↞003↠

Heartbeat_Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Luhan's POV

I thought it over and slowly grabbed onto Bora's hands. Her hands was once nice to hold with constant warmth but now her hands were cold and her bones were sticking out. 

She looks weak and it hurts me to know that I'm going to hurt her. 

I gently planted a kiss on her forehead, hoping that she'll know what difficulties I'm facing now. 

"I'm sorry." I painfully breathed out, while smiling sadly. 

She just smiled and said, "It's okay." Her hands slipped out of mine and she turned away to leave the school compound. 

I informed the coach about my early departure and set off to my house. 

My house is situated a little far away from school and Bora's home so I usually woke up earlier than everybody else and walked down the street to Bora's home to wait for her. 

My family is quite wealthy, if you ask me. I live like a king since the day I'm born and I'm the only child so I get special care from my parents. I don't know if that is a good thing or not now, since my mom just called me to come home because I need to attend to my own engagement party. 

The thing that worries me the most now is the fact that I can't be with Bora, since that now I'm getting engaged. It's an arranged marriage and I can't disobey my parents because I love them dearly. 

When they said love is the most powerful thing and love can overcome anything, I don't trust that. Love can't help me in a state like this, because even if I love Bora, I used to love my fiancee too. I believe I can fall in love again but I don't know how long will it take until I fall out of love with Bora. 

Love is a powerful word and I can say that I've only love two beautiful girls in my life, excluding my mother, and one of them is my current girlfriend and the other is my ex-crush, and now, my fiancee. 

Have you guess it right? Yes, Victoria is my fiancee. 

"Luhan, please change to your new suit. We are running out of time here." Mom said. 

I was trying to do other stuff to drag time because I don't think I'm ready to attend my engagement party. 

"Alright, mom." I sulked up to my room and found the new suit hanging on the closet door. I changed into it and went down to find mom and dad waiting for me in a car. 

I was silent through the whole time in car as my mom kept chattering about things she's excited about when we finally get married. 

When we finally reached the Song’s family estate, I couldn’t resist to gape at the land that the Song’s own. There’s several mansions altogether on this land, and there’s even a park at the middle of the land.

The Song’s are obviously far more richer than us and I don’t even know why the Song’s are marrying their beloved daughter to me.

“Luhan, please behave okay. We’re just thinking for your future.” My mom warned me quietly before we stepped out of the car.

I nodded and that earned me a pleased smile from my mother. My father handed the car to one of the workers there and he and my mom walked into the garden party proudly, while I walked slowly alone.

“Luhan!” A familiar voice rang through my ears.

I turned around to see Sehun running to me while waving like a fool.

“Hey, Sehun.” I smiled bitterly.

It’s not suspicious to see Sehun here because one, his family is also rich and two, he’s my best man when the marriage comes in the future.

“So, have you told Bora yet? I still see you guys acting all lovey dovey at school.” Sehun frowned.

“Nope, it’s too hard.” I just shook my head.

“You better be quick. Or else Bora could be hurt very seriously. I don’t want to see my best friend crying every day.” Sehun said quietly.

I nodded. After a while, I spoke up, “Sehun?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Yeah, what is it?” Sehun still walked straight, while I already stopped my tracks.

He seemed to have noticed it because he turned around to face me.

“Promise me that you’ll do whatever I say.”

“Okay okay, what is it?” Sehun spoke, a little frustrated.

“Please help me to heal Bora’s heart. She will need you by her side. Please, I’m begging you,” I said, while controlling my tears from falling.

“What? Wait, what did you just say? Oh no, man, you shouldn’t have said that.” Sehun threw out the words furiously.

He stepped close to me, until our chests bumped together. His face fuming in red, as he spit out the words, “So now that you’re happily running along to get married, you want to throw Bora away to me? Even if I have a crush on Bora, doesn’t mean that you can throw Bora away to me. You’re treating her like trash, you know?

Bora’s heart is still with you and I could never heal her because her freaking heart will be too hurt to see me.”

Sehun finished his words and turned around to walk away.

“You could always make her fall in love with you,” I suggested, unknown to the tension that is slowly building up.

Sehun turned to me sharply; fuming while he shouted, “Damn it, Luhan! Don’t you understand? She loves you! And she will always do! This situation is bad enough and you’re still making it worse!” Sehun ran through his hair in frustration as he abruptly walked away.

I stood there blankly. I don’t know what to do. Sehun’s words made me feel bad and I think that I don’t even deserve the beautiful girl who’s waiting for me inside the party,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter