First 'Like-hell' Meeting

Love Actually (PocaGuri Fanfic)

One week later.

 

Joonyoung never left from his PC since that morning. At morning, people from WGM came to his apartement and gave an envelope which it’s content was some hints about his virtual wife . After interview around an hour, he went to his PC and typed something.

 

“Elizabeth? Maybe she was act in this.” He mumbled when the search engine showed a site about musical performance called ‘Elizabeth’. He searched the casts and he couldn’t hold his smile when a girl name was typed on the cast list.

 

“Kim Sohyun? Is it the clue too easy?” he said while a proud smile painted on his face. He typed the search engine with keywords ‘Kim Sohyun’.

 

“She is musical actress and—Eung?” His proud smile disappeared. He furrowed his eyebrow instead when he read Kim Sohyun’s bio.

 

“She is already married. It must be not her.” He mumbled disappointly. He saw the second hint and it’s written:

Jung Jaehyung, Jang Giha, Gil

 

What kind of clue is it?, he thought but he just typed that names in search engine. He found nothing except the clueless.

 

“Maybe I just meet her tomorrow.” He said while griniing on the camera which followed his action since morning.

 

After the staffs left, Joonyoung looked at the clues again. That time more serious. He furrowed his eyebrow. “ What kind of girl is she?” he said flatly.

 

He suddenly smiled. Any kind of his wife will be, he would make the marriage interesting.

 

It’s night and he put the clues beside his bed. What he needed then just sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoomi’s POV

 

What day is it? What day is it?! WHAT DAY IS IT?!!

 

Today I will get ‘married’! Yahoo!

 

But, it’s not the point why I’m happy now. I’m married and I will get money from it. Woohoo, what kind of my virtual husband will be, huh?

 

I’m in make-up room and someone still polish my face with cosmetics. Before,I said to the make-up artist to not give me a strong make-up. Actually, I don’t like a strange powder cover my face. It’s hot and annoying. But, I’m actress. I have to look gorgeous.

 

After I get the make-up artist to make-up my face, staff from WGM gives me an envelope. “What is it?” I asked while smiling. But she doesn’t answer me. Hmm, alright. I’ll take a look.

 

Ah, there are some hints of my fake husband there. Exactly, two hints card.

Hint 1: Jakarta

 

I read it carefully and I’m absolutly don’t know what I just said. Is it a place’s name? Or.. Okay, I’ll read the second hint.

Hint 2: Andrew

 

Hahaha, I am laughing of what clueless I am. Andrew? What Andrew?

 

“Haha, what is it?” I closed my face by hints card. Camera still record me so I must act to be not like a really idiot. Just today, I can’t express my self properly. What I can do is laughing. I laugh and laugh again. Okay, it is weird.

 

Here I am. Now, I am walking to the place that have been chosen by PD-nim. He said, my ‘husband’ is waiting for me there.  I walk step by step to the place with a rose on my hand. The weather is so hot today. It still summer and I think this is the hottest temperature on summer this year.

 

I’ve arrived to that place. So, I’ll meet my ‘husband’ here, huh?

 

I am in elemetary school. The school is very quite, not even a student walks across me. I think now is Summer Holiday. I walk to the center of yard and I am like in Sahara Desert. It’s so arid and the hot is killing me.

 

“Hot.” I mumbled and I see a slide toy not far from where I stand. I walk almost run toward it. I squat under the slide. Actually, I don’t really care about my skin will be darken but it’s just too hot. I can’t handle it.

 

PD-nim said my husband was waiting for me but I.am.the.one.who.is.waiting.here. I have been waiting for almost an hour but he hasn’t come out. I stand up and play the pole around here. If I’m still like this, I’ll be the skeleton on desert. I’m dying of waiting!

 

“Is he still long? When will he arrive exactly?” I asked to the cameraman who still shoot me. But he jerked his body as if he doesn’t know what happen.

 

I walk again round the school. I’m bored and I can’t go home. Huhuhu, when will my husband arriv—

 

A big truck enters the school gate. I stop my step and I’m standing on the yard. The truck comes to me and I can’t hold my smile. Finally, he is arrived! I’m sure my husband in that truck. My smiling is getting bigger when the truck is so close to me.

 

My ‘marriage’ life is starting now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The back of truck opened and then the truck showed the stage behind. When the stage showed, it emitted a thick smoke made Yoomi couldn’t see anything inside there. When the smoke slowly disappeared, A guy with a long sleeves black knitted sweater who playing a guitar appeared. She furrowed her eyebrow when she saw him.

 

Wearing that kind of clothes and isolated in the truck full of smoke on summer, it’s really a torture. She couldn’t hold her smile anymore, she found it’s really incredibly a cheap taste. However she liked it.

 

But, that guy kept playing his guitar and then singing. Although it’s really hot and he’s full of smoke, he didn’t stop singing. His husky voice described he’s a rock singer. Yoomi couldn’t take her eyes out from that guy and she was amazed by him. He is really something, she thought then.

 

“Hello, buin annyeonghaseyo.” That guy said after he finished his show. Yoomi applaused, “Wah.” She mumbled without she realized. That guy got out from the stage and walked towards her.

 

Then, they finally saw each other. The truck left them but the cameramen still recorded them. Yoomi was not bothered with it because what she could see was that guy who serenaded her just then. Yoomi found his face full of his sweat.

 

“It’s really hot.” He said made Yoomi laughed. Yes, she knew it without he explained to her. She just shook her hand out in front his face of hope it can be a fan. “Ah, eottokae.” She mumbled.

 

“I’m Jung Joonyoung.” He introduce himself and gave his hand to Yoomi.

 

“Ah, hello. I’m Jung Yoomi.” Yoomi took his hand and they shook hands. They seperated their hands. Yoomi then stared at Joonyoung. Ah, so he is my husband now.

 

“It’s for you.” He gave a guitar pick to Yoomi. Yoomi took the pick and saw it in amazed. “Thank you.” She said.

 

“Do you know me?” He asked and Yoomi looked at him. After she heard his name, she suddenly knew he was Jung Joonyoung who casted in talent show called Superstar K4 and got the top 3. Ah, that’s way he could sing in that hard situation.

 

“I know you... But, do you know me?” she asked him back doubtfully.

 

“Elizabeth.” He answered made Yoomi laughed so hard and she felt bitter. So, her hesitation was right. He didn’t know her.

 

“Aniya.” She said.

 

“Honestly, I don’t know you. Are you Miss Korea?” See? He didn’t really know her.

 

“I’m actress Jung Yoomi.” She explained sourly and then he nodded.

 

“I know now.” He said it and smiled.

 

“Actually, I don’t really know you either.” She said it honestly. Maybe a bit revenge.

 

“Are you older?” he suddenly asked made Yoomi gasped. That age-topic, the topic that she avoided the most.

 

“Am I?”Yoomi asked back tried to avoid the topic. She glared at Joonyoung and she couldn’t believe that guy said she was older than him.

 

“I don’t know your age.” Yoomi said almost like defending herself. Why did she have to answer that she was older than him but she really didn’t know his age? Who knows he was 35 or 40.

 

She observed Joonyoung then and actually if he was really 35 or 40, it’s too much. Maybe he has same age as her or *gulp* he was really younger.

 

“I’m 26.”he answered proudly. She was right again. Why was her hesitation always right?

 

“....Am I older?” she asked and grined tried he really changed the topic.

 

“We should go to somewhere, it’s too hot.” He nagged while wagging his killing sweater.She relieved. He finally warped up the situation. Yoomi realised, Joonyoung actually more considered than she thought. She thought, he understood that she really didn’t like the-age-topi—

 

“Are you really older, right?” he suddenly asked again. Okay,that time Yoomi was wrong. Joonyoung didn’t really understood her felling completely and she really wanted to take his head off from his body.

 

“Errgg.. about that—“

 

“Alright, then I assume you’re older.” Joonyoung cut her line and that’s what he said? Woah. Yoomi couldn’t believe if Joonyoung was her husband.

 

He is really annoying guy. Jinjja.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They walked in the resident. PD-nim said that there was someplace around there for avoiding the heat.

 

“Have you been here?” Joonyoung asked while looking around.

 

“Hyangsu-dong? Mmh, I have.” Yoomi answered. Her feeling was little bit better then when they were at school.

 

“What do you usually do, noona?” Joonyoung asked again. Yoomi turned her head and glared at Joonyoung when she heard she was called noona by him.

 

“Are you really going to keep calling me noona?” She asked and her expression really described her annoyed feeling. Joonyoung looked at Yoomi and he couldn’t hold his smile. Joonyoung found his virtual wife was little bit cute although she was older.

 

“Geurae, We’ll talk about it later.” He answered. They walked again and Yoomi stared at Joonyoung again.

 

“You said you’re 26. How old do you think I am?” Yoomi asked. Nah, there’s another possibility. How could he assumed she was older than him when he actually didn’t know her age?

 

Joonyoung tapped his chin while thinking. He suddenly remembered maybe-30-years-old-woman who he saw at the club last week. Joonyoung thought maybe Yoomi was that woman.

 

“Mmh, 30?” Joonyoung guessed and made Yoomi gasped. Imposibble! How could he answer it correctly?

 

“Do I really look like that?” Yoomi defended. She had to act as if Joonyoung’s answer was wrong.

 

“I don’t know. I just get the feeling.”Joonyoung said. He couldn’t say if he saw her in the club a week ago. Camera still recorded them so he must be careful.

 

“Oh, you feel I’m 30?” she pouted and then her gaze straight at the street. Without she realized,  Joonyoung observed her. He looked at Yoomi’s eyes and he smiled.

 

“Ah, I know.” Joonyoung suddenly spoke made Yoomi looked at him curiously. Joonyoung looked back at her while smiling.

 

“When someone at 30, you can see some wrinkles around eyes. Like now.” Joonyoung explained while looking at Yoomi and then laughed. She couldn't hold her anger anymore. She suddenly hit Joonyoung very hard without minding camera recorded her act.

 

Do I really have husband like him? It must be a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoomi’s POV

It’s four days after I met my virtual husband, the most annoying guy I ever meet, Jung Joonyoung. I really hope I never meet him and never had a husband like him in my real life. But, yeah. I almost meet him every week. If I don’t meet him, I don’t get money so I am the most patient person I ever know.

 

I’ve done my shooting for ‘Wonderful Mama’ schedule today. The director said we have around 5 episodes to go but we shoot the next scene on next week.

 

“I heard that you are casted at ‘We Got Married’. Congratulation, then.” My friend, Lee Chung-ah, said when I get a rest just now. I sat at a seat around director’s place and Chung-ah approached me.

 

“Thank you.” I said while smiling. She took a seat beside me and she face-to-faced me. “W-what?” I stammered at that sudden action.

 

“I heard too that your husband is Jung Joonyoung. Is that true?” she said with very low voice. I don’t really understand what she is doing now.

 

I nodded. After that, she suddenly grabs my hands. I gasped and look at my hands. “W-what?” I stammered again.

 

“You must be really really careful, Yoomi. Don't put your heart too much” She adviced me.

 

“Be careful? Be careful from what?” I asked while furrowing my eyebrow. She sighed and her hands leaves mine. “I know him.”she mumbled. After hear that, I am pop-eyed.

 

“Huh? Do you know him?He is an really annoying guy, is he? Do you know, at our first meeting that jerk said I have wrinkles!”  I said furiously. I am copied his hand gesture touching the corner of his eyes when he said it.

 

Chung-ah looked at me and then she laughed out loud. “Did he? Oh my God!”

 

“You’re right. I must be careful. I will watch him if he has a wrinkles. Ah, I remember. You’ve done filming MV. How is it?” I asked but she doesn’t answer me. Chung-ah suddenly brings her bag and searching something.

 

“Take this.” She gives me a yellow bracelet. I know this bracelet. It’s like an admission to the exclusive club. I look at her confusedly. “Why?” I asked.

 

“It’s like an after-party because we’ve done filming the MV. I have two of this. We go to there together, okay? ”she explained. She smiles and because of it, I can’t refuse her.

 

“Errg.. Okay. Thank you.”I take that bracelet and put at my bag. While my bag is showing it’s contents, Chung-ah gasped . “Woah! Do you bring a cosmetics shop with you?”

 

I sighed and closed my bag. “After I filmed WGM, I went to the shop and bought a lot of cosmetics with ‘aging’ was written on it.”

 

“But you don’t have any wrinkles, Yoomi. I think Joonyoung said it for getting close to you. He didn’t mean--.”

 

“I HAVE WRINKLES, CHUNG-AH!! HE WAS RIGHT!” I screamed and everybody in the set look at me.

 

“You’re not an ajumma, Yoomi-ssi.” Someone on the set said it and everybody laughed.

 

“Yes. You’re kinda of babyfaced.” The director said. I sighed. “Thank you.” I mumbled.

 

I looked at Chung-ah and she looks back at me. “When is it?” I asked. “After-party will be held tonight. Shall we go now?” she asked  and I nodded. “Okay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was dark and Seoul was still busy. Yoomi and Chung-ah was on taxi and they were heading to a hotel in Gangnam. Chung-ah said, the party was held at the hotel's pool and it’ll be really packed with crazy people.

 

After they arrived at the appointment place, “Woah!” just that voice which could out from Yoomi’s mouth.  The place was really packed with a bunch of people. They were wearing a suimsuit and swimming. They were drunk, smoking, laughing, and they were having fun. The loud music from DJ filled up Yoomi’s ear so she couldn’t hear properly. Everybody must speak at very loud voice.

 

“This is my first time go to this kind of club.”Yoomi said to Chung-ah.

 

“What?! I don’t hear you!” Chung-ah shouted at Yoomi’s ear.

 

“I said this is my first time!!” Yoomi repeated her line with a very loud voice. Chung-ah smiled at her, “Me too!”she shouted.

 

They took a seat near the pool, “I’ll go to find Lee Seungchul-ssi. Do you wanna go with me?” Chung-ah asked but Yoomi shook her head. “I’ll be here.” Yoomi said.

 

“They said if you wanna take some beer, just go there.” Chung-ah pointed her finger at a counter nearby. Yoomi nodded, “Okay!” she said it cheerfully.

 

Chung-ah left Yoomi alone and went to somewhere. “Seungchul-ssi!” Chung-ah shouted to a ajusshi who wearing a sunglasses in the night. “Chung-ah! Come here!” that ajusshi, Seungchul, waved his hand. A lot people encircled him because it was he who made this kind of party.

 

“Are you here alone?” he asked when Chung-ah already approached him. Chung-ah shook her head, “I am with my friend. Congratulation!” Chung-ah gave her hand to Seungchul and they shook hands.

 

“Thank you. Did you meet Joonyoung anyway?” Seungchul asked when their hands seperated. Chung-ah shook her head. “I haven’t meet him.” She answered.

 

“If you wanna meet him, he is around the pool. He has already finished his first album so go find him and congratulate him.”  Seungchul said. She nodded. “Arasseo. Thank you for telling me.”

 

“Ah, he got a role in ‘We Got Married’. Do you know it?”

 

“Yeah I know it. Actually I’m here with my friend.” Chung-ah said while smiling.

 

“You already said –“

 

“I mean, my friend is Joonyoung’s wife.” Chung-ah said and made Seungchul laughed in disbelief. “Are you sure? Ahaha, I can’t imagine if they meet—Joonyoung!” Seungchul shouted when he saw a tiny figure jumped to him.

 

“Hey, Joonyoung-ssi. Congratulation for finishing your first album.” Chung-ah said it while laughing at Joonyoung who hiding behind Seungchul’s back. He bewildered and everybody laughed at him.

 

“Thank you, noona.” He said it while panting. “Why is she here?” he hissed.

 

“What do you mean by ‘she’?” Seungchul asked as if he didn’t know anything.

 

“My wife! My wife is here! And she embarrass me with her action!” Joonyoung explained furiously.He pointed his finger to a drunken girl with messy hair and shouted on DJ’s mic.

 

“I am married with a jerk called Jung Joonyoung!” a drunken girl a.k.a Jung Yoomi shouted made everyone looked at her.

 

“Have I got wrinkles? It is not, right?! I’m babyfaced!! See? SEE??!!!” she shouted again. “Let's be crazy tonight! Everybody, SCREEAAAAMM!!!!!” then Yoomi danced like crazy.

 

“I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed.” Joonyoung said while facepalm-ing

 

“Please bring that thing out from here.” someone complained.

 

“Do you bring a car when you go to here?” Seungchul asked to Chung-ah. She shook her head, “No. We took a taxi.” Joonyound gasped and looked at Chung-ah curiously. “We? What do you mean ‘we’? Don’t say that you bring Yoomi here?” Joonyoung asked in disbelief.

 

“She brought her friend and she didn’t know if her friend was your wife.” Seungchul said. Chung-ah just smiled. “Because we don’t bring a car, could you pick Yoomi up to her house? Jung Joonyoung-ssi?” Chung-ah asked while smiling.

 

“What? No way! I can’t drive.” Joonyoung complained.

 

“You have your manager. Moreover, you’re her husband.”Seungchul said.

 

“Hyung! Why are you on her side?” he nagged.

 

At the moment, A tall young guy approached them. “Joonyoung. You have to leave this place right now.” That tall guy said.

 

“Now you’re shoo-ing me too, Taejoon?” Joonyoung scolded to the Tall Guy a.k.a Taejoon.

 

“Your manager has brought Yoomi-ssi to your car. He said to me you have to leave this place now.” Taejoon said made Joonyoung fell down. He sighed and his phone suddenly rang. He opened his phone and it’s a message from his manager.

 

Please go to the car right now!

 

“Huh! That irritating ajumma.” Joonyoung hissed.

~~

Hello! It’s quite long, right? Ahaha. I’m sorry. So it’s the sources for this chapter

<< She is Lee Chung-ah. She is Yoomi’s friend and she was casted on Lee Seungshul’s MV ‘The Day To Love’. She was with Jung Joonyoung!! Here is link for the MV’s teaser:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3CD-jaV-lg

 

<< He is Lee Seungchul.

Thank you for reading, See you on next chapter, yeorobun! Please subscribe and comments!! ^^