Chapter 2 : I'm Sorry

Chicken,Monkey and FOOD? [HIATUS]

Yawn

I'm sleepy.Do teacher sleep in class? Well I won't do because I'm a dedicated and hardworking teacher.(Ahack!)

"Miss Choi." One of my student raise his hand.

"Yes,Minwoo.Are you having problem with the essay writting?" Don't make that weird face.Yes,I am Maths teacher but my option is English.Weirdo right? that's why I enjoy teaching English than Maths.

"Yes.I had a big problem with it.I don't know how to express my feeling by writing a letter.How should I do?" His eyes shinning hoping for the teacher's answer.

"Well,what exactly you want to express? It's about love?" My brow meets.Kids nowday are so weird.I'm lucky because I'm not a homeroom teacher.

"Ermm,yeah.I had fall in love with her from the first time we meet.I wish she knew about my feeling." Woobin patted his friend shoulder while mummbling 'keep it up'

"How about just tell her.No lettter.Just be brave and talk to her.Girls love a brave man.Sending love letter is just for coward." I give him reassuring smile.Since when I'm being love counselor? This kids really think their teachers are capable of everything.Whatever kids.As long as you happy.

"Are you sure?" I nodded with full of enthusiastically.

"I LOVE YOU"

..........

..........

..........

"Awesome!" Myungsoo high five with him.The students start whistle and applaud him.Leaving me dumbfounded. Seriously? I should take MC.My head aching.Kids giving me a lot of trouble.I hope my child won't be like that.How pathetic~

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me, open arms~

My saviour!

"Lulu,thank goodness!" I'm cheering.10 more minutes with those kids driving me insane.

"Are there something wrong Soo?" Luhan starts panic.Sooyoung giggle hearing Luhan so worried.

"I'm  fine.Just kids problem.Nothing big." From the line,Sooyoung hear Luhan sigh in relief.

"You need to learn how to manage those kids wisely so our kids will grow up as future leader.You know,I really want to see our kids.She must be preety just like you.And the boys can play soccer with me." Sooyoung smile widely.In her mind,Luhan and her with their child picnic together.

"Soo? Are you still there?" Sooyoung flinched from fantasize.

"Yeah.Lulu,this week you will be back right?" Her voice full of hopes.She hearing Luhan having mind debate.He let out heavy breath before speek.

"Ermm,Soo.The reason I call you is to tell you that I won't be back this week.We have a music event at Hong Kong.Baby,I'm really sorry." There's a sound of regret in his voice.Sooyoung eyes forming tears.She try to smile but it just fake. 'How I wish you here.I miss your scent'

"Don't worry.Just don't over work alright.Lulu I need to go.Bye,I love you." She speak in one breath.She gathered her thing and left the class.

Soo,I'm sorry.Again and again.I know your cry.And I'm sorry,I'm not the one that wipe the tears and coax you.But one thing I promise.I will protect our love to the end.I swear!

      


Another sad ending.Sorry,my bad.I just want to make it more drama.