Prolog

Love Actually (PocaGuri Fanfic)

Yoomi’s POV

“Okay, Cut!” director shouted. I sigh and I feel my soul come back to my body. I have done my schedule today. It’s quite fast and it makes me wanna scream out of loud. If you mean that screaming describe my happiness because I can take a rest, you’re wrong.  I wanna scream because I’m afraid about my future. My the-only-one project I have is this drama called ‘Wonderful Mama’ and it’s gonna end soon.

 

I hope flood of projects come to me quickly!

 

After gives farewell to all staffs and actor, I quickly change my clothes in bathroom. After that I leave with my Elizabeth, my new car, to my favorite place.

 

It’s quite dark now and I across Han river beneath me. I drive my Elizabeth and now I have arrived at Gangnam, exactly to the club. Yeah, this is my favourite place. I will take some shoots before going home.

 

“Champagne, juseyo.” I said to the bartender. He nodded and after that he brought me a glass full of heavenly liquid. I drink it and then put the champagne on the table.

 

“It’s quite noisy here,ajusshi.”  I said to the bartender when he was cleaning a glass with a towel.

 

“Ahahaha, it’s not noisy anymore, It’s chaos.” He laughed and his eyes pointed to the bunch of crazy people in other side of club. I turn my head and look at that bunch. The way I see them, I think they are partying and having fun with some alcohol and then they laugh out of loud for something ridiculous like, “You know, my fans gave me a neon socks!”.

 

I sip my champagne again and my eyes stuck to that people. Now, a super-duper-thin-guy(Oh God, why he is wasting money in the club when that money can be used for buying some rice?! Get a live!) is dancing on the table. Everybody laugh, even the bartender laughs at him. I furrow my eyebrow want to find the funny thing of that dancing. He is like almost broke his bones and... what? It’s not funny and  now I worry to him.

 

I see that super-duper-thin-guy stop his dancing when a Big Man talk to him. The weird happiness from his face just now changed  to serious mode. You don't need sharpen your ears to hear what the Big Man said. What I can hear is, "You will get married, dude!". He said it in loud voice so everybody in the club can hear it including me.

 

"Chukhae, chinggu-ya!" people around the super-duper-thin-guy congratulate him. Everybody shouted and it's totally chaos now.

 

After that, super-duper-thin-guy go down from the table and walk towards me with a Big Man behind him. Slightly, our eyes met and now he is smiling at me. What? Is he crazy?! Now, they totally leave from the club.

 

I turn my head and I sip my champagne again. The bartender looks at me weirdly but I don’t care. I put the glass harshly. My brain is busy with my project. Oh God, I hope manager get some new projects to me.

 

“I hope some miracles come to me.” I mumbled and the bartender looks at me.

 

“Ah, do you mean a job, right?” he guessed it.

 

“Yes, you’re right.” I answered and sip my campaigne again.

 

“Ahaha,both of  you are same.” He said while laughed. I looked up to the bartender weirdly.

 

“Ah? Same with whom?” I asked but he turns his head away to another customer. What did he talk about? Why everybody in this club is weird?

 

I think I’m the weirdest. Now, why that super-duper-thin-guy’s figure fills my brain up? His smiling almost like evil’s smirk makes me wanna take his head off from his body. Haish!

 

I didn’t finish my campaigne because I don’t want to be drunk too much. I have my Elizabeth that I have to drive. After I paid the campaigne, I get out from the club. When I open the door, I see the super-duper-thin-guy is talking with the Big Man with serious mode. They almost whispering so I can't hear it very much. Maybe his marriage is a serious problem.

 

I open Elizabeth’s door and my phone suddenly rang. I see the name who called me and it’s my manager.

 

Yeoboseyo?” I asked when I’m in my car.

 

“You gonna be married soon!” she shouted happily. What is she talking about?

 

“What are you talking about, unnie?” I said it.

 

“You are signed to ‘We Got Married’ and the shooting is next week. So be prepared, okay? I will explain everything tomorrow. ” she said it nonstop.

 

“So, I got a new proje—Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?” she hung the phone immedietly. I put my head on the wheel and I don’t know how to express my feeling. I’m happy, of course. Just happy.

 

“ha ha.” I laugh soulless.

 

I’m getting married and that’s mean I got project. I have future now.

 

The miracle is coming to me.

~~

 

Joonyoung’s POV

When I was told that I am gonna married soon, I think I was in a dreamland. My manager said it in front of my friends when we had a party in the club. After that, my friends laugh at me and said “Congratulation for your marriage, Joonyoung-ssi!”

 

I’m not married, Guys!’ I always deny with that sentence when anyone congratulate me.

 

After my manager said it, I brought him out from the club. But while we are walking out, I see a maybe-30-years-old-woman sit in front of bartender’s table. She gives me a weird gaze, I think she saw something was tucked between my teeth so I show my teeth to her. Before I asked what was in my teeth, she turned her head from me without say anything. Huh, what a weird girl.

 

We are out of the club now. My manager said, I was signed to a variety show called ‘We Got Married’. I have heard about that program before. So, this show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married. They maybe don’t ever meet each other before.

 

“It’s famous variety show, you know? It’s a good oppotunity for your debut soon.” My manager said it enthusiastically.

 

“It’s a famous variety show, heh?” I asked while nodded slightly. The way my manager said, I think it's very a great opportunity.

 

“You got what I mean, right? You’ll be really famous and you can promote your album on that program.” My manager explained.

 

“And the bride must be pretty because she is celebrity, Joonyou--.”

 

“Ara. Don’t say anything.” I cut his line. Okay, what I got from my manager said just now are:

1. I am signed to ‘We Got Married.’

2. I got a job, that’s mean it can increase my salary.

3. I will be more famous.

4. My job involves a beautiful celebrity.

DONE!

 

“When will I get married?”  I asked with a brigthest smile I ever did.

~~

Eottae? Don't forget to comment and subscribe, yeorobun~~