Chapter 4 : Another Chaos

Chicken,Monkey and FOOD? [HIATUS]

"Good morning sunshine glory!"

That voice again!

Ignore him.Don't turn around.Just walk forward like usual.

Since that lunatic monkey neighbour move here,all my tranquility disappear.Every 10 minutes he will knock the door to ask about 'where is the nearest shop?'  'what are you going to cook for lunch?I'm hungry'  'can I borrow your spatula?'

Seriously?! I'm not his mom nor his maid.

"Yah! Can't you have lunch with me.Or we can date after school?" He just pop out making jump in surprise.

"I'm busy!" He stumble back when I just walk pass him like a wind.

"Wait!" I heard he shout but who care.My feet drag me to the bus stop.Why today I'm feeling surreal.This feeing seem like something would be happening.

Nah,it's just my feeling.

After a long ride on the bus that crowded with ert people,finally I reach school.

Like usual Park Ji Bin will make a joke on what I teach.My day wouldn't be 'perfect' without his annoying Einstein brain.Yeah,I think he should stop school and take my place so that I won't have a student like that.What a jerk.

"I need to meet the principle so I will leave you.Do not go out from this class.If I you do,this weekend you will spend your leisure time doing maths.Who that thinks he didn't get enough maths practise you can try.I'll make you puke with all the questions.

The boys just start to shouting indissproval.While the girls just chatting with their friends.

Bang!

"There's a new teacher in our school!" Hyunmi squeling at the door.Maybe,she doesn't notice me...or she really ignore my presence?

"Ahemm,Miss Hyunmi can't you see I'm teaching." My sharp glare on her.Her face suddenly blooming.

Eh?

"Sosengnim,the principle want to meet you ASAP.At office." She then walk away while mumbling about 'handsome' and 'new teacher'.I don't understand.

Knock.knock.

"Come in Mrs Choi." Lee Jaesuk,the principle,approach me to sit on the couch next to a man.I can't see his face clear but from his back profile he look familiar.

As I confront that man,my bright face become dimmer.A frown appear on my face.

"What are you doing here?Go to zoo and find your monkey friends!" I almost scream but the principle suddenly cough and sending me a death glare so I just zipped my mouth.

"I think both of you already know each other but still I want to intruduce you." He smile to that jerk while to me he's mouthing 'behave'.

"This Mr Lee Minhyuk,our new teacher.Please assist him since he just transfer here."

A plastic smile form on my lips.He send me a wink.

My perfect life had already end starting from now on.