In 24 Hours...

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"OPPA!" You burst through your door, and as you expected, Woohyun was already standing there with open arms. "Babe!" He held you by the waist tightly and buried his face into your hair.  "You're right. He completely did not see me." Woohyun heard the familiar voice and lifted his head. "Soohyun! You're here too?"

"Well, don't sound too happy about it," Soohyun smirked, bumping fists with Woohyun. "Huh? Since when were you two so close with each other?" You looked at the two with confusion written all over your face.

"Er… Well, you see. Woohyun and I have been actually in contact with each other ever since we came back from Seoul. At first, he just wanted to warn me about getting too close to you and whatnot." You shot Woohyun a look during Soohyun's speech. "But then, as time went on, we found out that we actually had quite similar tastes and then… Yeah. We became pretty good friends over the few months."

"What? And you never told me any of this? Any of you?" You gaped. "Yeah, well… Woohyun wanted to keep it a secret. He didn’t want you to know that he was checking up on you through me so… we pretended that nothing was going on between us, hehe. Sorry ~~~~." Soohyun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and gave you a crooked smile.

"Hmph!" You crossed your arms and pouted, turning away from the both of them. "Aigoo, babe. Don’t get angry~ I just didn't want you to think that I'm an overprotective boyfriend." Woohyun came from behind and back-hugged you, resting his chin on your shoulder and rocking you slightly from side to side.

"I think the whole world knew that already. You could've at least told me you were friends with Soohyun. I think that would've made feel a lot at ease that my best friend and my boyfriend aren't neck and neck at each other anymore."

"Who said we weren't neck and neck at each other anymore!?" Woohyun and Soohyun both said in unison and glared at each other. "Huh? But I thought you two said you were friends!?"

"Yeah, but he keeps beating me in Starcraft!" Woohyun pouted and returned to your side, swinging your arm from side to side. "Yeah, well you  keep beating me on Dota." Soohyun scrunched his nose and crossed his arms childishly.

You looked at the both of them speechlessly. "Seriously? You two are like this coz of your games? Oh god… What have I gotten myself into…" You held your head in your hands.

"Omo! And I was wondering what all the racket was. ~~~~~! Sweetie! You're back already!? I thought you weren't arriving for another hour!" Your mum walked over to you. On the way, she raised an eyebrow at the two boys who were staring each other down before enveloping you into a tight hug. "Sweetie! How was the trip here? Was it tiring?" Your mum pulled away from the hug and checked your face.

"Welcome home, my baby girl." Your dad smiled and opened his arms. "Dad!" You ran into his arms, almost knocking him over. "Whoa, slow down there. You don't wanna tackle your dad to the ground now, do you?" You just giggled at his response and hugged him tightly.

 

After a hearty dinner with laughter and jokes heard from miles away, the whole family was just chilling in the living room.

"Oh! That's right! I almost forgot!" Woohyun piped up. Putting an arm around you, Woohyun announced to you, "We're going on a trip to Jeju Island!"

"Wait, what!? But I just got here!" You pouted. "Your parents already agreed and I've already got the tickets~" Woohyun waved the two tickets in front of you. "Wait… two tickets? Then what about me!?" Soohyun cried.

"Yeah… Sorry. It's a couple thing. You can do it too when you get a girlfriend, okay?" Woohyun teased. Soohyun 'Tsk'-ed and crossed his arms.

Woohyun turned his attention back to you and smiled. "So, babe. Are you up for it?"

"Hmm… Sure, why not. It's been a while since I've been to Jeju Island anyway. When's the flight?"

"Erm… Tomorrow." "What!? So soon…" You looked at your parents longingly. *And it's only a few hours since I got here…*

But the thought of being able to spend time alone with Woohyun excited you so you said yes. "Yes! Alone time with ~~~~! Woot!" Woohyun jumped up in excitement and danced around the room.

"Yeah, and just ditch me, whatever." Soohyun sulked. "Don’t worry, we can meet in Starcraft and Dota, alright?" Woohyun negotiated. "You're on!"

You chuckled at the two boys' childishness. Woohyun sat himself next to you on the couch again and watched as you talked with your parents about your life in Busan. Unconsciously putting his hands into his blazer pockets, Woohyun's hand made contact with a velvet box.

*~~~~-ah, just you wait. You'll never expect this to happen on our little trip. My event… Just wait another 24 hours, okay?*

------------------------------------------

Velvet box? :3

And yes, this story IS ending soon >< (I know… I don't want to end it either) And for those readers who thinks I'm going to make Woohyun fall into an arranged marriage, no~~ I'm not going to do that either~~ Haha.  That would just… complicate things XD