CALLING BAEKYUHN

Hyde Advertisment and Review Shop [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Home staffs advertisement form review form PACKAGES Advertisement and Review shop established july 2014   lin       LITTLEEDEEER• BAEYUHN •STORY REVIEw• PACKAGE 3       HIS DESTINY     TITLE:   I love how straight foreward your title is.   DESCRIPTION:   your description is very well written, and my curiosity really strikes me while reading your description and it makes the readers to subscribe your story     PLOT:   Though I've been reading alot of angst story for a year now and your stroy plot is alittle bit normal for me but if you can put some twist and turns, it would be unique but all in all it's good.     CHARACTERIZATION:   The characters are still not well detailed specially Ae Ra, Kai and Sehun; you need to emphasize what they looked like, what  or who are they.     FLOW:   Your story flow is well written but I hope you can put some flashbacks from their past.     WRITTING CONVENTIONS:   your spelling, capitalization and paragraphing are good but your grammar and  punctuation is alittle bit off, try to read some of your chapters and edit it, it won't hurt (lol)     ENJOYMENT:   Honestly,I really enjoyed reading your story and I'll subscribe this to the end; so update more and I'll be waiting :))     NOTE:    I hope my reveiw will help you writting your story and thank you for requesting. Comment after picking up and credit us with this banner I'll be checking (lol)    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter