe. I know your parents will understand." The tone of voice Woohyun said the last line sounded as if there was another meaning behind it but you were too worried about telling your parents about your new engagement.

You looked at Woohyun one more time before pulling the keys out of your pocket and opening the door. "~~~~-ah! You're back!" Your mum's face brighten when she saw that you had come back from your trip to Jeju Island.

"Um… Mum, I have something to tell you." You bit your lip and squeezed Woohyun's hand tighter for support. "If it's about your wedding, I already know about it. Woohyun called me this morning." Your mum flashed Woohyun a 'Thank You' smile and went back to what she was doing.

You stood there, mouth wide-open. You then cranked your head towards Woohyun, closed your eyes and frowned at him, pouting.

"What? I mean, you never really asked me specifically if I told your parents before or not. I told them after I proposed, so technically, they didn't know about it till it was done." Woohyun showed you his pearly whites and swung your arm back and fro, showing 100% aegyo.

"Yah! And I was worried that my parents would say no to this because you didn't get their approval first! I mean, that's what you're meant to do right? Get the parents' permission for the girl's hand in marriage without the girl knowing and then propose to her? I mean… That's what dramas show it..." You grumbled, thinking back to all those drama scenes you've watched that matched your description just then.

Woohyun locked his arms behind his back and bent down, his lips near your ear. "Yeah, but our life is anything but a drama. It's much better." You turned around to see Woohyun wink and smirk, pecking you on your cheek. "Now come on baby girl, let's get your bags upstairs and unpack. You've got a lot of presents to give out, don't you? By the way babe, I've got to take your whole family somewhere important to me tonight so wear something formal!" Woohyun was already half way up the stairs, leaving you standing in the doorway.

 

Coming back from the 'important thing' that Woohyun took your whole family to (including Soohyun), it turns out, it was the announcement of Woohyun officially inheriting his father's company (after he's retired, of course).

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell me you were going to inherit the Nam Corporations. I was so shocked and surprised that when all the reporters came and took pictures of us, I just stook there with my mouth wide-open!" You stomped your feet like a child and frowned at your fiancé.

"Aigoo, you know your aegyo has it's impacts on me, right? I just wanted to surprise you." Woohyun looked back to your parents and turned back to you. "But it seems like  they're others that are even more shocked than you are." Woohyun nodded his head backwards towards your parents.

You turned back to see your parents walking behind you in a slight daze, suspiciously narrowing their eyes at Woohyun.

"Honey, do you think our future son-in-law really is the successor of the Nam Corporations. I mean, if he was, we would've seen him somewhere on the newspapers or something!" Your mum intently whispered, a bit too loudly, to your dad and Soohyun. "He is. I just never told you," your dad said.

Your mum's mouth dropped wide open. "Why didn't you tell me!?" "Didn't really think it was relevant…" Your dad lazily said, scratching the back of his head. Suddenly, he gave your mum a cheeky wink. "You've kept so many secrets from me. Can't I keep a tiny one for myself too?" Your mum giggled and playfully hit your dad on the chest.

You smiled at your warm and affectionate parents and warm Soohyun,  and thought back to seeing Woohyun's dad tonight, announcing Woohyun's inheritance to the company. *I wonder what he's like… I guess I'll be meeting him at the wedding since he'll be too busy signing the company over to oppa.*

"Oppa, have you thought of the date for our wedding?" You asked, swinging your linked arms back and fro. Woohyun swung back and looked up to the night sky in thought. "Mmh… How about, a wedding in three months," Woohyun smiled widely.

"Sure." You beamed just as brightly as the stars were shining that night.

------------------------

YO YO! :D

I just wanted to tell you guys that I won't be updating any of my other fics till this one is finished just because I want to concentrate on giving this one a good ending ^^ I hope you'll all understand, ehehe.

AND! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To SeoMinah, a dongsaeng of mine here ^^  *sings for you*

And, I did another cover :DD

Will you all give it the same support and love you all did to the last one? ^^ It'd be gladly appreciated :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Ds_XMJZu4