↞004↠

Heartbeat_Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bora's POV

I shut myself in my room the whole night, while trying to forget what just happened.

I didn’t do anything wrong, right? Why would Luhan want to break up with me? He must think that I don’t deserve him right? That I’m out of his league?

I have too much on my mind that my head felt like a machine that’s overheated.

I felt a hole in my heart. I guess this is what you feel when you’re heartbroken. It’s not like bleeding or something. It just feels like an empty hole there. It feels like you’re missing an organ.

I’ll do anything to fill up that hole because it’s too painful to bear. Somehow, thinking that I’ll meet him every day in school makes my heart ache.

Every day, he’ll remind me of all the sweet memories we shared and also the day that we broke up. I think I will break down every day and he will just rip my heart into pieces.

Imagine that pain, that’s the pain I’m suffering now and I can’t do anything about it.

I think last night I cried myself to sleep again because I woke up with red and puffy eyes and I look absolutely horrible.

This is not the look I want to face Luhan with so I tried to cover it with makeup but it doesn’t work. I rubbed off the makeup after a while as I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked pathetic.

Everyone will know that we broke up in one look. I sighed, I don’t even care anymore.

I changed into my uniform slowly and dragged myself out home. I didn’t even take breakfast. I don’t need it anyway.

I stopped at the doorstep and glanced over to the lamppost that Luhan always leaned on. As expected, there’s no one there.

I took a deep breath and walked myself to the school. It’s usually a short walk to school, but today it feels like a million miles without Luhan.

When I finally reached school, all eyes landed on me. ‘Wow, news sure spread quickly in this school.’ I thought to myself as I dragged myself to the school block while keeping my head down.

“Bora!” Sehun ran over to me.

“Huh?” I turned over to him.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. Sehun’s been my best friend since ever and I’m a little touched to see him by my side in this terrible day.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I smiled weakly.

Sehun rested his hands on my shoulder as he spoke, “I’m here for you, okay?”

I nodded, as we moved on into the school.

“So, got any plans after school?” Sehun asked. I shook my head.

“How about you spend the rest of the day with me and we try to forget about the sad stuff?” Sehun nudged me.

“Do you even have sad stuff to forget?” I scoffed. Sehun looks too happy to feel sad.

He stared into my eyes for a moment before answering, “Yeah.”

“Let’s go, I’ll text you about the details of our best friends day out after I walk you to class.” he smiled at generously and we walked side by side to my first class.

“See you later.”

“Yeah, see you.” I hung up a weak smile and when Sehun turned away, I sighed.

I walked into the classroom and heard sudden murmurs about me. I couldn’t be sure if it was about me but I’m sure I heard ‘Bora and Luhan’.

I seated down on my seat while I pulled out my book to study on it for while. It’s also a way to ignore the stares and whispers of the class.

Just then, Victoria sat down beside me. “Hey Bora. I’m really sorry.” I could see pity in Victoria’s eyes.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault.” I looked up from my book.

“It actually is my fault though.” She sighed.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

“Oh it’s nothing,” She smiled awkwardly.

I wanted to continue the conversation but the teacher came in at that moment, so I dropped it. Some things are better to be unknown.

“Bora, I’m gonna find Sehun for a while, okay? Save a seat for me in the next class?” She smiled sweetly.

“Sure,” I returned a smile and then she ran away to Sehun’s class.

I walked a little to my next class but suddenly an arm draped around my shoulder.

“Hey, why didn’t you wait for me? We could walk to class together.” Sehun frowned.

“Sorry, I got a little carried away.”

We walked in silence and I suddenly remembered something. “Oh, Vic is looking for you. Didn’t you meet her?”

“Nope,” Sehun shook his head.

“Well, she’s in this class too so maybe later she will tell you what’s the matter?” I questioned as I glided over to my usual seat, not forgetting to save a seat for Victoria.

Sehun sat behind me and shrugged. Not long after, Victoria came panting in the classroom, while her eyes searching for something.

Her eyes stopped at Sehun and she went to plop down at the seat beside Sehun.

“Hey, but I saved a seat for-“ My sentence got cut off when Sehun turned my head back to the front just as the teacher walked right in. I swear the teachers have the worst timing today.

I sighed in frustration as I heard whispers came from Sehun and Victoria. I tried hard to listen but I couldn’t hear an exact word.

I gave up eventually and waited for the class to end to ask them for the secrecy.

When class finally ends, I turned around immediately. “What the hell are you guys whispering about?” I asked.

“Nothing mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter