Chapter 1 : I Miss U

Chicken,Monkey and FOOD? [HIATUS]

 

SOOYOUNG POV

Huh?

Is he deaf? or possiblely blind?

I quickly hide behind the tree.After that freaking creature is gone,I make my way to the school.

Creepy?

Yes.That's my new routine.Prevent from those idiots that said I'm hot (I already know about).It's so irritating! Everyday I mean every second in my life those creature will hunt me like a prey. How I wish his here.Since he debut as EXO member he never has a chance to meet me.Even when he was trainer we don't really spend time together. I know his schedule is hectic.Every time he back from China, he's face is so exhausted.He sleep a lot.By the way,he should be back this week.Should I do some groceries shopping? Last week he called me and complain about how he miss me and my FOOD. See? He calls me just to talk about FOOD.Aish!

"Ayo watsup Soo unnie." 

"Dani,behave!" 

"But I-"

"We're in school.Show some respect to me as your teacher.Or else,the others will follow your step."

"I'm sorry.I won't do that again,seonsaengnim." she bow and walk away with dissapointed face.

Did I'm too harsh?Anyway,I'm already late.I walk quickly to the classroom.

As I about to enter the classroom,BAM!

All the book are now scattered on the floor.

"Mianhaeyo" he collect the book and give it to me.

"It's okay.Just take your seat." I fake a smile.

Don't blame me for that.I'm not a good teacher but I also not a bad teacher.But did you know who is that? That is Park Ji Bin.Park Shin Hye brother's.Did you know what is the  problem?

BOTH OF THEM ARE FREAKING ANNOYING.Why? Because they always make me look stupid!

Huh! Just drop it.I just want to live a happy life.

While waiting for them to finish the indices questions,I text Luhan.

--------

To : Chicken Boyfriend

From : Princess Soo

Lulu,I miss u.This week you're gonna back,right? I'll cook a lot of chicken for you.

--------

10 minutes.

20 minutes.

Okay fine.That's all for today.I stare at Ji Bin.He's quiet than usual.He didn't even bother to fight with me about the answer for all the question.Is he sick?I approach his seat.Even though I don't really like him but it didn't mean i don't care about him.

"Ji Bin -ssi,gwenchaneyo?"

He just nod.I place my hand on his forehead.He's not burning.

"Are you having any problem?Mind to share?" He's about to talk when suddenly my phone ring.

I just answer without looking to the caller id.Of course I know who is it.Open arms ringtone is only for him.

"Lulu!" I scream happily.

"Hey Soo" a faint voice answer.

"Are you okay?You sound tired.Are they making you work 24/7 again?" Poor my Lulu.That Lee Soo Man!!!

"I'm fine.Great to hear your voice.I miss you so much."  I smile.

"I-

"I'm sorry,I need to go.Bye.Love you." 

"Miss You." sigh.This is how our relationship work.I don't even get to say how much I miss him and want him here with me.

My mind suddenly recall about Ji Bin.I turn around and only see empty chair.He's also gone.

Just like Luhan.

Living me alone.

Alone.

LUHAN POV

"I'm sorry,I need to go.Bye.Love you." 

Huh! What a hectic life. I never get the chance to hear "I miss you Lulu".Sometime,I just hope we will be young forever like our old time.I know this is what I need to pay to success.Our love need to be hidden for our safety. I don't mean to hide her from the world.But if all my fans know Soo will be in danger.

"Great job everyone." Finally!  All of us walk to the van.I seat near the window.Chen seat besides me.Are you okay,hyung? Is it about Sooyoung?" 

"Yeah.Sometime,I just to turn back the time.When we're together.Fought,joked and holding hand together everywhere we go.I miss that time." Chen just give pat my shoulder.

"Hyung,my hand is available if you want to hold.But make sure Sehun didn't see.He might kill me for stealing his precious hyung." We laugh together.He always try to cheer everytime I through time like this.

Exo is a family.My family.We cry together and laugh together.Even how tired we are,our lips still form a big smile.Cheering each other.Never give up to give the best to the fans.Even we hurt but we won't fall because we know others are working harder.Because of that we won't show the pain.We know thousands fans are supporting us.If one of us fall,the other will lend their hand.We had through a lot of hardship to be here.It's not easy.I'm not that sacrify but eveyone did.They all have the one that love and care so much.So,I need to be strong.

Soo,wait for me..