First Mission: Moving in

Love Actually (PocaGuri Fanfic)

“I even take care of your work partner. You have to be proud because have an amazing manager like me, huh. You have WGM schedule in the morning, ara?” A Big Man a.k.a Joonyoung’s manager said while driving the car. Joonyoung sat on the back next to a-drunken-ajumma called Jung Yoomi. She was sleeping when her head on Joonyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Eung.” Joonyoung mumbled. He saw the view of night from the window beside him. His heart was really furious. He was really mad, really really mad. How could that ajumma messed his day? He had just arrived at the party and he even hadn’t took any glass of beer.

 

(flashback)

In the pool party.

 

Joonyoung had just changed his clothes with a boxer and his black t-shirt. He was about jumping to the pool when a bikini-girl approached him.

 

“Joonyoung oppa!” a bikini-girl called. Joonyoung turned his head towards her and his eyes suddenly widen. What else could make his eyes wanted to escape from his head if it isn’t her thing on her chest?

 

“Oh hi, y girl.” He said while raising his eyebrow. His eyes still glued on her thing.

 

“Congrats for your album, oppa. I heard it from Seungchul oppa.”she said and gave her hand. Instead shaking hand, Joonyoung took her hand and then inarmed her. That girl seemed fine with his attitude. She smiled seducting and she put her hand behind Joonyoung’s back.

 

“Let’s take some shots, uh?”she persuaded.

 

“Mmh, Of course.” He said and they walked to nearby seat. Just a few steps, A tall guy approached them.

 

“Taejoon oppa!” that girl shouted. She ran towards Taejoon, left Joonyoung behind.

 

“Yah.” Joonyoung looked very disappointed.

 

“Minah! Why are you at here too?”Taejoon asked to that girl while she was linking her arm to Taejoon’s.

 

Oppa, let’s have a drink, uh?” She asked. Taejoon sighed and totally ignored Minah.

 

“Joonyoung, what’s the name of your wife again? I forget.” Taejoon asked made Minah surprised. She looked at Joonyoung in curious.

 

“Wife? Are you already married?”she asked. Joonyoung bewildered and he jumped to Taejoon and covered his-spoiled-mouth.

 

“It’s a fake marriage, okay? Believe me.” Joonyoung said tried to convince her. Taejoon let Joonyoung’s hand out from his face. “Is she actress, right? I think I ever heard her name before.” Taejoon said to Joonyoung.

 

Minah looked at Taejoon and then at Joonyoung. “What are you both talking about? Oppa, are you really getting married?” she was really confused. Joonyoung grinned at Minah and pulled Taejoon away from there.

 

“At least, before the episode is aired, don’t say anything about marriage.”Joonyoung hissed at Taejoon after they found a good place to talk about this topic.

 

“O-okay.”

 

“Her name is Jung Yoomi. Don’t ask me again, arasseo?”

 

“Ah! Jung Yoomi! I think I saw her just now in here.” After heard it, Joonyoung was pop-eyed.

 

“What?!”

 

Ne. I saw her around here. She was really drunk.” Taejoon explained. Joonyoung sighed.

 

“It’s not my business anywa--” his line was cut because suddenly his back was hit. He gasped and turned his head, looked at his back. “Yah!” Joonyoung yelled but his anger suddenly disappeared for someone that he saw. He gasped and his eyes widen when he saw Yoomi was grinning at him.

 

Ajusshi, Do you see any wrinkles on my face? Uh? Uh?!” She said.

 

Ajusshi?

 

She put her face very close to Joonyoung. Joonyoung jerked his body because that suddenly motion. Yoomi’s face was really red. Joonyoung could smell alcohol from “Noo-noona. Are you alright?”

 

“What? Noona? Are you kidding me, ajusshi? You’re older than me! I’M YOUR DONGSAENG!” Yoomi scolded. She pushed Joonyoung away from her made Joonyoung couldn’t maintain his balance and finally he fell to the pool.

 

“YAH!!” Joonyoung screamed at Yoomi but she already talked to Taejoon. Joonyoung was really soaked.

 

After that, Yoomi walked away. Joonyoung followed his gaze to her. She was straggering and Joonyoung couldn’t really remember when Yoomi suddenly at the DJ’s table and shouted on the mic,

 

“Joonyoung is really a trash! Ahaha! I can’t believe if he is my husband. Kill me now! KILL ME!!”

 

 Yoomi kept shouting an unnecessary thing and kept talking ‘My husband is Joonyoung’, ’My fate really is fooling me around!’

 

Because of her, everybody on the club misunderstood if Joonyoung was already really married. And it’s absolutly wrong!

 

(end of flashback)

 

“Joonyoung is not my real husband. Khikhikhik.” Yoomi talked in her sleep.

 

“Why did you not talk it earlier, huh?”Joonyoung mumbled without looking someone who still sleeping on his shoulder.

 

“What did you say?” His manager asked but Joonyoung didn’t answer him. He sighed and he focused his gaze at the street again while driving.

 

“Hot.”Yoomi mumbled. She struggled and sometime she hit Joonyoung by her head. “Yah!” Joonyoung cursed but Yoomi just furrowed her eyebrow without opened her eyes. “Euuhh. Really Hot.” She groaned and struggled again.

 

“Aish, this ajumma.” Joonyoung pushed Yoomi away from him until he heard sound ‘bugh’ because Yoomi’s head hit the window’s car.

 

“Hot.” Yoomi immedietly ed her very-bright-green shirt. “Really hot.”

 

Joonyoung’s eyes was about to escape from his head. He jumped to Yoomi and hugged her.”W-what are you going, huh? Don’t do anything crazy in my car.”

 

“Why are you so noisy?” The manager fixed the car’s mirror and his eyes were widen. That unusual view from the mirror, slash, from two people on his back. Hugging each other, huh?

 

“Aahaa.” The manager smirked as if he smell a fishy-thing.

 

“Don’t misunderstand anything. What you are seeing right now is really wro--.”

 

“Why is it really hot in he-- HOOEEEKKK!”

 

........

 

The car was suddenly  full of  vomit’s smell. Exactly,Joonyoung’s body was really soaked by Yoomi’s vomit.

 

“Ah, it’s much better.”Yoomi sighed and back slept again.

 

Joonyoung moved away from Yoomi and he couldn’t speak anything. His anger was on the top. He about to explode!

 

I’ll get my revenge, ajumma! Just wait.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoomi’s POV

 

“Do your best, dear.” My mother adviced me before I’m going to work, exactly for filming WGM.

 

“Thank you, Mom.”

 

“Are you fine, right?”

 

“I’m really fine. Don’t worry about me.” I smile to my beloved mother. Her anxiety is really obvious because she knew I really was drunk yesterday until I couldn’t lifted my head up.

 

“Today you move in to WGM village, right? Have you already packed your things?”

 

“Eung. I woke up really early this morning.  I’ve packed just the necessary things. It’s in my car now.”

                                                                                                                                    

My mother sighed, “Your manager is not around. I’m afraid.”

 

I giggled, “I’m not a kid anymore, Mom. Okay, I’m leaving.”  I said while opening the door.

 

“Dear!” My mother shouted before I took any step. I look back at her.

 

“Be kind to your partner, okay?” she said. I smiled at her, “Okay.” Then, I’m out of my house.

 

I felt really weird when I woke up this morning. I’m very happy and I think it’s weird. In fact, I’ll meet Joonyoung and I’ll be his virtual wife today. Ckck, these alcohol is really doing a great job. In an instant, I forget if I really hate Joonyoung. Jinjja.

 

PD-nim message me that the filming’s place in Joonyoung’s house. I am going there alone, without my manager. She went to Ansan yesterday because her mother’s sick.

 

I am driving my Elizabeth to the appointment place. It takes around 15 minutes from my house. Ah, so his living place is near to mine? Perhaps, have I seen him before? (It’s not counted if I see him on TV). In fact, I really don’t remember.

 

I parked Elizabeth at the roadside in front of very high building. I got out from Elizabeth and I looked up at that building. It’s an apartement and I bet anyone who lives in there surely a rich person. Actually I could live in there, I have much money to rent one room,  but I don’t have any plan to leave my mother alone. I can live in the house and as you know, it’s more enjoyable than living in apartement.

 

I see the staffs of  WGM already waiting me in front of entrance. PD-nim and the other is setting the equipments. “Oh, Yoomi-ssi!” one of the staff who setting the-very-complicated-cable called me. I waved my hand. “Oh, you are already here. Come here.” PD-nim called me too. I walked approached them.

 

“Take this.” He gave me an envelope and I’m not doubt the contain is a mission card.

 

“It’s a mission card. Both of you already knew that  you will move in the WGM village, right?” He asked me. I nodded, “Yes, but what do the mission card to move in the village?” I asked.

 

“That’s a mission for today. Moving in.” PD-nim answered me gracefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoomi’s POV

 

Now, I am in front of Joonyoung’s apartement’s door and cameramen is recording me. I press the bell button and I hide behind Joonyoung’s door. In fact, I don’t get myself why I do this. I mean hiding behind the door and wanting to surprise Joonyoung when he opens the door. I wasn’t asked to do this either. Am I doing this for getting close to my virtual husband? Hmm, maybe.

 

Of course! I must, at least, be friend with him. I will work with him until...until..I don’t really know until when I’ll be his virtual wife. Nah! because I don’t know it, also I got feeling this job is for long time, I have to be close with Joonyoung. Okay, I’ll manage it. Pray for me. Fighting!

 

The door slowly made a motion. I focused myself and sighed heavily. I’ll do anything so that Joonyoung will be my friend. Although I’ll do the unnessecary and embarassing things, like hiding behind the door, and then suddenly appeared in front of him to surprise him like I’m doing now, and finally say “Tada!”. What in my mind is Joonyoung will be surprised and touched because I’m trying hard for getting close to him. Moreover, my mother adviced me to be good to him.

 

The door is widen and... NOW!!

 

“Tada!”

 

.....

 

Now, I see guy who wearing training gray clothes is staring at me blankly. I blink at him several times but Joonyoung, that guy, doesn’t give another reaction.

 

“Oh, annyeong.” Joonyoung finally said something and his expression is very very flat.Does it mean I failed to surprise him?

 

Yoomi! Don’t be mad, okay? Patient, patient. The alcohol effect hasn’t faded away and it makes me more relax. Focus to be friend with a guy who never makes you happy. Okay, Yoomi! USE YOUR 9-YEARS-EXPERIENCES-ACTING NOW!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joonyoung’s POV

 

Making money is not easy as you think. To achieve your dream is not always just doing what you like. So, look at me. I’m the best example for that. I wanna be a rock star but I have to be someone’s husband first (moreover, someone who I marry to is a girl who puked at me last night and made me really feel ashamed in front of a lot people). Although this is just imaginary marriage, it’s not easy to convince yourself that you’re already married. Moreover, I’m free spirit person and I’m too young for something called commitment.

 

Noona, ehhm okay I’ll change her nickname, buin is in my house now. We are filming a reality show called ‘We Got Married’. The staffs came to my house really early to put some cameras in my house. I’m still sleepy now because I was at home around 2 AM. It’s not a group name I mean here, it’s a time, okay.

 

As you know, I’m still wearing my sleeping clothes. I’m too lazy to change my outfit. It’s a marriage life anyway. I have to be myself instead of being a charming prince.... Eh, I am charming already!

 

“Woah, what are these?” buin asked. She is in front of a bunch of wilt roses that I put in corner of living room.

 

“On the last day of radio, my fans gave me these.” I answered. Yeah, these roses are from my darling called my fans around a week ago. It’s quite a long time they gave me these so the roses definitely  have withered. Even though you give me 500,000 won just to throw it away, I’ll not do it. But if you give me a million won instead, ehhm... I’ll consider it.

 

Ahaha, of course I’ll not throw it away!

 

These flower have a note sticked on it. It said many of supporting thing. My fans really love me and... ah, I really like  my life.

 

Buin is reading one of them. She looks very melancholic. Oh God, I can’t resist that kind of expression!

 

“Ah. I think become a singer is kind of cool. The fans just said the supportive things. I only remember my bad comments.” She said while making that kind of face. Okay, I give up!

 

“You haven’t see my bad comments yet, huh? Don’t talk about bad comments.” I said. Huh, must I tell my dark memories just to make her stop making that disgusting expression? Actually I’ve said it. At least, she know that I have that kind of memories.

 

Her melancholic face changed immedietly to very-happy-face. She is laughing really hard and what is she doing now? Is she laughing at my misfortune? Yeah, she stop making a melancholic expression but the way she laughs now, I really don’t like it.

 

She stop reading the notes. Next, I showed my biggest masterpiece, beside my music, to her. Yes! You’re right! It’s my gundams. She takes one of them and she is admiring it.

 

“Wah! You really make it well. Can I have this?”

 

Can you imagine that your hard work is given to someone that made you feel really ashamed in front of everybody you know? In fact, I can’t imagine it so I immedietly prohibit her to take it. Even she acts to be my wife now, I just can’t do things like ‘I give you my whole life!’, ‘my heart is in your hand’, ‘I’ll do anything for you’. In additional, I don't like her. I wanna give my revenge.

 

Now we are at my kitchen and my kitchen shows it’s truth to the whole world. Many dirty dishes on the sink, many foods are rotten in refrigerator, even my beer collection.

 

 “Ah, it’s hot. Can I drink some water?” Buin asked when she saw my water bottles on the pantry.

 

“Don’t you have cold water?” she asked again. Of course I don’t have a cold water. It’s not good for my voice cords.

 

I opened my cabinet and gives her a soju glass. I don’t really know why I gave her a soju glass beside an ordinary glass..... Ehm, actually most of which I do is baseless anyway. I’m known as the most random man in Korea.

 

Buin suddenly laughs when I showed the glass. Errg, I can’t understand why is she laughing. Maybe the most random man is my buin, ergh I don’t like saying it. Ehm, I repeat it.

 

The most random man in Korea is noona a.k.a Jung Yoomi.

 

....Eh, I mean the most random woman. Noona is not a man.

 

However, Noona (Ah! It’s tiring just to call her. I mean buin) took the glass and poured water in it. After drinking, she looked at the soju glass disappointedly.

 

“Ugh. Why this alcohol tastes like a soju?” She said

 

What is she talking about? Is she still drunk? Oh God! 

 

“Water is not alcohol. Water.”I said. Buin gasped and, thankfully, she is awake now. She laughs again, I think she realised her stupidity.

 

“Did you come here after drinking last night?” I asked even I know the answer is ‘yes’.

 

“Ah. Is it obvious?” Yes! She answered it differently! But still the meaning is same, right?

 

After she put the glass, I give her a very great tour in Korea! It’s very limited edition and not just anybody can get this tour. Moreover the guide is a handsome man like me.

 

I showed my other side of my house, starting from living room, my kitchen, my bed room (she even see my laundry is hanging beside my bed. Yeah, it’s her fault! That laundry is my clothes that she puked on it last night), gaming room (It’s full of my pride. Man pride!), even my boiler room I showed to her.

 

....Ah, ani. Because camera is following us, it means..it means...means.. I GIVE THIS TOUR TO EVERYBODY WHO WILL WATCH THIS EPISODE LATER?!

 

I sighed when the tour ended. I take a rest on my sofa and buin follows me to sit beside me.

 

The tour is over but become noona’s husband is not over yet. Ah, I think it will be a tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoomi’s POV

Joonyoung and I already at the outside of apartement. He already packed his things to the WGM village and he’s quite simple. He brings just a box and a guitar (oh, because he is a singer so he must bring his guitar, huh? Okay, I understand). Joonyoung also already dressed well , combination of denim and grey-red dotted-sweater. It’s better than the training clothes which he wore just now .

 

The most confusing thing is why does Joonyoung always wear sweater in summer? I don’t really get his fashion desire.

 

The street is quite busy, a lot of vehicles pass us. Some pedestrians look at us with expression, ‘Oh, are they celebrities? What are they doing?’.

 

And suddenly a young lady approached Joonyoung. “Are you Jung Joonyoung from SSK 4? Woaah eottokae, eottokae?! Can we take photo together?” she said it while jumping up and down. 

 

“Of course.” Joonyoung said and the lady suddenly scream. Oh God.

 

“One, two, threew.” The lady counted, trying to be cute in front of Joonyoung. She push her camera button several times and every she push it, she always count with that way. Slightly, I see Joonyoung twitched his lips. Is he get annoyed? Ahaha.

 

They are still taking a photo together while I am observing them. Ah, I’m so jealous. My role in drama is always be an antagonist, so if I meet people who know me, they will say a mean thing.

 

“One more time, eung eung?” that lady nagged and Joonyoung just nodded lazily. “Okay.” he grinned.

 

I giggled, my husband is quite a funny guy.

 

 “What?” Joonyoung glared at me. I raise my elbow slightly , “Nothing.” I said.

 

“One, two, threew~”the lady counted again, this time is cuter. The lady is so bright, she’s smiling and I feel so happy. I’m sure she really like Joonyoung although he hasn’t officially debuted yet. Joonyoung, you have to feel grateful for having a fan like her.

 

Suddenly, a car passed us with very high speed and it maked a big wind. Oh God! What’s wrong with the driver? Is he crazy? Oh, my eyes is hurt. My eye—

 

I found myself seeing Joonyoung is smiling at the camera. The wind, must I say ‘thank you’ to it? Because of the wind makes his black hair waves and he looks very attractive.  I gulped and my eyes glued at his motion. Whatever he do, it seems very slow, but it makes him is really attractive. He smile and.. and.. actually, how much did I drink last night? Why the effect still not fading away?

 

“Yoomi-ssi.” One of the WGM staff called me. I jerked and I feel my soul come back to my body. I look back and I feel very nervous as if I get caught doing a criminal act.  Admiring, slash, observing Joonyoung is a criminal act? Ehmm, yes. I think it’s a crime.

 

“Y-yes?” I stammered. I still nervous.

 

“The cameras in your car are set. Be prepared. Oh, your manager is going somewhere, right? How do you prepare your things for your needs in the WGM house later?” the staff asked me.

 

“My manager already told me that before she left. I just bring necessary things.” I said.

 

“Oh, really? Ahahaha. Both of you really are something.”  The staff laughed. I look at her weirdly. “What’s wrong?” I asked but she shakes her head.

 

“The shooting will start shortly. Come back to here with your car.” The staff said and then she left me.

 

I sighed and I turned my body. I found the lady is already gone and Joonyoung stared at me.

 

“Get your car.”he said flatly.

 

I put my hands on hips and glared at him. “Are you bossing me?”

 

He looks attactive? Cih. Can I take my words back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoomi was driving a car while Joonyoung was sitting casually. They were heading to the WGM village. It’s really weird for woman driving and man just sitting. Yoomi suddenly feel nervous and couldn’t drive properly.

 

The car stumbled and they were shaken in the car. “Are you feel uneasy?” Joonyoung asked.

 

“No. No. It’s different... at the moment, the feeling.” Yoomi said.

 

The car was still drove and that annoying guy couldn’t stop nattering.

 

“Turn around!”

 

“Chase. Chase! You can’t just in.”

 

“Turn left now!”

 

Noona, you are really bad at driving.”

 

“I don’t think you act your age.”

 

If only, if only there wasn’t any cameras.  EERRGGH!

 

“Don’t boss me around! I know what I do!” Yoomi growled at him. Her hand gripped the wheel very tight as if it was Joonyoung’s hair.

 

“I don’t boss you around. I’m requesing. I am telling you what you don’t know. Isn’t helping out is a marriage life?” he reasoned.

 

Yoomi sighed heavily. “Oh, helping me? Thank you.”she said lazily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Tomorrow, right?”

 

“Yes, the first episode for new couple is airing tomorrow.”

 

The car which brought the writer and PD of WGM was following Yoomi’s car and the other cars which brought other staff were in front of Yoomi’s car.

 

They were discussing really serious. The anxiety feeling overloaded the car.

 

“Are you sure with this new couple?” Lee-writer, the writer of WGM, asked anxiously to Kim-PD.

 

“Are you nervous now?” Kim-PD asked her back. Lee-writer nodded.

 

“I don’t think the couple you choose makes things work out.”

 

“If that so, what do you want them to do?”

 

Lee-writer was holding a very thick book tightly. “If they don’t make any progress, I’ll make them do what I’ll say.” She said it very determinedly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[a/n] Yipie!! Another long chapter has come! Thank you for readers who is waiting me for updating this story (even just one person, I feel grateful. Jinjja)

And it’s sources for this chapter:

1. This chapter is inspired from the 2nd episode of Pocaguri.

 

2. << She is Kwon Minah from AOA.

 

3. << He is Choi Taejoon.

Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote my story. It really means a lot.

Criticize me if it’s needed so I know where are my mistakes and I’ll fix it for the next chapters.

Thank you, Guys! See you on the next chapter ^^