↞001↠

Heartbeat_Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Outside the window was a beautiful picture of pink and orange clouds. It's sunset. I sighed as I witnessed the sun disappearing into a sky of darkness. That's life. After the beautiful times comes a darkness to make you blind. Blind to see the bad coming as it slowly creeps in your mind and do crazy stuff.

I turned away from the darkness and jumped into my bed with my phone on my hand. I looked through Instagram and found a lot of likes on my latest upload. Nearly 1000 likes, on a picture which isn't even pretty. If this happened in my freshman years, I would cried out of joy, but no. I'm a senior now, and I'm not entirely happy. Alongside the likes, there will be hate comments, which was sent by people I don't even know. 

Does it hurt? Not really, after a while it just becomes something I expect to see. What really hurts is I don't have friends. Even if I have, they are just fake and phony, wanting to take advantage just so they could also become popular.

Popularity isn't a sweet dream. I used to dream about being the school queen and eventually my dream came true when I dated the most wonderful guy in my school, Luhan. Luhan is sweet, y at times but he is perfect. I will always think that I'm not good enough for him so I morphed into this perfect girl over all these years.

I scrolled through the comments and couldn't help reading the hate comments. I always tried to change into the person they wanted but I always failed. The hate comments always come, though Luhan told me to stop reading them. He told me I am who I am and I never need to change for someone else. Thinking about that, I cried silently all night. 

I hated the way they looked at me. They always think  I'm a mean who has outer beauty that doesn't have any inner beauty. Only one person knew who I really am, and that is my one and only true friend, who is also my boyfriend. He's the only one who understands me.

That's why I fell in love with him. When I'm sad, he's there to hug me and make me feel better. When I'm happy, he's happy too. When I'm tired, he sings me to sleep. He knows how I feel because he's popular too. He has perfect looks, perfect grades, and a thousand girls crushing on him. I'm a really lucky girl, right?

The next morning, I woke up to dried tears on my face. After a tired journey in the bathroom, I grabbed my uniform and changed into them. I went downstairs to have breakfast with my mom. My dad isn't here, as usual. I guess he's out there with another girl. A year ago, my dad had an affair with his secretary so he got kicked out by my mom. My mom obviously haven't forgive him, but my dad has the permission to come home to look at me. 

I ate my breakfast quietly as my mom finished her report on her laptop. She's a procrastinator and so am I. When I finished my breakfast, I washed my plates and grabbed my lunch box.

"Bye mom." I glanced at my mom.

"Yeah bye." She doesn't even look up.

I walked down the street to find Luhan leaning on a lampost, trying to sleep. 

I crept up him and slowly took out his wallet from his back pocket. He doesn't even move a single hair when I freed the wallet from his pocket.

I kept the wallet and tried to wake this perfect boy up. "Luhan~" I sing-songed in his ear. 

Suddenly he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around as he said, "Hey, pretty lady." 

I smiled back as I stared on his perfect face. He leaned down to kiss me but I was fast enough to run away from him. 

"Race you to school!" I shouted as I kept running.

"Aish, this girl." Luhan shook his head and laughed as he tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter