Chapter 3 : New Neighbour?

Chicken,Monkey and FOOD? [HIATUS]

Stress overflow in my body.I can't take it anymore!

Fresh air..Yes! I need fresh air to breath.

"Miss Soo,what do you think about my essay?Splendid right?" Jieun squeal cheerfully.

Me? 

Fake smile while clenching my teeth.

Why?

For the most obvious reason why women being a murder.

SHE JUST WRITE LOVEY DOVEY STORY ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND AND THE MOST INFURIATING PART IS WHEN SHE JUST CLAIM LUHAN AS HIS HUSBAND.

That little kid need some lesson.My evil thought overshadow me.

"Wah! You're talented in essay writing.I should known this before.We were searching for a new star,look like we have found one.You will be choosen representing this class for essay writing competition.If you win,you are going to represent our school." My lips crack into a thin smile.She grinning while fanning her face when the whole class just awe her.Boys at the back keep whistling.The class become boisterous with congrates and what so ever.Well,of course the kids being like that,it's IU the school queenka.I don't know why she use that name,it's so lame.

*Fake cough.The class suddenly quiet.All attention on me.*Bwahaha .No IU,it just ME!

"This is not just any competition.To win this you must follow what i'm going to tell you.Araso?" She nodded eagerly.

"First step is five essay on my table at 8 a.m sharp tommorow.Not less than 2500 words.And no korean idols or what so ever.Just write about global issues.Get it?" Her face suddenly gloomy like a cloud going to pour the rain on the desert.She answer faintly and went to her seat.Some of the girls just cheering on the back.Look like you have haters here.

Yes,the bell ring! Time to go~

*******************

My hand sway front and back while my mouth keep humming I Love You from AKMU.Luhan just text me he's going to be back today AGAIN.I hope this time no more postpone.I'm dying of lack vitamin U right now!

As I about to open my house a voice shattered my dream.Turning my head,I just saw a man who is wearing a monkey shirt grinning at me creepily.Now,I feel like I'm entering the wrong area.That lunatic man just wave at me and introduce himself bla bla bla.Yeah,I don't take a crap about him.

Say what?

Neighbour?!! 

"Pardon me,did you just said neighbour?My new neighbour?" My mind keep debating right now.He just give another candy smile and nodded.On the other hand I'm having mental breakdown.I'm going to be a neighbour to lunatic who smile 24/7 and pop out nowhere.Creepy!

"I had just done mine,how bout you?" He shows his with teeth waiting for my answer.I'm blank.What he want?

He laugh madly.Make me fall deeper to the puzzleness.

"Your cute when you make that blank face."He pinch my cheek and not forget smile.Seriously,it's getting more rude.Uncivil person!

"I were completely flummoxed by that question." I took a step backward to avoid any weird circumstance.

"You also cute when you're nervous" he take another step forward.Dude,are you really doing this.I'm tired.Just go and play at the park not here.

"Stop" My feet keep stepping backward until it reach wall.I'm doomed!

He place both his arm locking me at the wall.Closely he near my face.Our eyes in the same level.It's really near.Another move and ..you guys already know what would happen.

My face heating up as I could feel his alluring scent.

A smirk form on his lips."Enjoy?"

Somebody I need another paper bag.This is so mortifying!

"There must be something wrong with my eyes,I can't take them off you." His husky voice whispering to my ears.Why I feel so hot right now?

Alright,he just in inch away from me.I'm just stunned.

"Did you have lucky charms for breakfast?Cause babe you look magically delicious." His pink lips reaching mine.I'm mesmerize by it.

Lying beside you here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

Suddenly,I wide awake.I answer the phone pushing him out.

"Hey! What are you doing?"Luhan voice seem rejoice.I wonder what's up with him.Usually,he won't call if there's nothing urgent.

"I just doing nothing." My eyes glancing at Minhyuk who now lean on the wall with crossing hand while staring at me curiously.

"Owh..I miss you so much." Luhan words serene me.

"I miss miss miss you much more." With cute gesture.I heard he giggle on in the other line.

"I miss you as much as sea water."He trying to be cheesy? *bwahaha My Lulu~

"I miss you as much as human need air to breath." We both laugh as how cheesy we are.

"Look like my gongzhu win." Sooyoung squeal joyfully.It's been a long time having this kind of conversation.

Minhyuk stare at her and let out a deep sigh.'Look like I always be the loser one'.With shatter heart he walk away.

"Alright,bye.I love too.Muahh~" I look around and spot nothing.Where's is my so call new neighbour? Forget it.Lulu just say I love you to me.Woohooo~


I'm so so so so sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.

It's been long time since the last update.I'm sorry for those who waiting for the updates.I promise tommorrow there will be another update.Love you all so much.Forgive me ok?    

THANK YOU FOR VOTING,SUBSCRIBING,COMMENTING,READING AND WAITING FOR EVERY UPDATES.