↞002↠

Heartbeat_Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Victoria and I walked down the hall while we're chatting lightly. I got to know that Victoria just moved here from China and she's still trying to adjust to Korea. Turns out she lives near me, I was right when I said we're going to be best friends. 

For the rest of the day, we have most of the class together, and after Science, I brought Victoria to our usual place in the cafeteria. When we reached there, we saw Luhan and the gang having lunch while making fun of each other. 

"Hey guys. Let me introduce to you, my new best friend Victoria." I said while sitting beside Sehun and opposite Luhan. Victoria smiled shyly and took a seat beside me. 

"Qian?" Luhan suddenly asked. Victoria's head shot up and stared at Luhan for a few minutes before quietly saying, "Luhan?"

"You two know each other?" Sehun was the first to ask. I wanted to ask that question too. If they knew each other, then why did Victoria lied to me? I looked over to Victoria and stared at her.

"Bora, please don't be angry." Her eyes pleaded me as if she could sense that I was slowly boiling. 

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked. To be honest, I was feeling hurt. My supposingly best friend lied to me on the first day we met. 

"I didn't mean to. I thought your boyfriend is another Luhan. I didn't think that I would meet him here." She quickly glanced at the confused Luhan.

"It's okay. I didn't mean to be angry." I calm myself down.

"I'm sorry." Victoria said.

"Don't lie to me again." I warned. 

Victoria nodded. I couldn't hold grudges for long so I gave up and gave her a tiny smile. Victoria loosen up and I knew that she knew she was forgiven. 

Sehun sighed and said, "Girl drama." I lightly smacked his arm. 

Sehun rubbed on his arm while Luhan asked, "Qian, when did you come here? I haven't seen you in ages." He grabbed on Victoria's hand. 

Victoria pulled back her hand and I sensed disappointment in Luhan eyes. What exactly is their relationship? 

After lunch, Victoria was quiet through the whole way to class. Sensing something was not right, I patted on Victoria's shoulder.

"Vic, are you okay?"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter