Shade 3

The Pinkish Shade of MinWoo

Hi, guys, I'm back >< Please don't kill me~!!! LOL!!! Don't get too excited with this update though, because it's another lame one lol.. But I promise you that after this, things will start to get interesting >< And I'll have more free time now so hopefully I can update sooner!!!! Thank you for waiting~!!!

 

MINO’s POV

So, are you gay~?

Did I hear him right? Did he really ask me if I’m… gay? “Uhmm, Jinwoo-hyung. Can you repeat that question?”

“Sure. So are you...”

He looked at me and looked at the paper. He looked at me and looked at the paper again, he did that for several times. His eyes are almost popping out of its sockets and I actually thought he’s going to cry.

“Hahahaha.. Relax hyung, you should’ve seen your face.” I can’t help it, he’s too cute.

Jinwoo hyung covered his mouth with his right hand while still holding the damn questionnaire made by Seungyoon with the other. His faceis all red while he tries really hard to compose himself. “I’m sorry Mino-ssi. How did I not realize it before asking the question?”

“That’s okay, hyung. I know you didn’t make those questions, right?”

“Yeah, I’ll remember to kill Seungyoon later when I get home.”

“Well, should I answer that question then?” I gave him a mischievous look, one that I’m sure he’ll be forever curious about. Unfortunately, he avoided my plan without effort. This is not the end Kim Jinwo.

“Let’s just stop this Q&A interview; anyway I have to go to my schedules now. Since this is your first day, feel free to roam around and get yourself familiar with the place. Okay, bye Mino-ssi. See you around.” He said in one breath before exiting the cafeteria in a flash.

“What just happened?” I’m left alone in the cafeteria in a matter of seconds. Gosh, I’ve only been with him for almost 2 hours but I think I already plotted out hundred different ways on how to bring him home with me and play… play… with… nice and cute little things. Ugh! Stop it Song Mino. You cannot do this anymore. Not here.

I roamed around the area since I have nothing to do. Today is only my supposed YG trainee life 101 day so I wasn’t scheduled to formally meet any trainers till tomorrow to officially start as a trainee. I found the trainee’s practice room on the 2nd floor. I peeped through the glass door and saw the immaculate blonde guy called Taehyun and the booty short guy named Seunghoon with a few more trainees practicing a dance routine. But where is Kim Jinwoo?

Suddenly I heard a voice coming from the end of the hall, but I’m pretty sure there’s no one around except for me, of course. Is this place haunted? I walked slowly towards the direction of the voice. I can clearly hear it though I can’t understand any words. I’m a bit nervous but I’m too curious. When I was about to turn left and see what it was, I recognized Jinwoo-hyung’s cute voice.

JINWOO’s POV

“What the hell is that question doing in that list Seungyoon?” I am still too embarrassed of what happened at the cafeteria and I can’t wait to go home before I rant out my embarrassment to the culprit.

“You know what I’m talking about.” Seriously this kid.

“That ‘gay’ question.” I whispered, then starts his dramatic “enlightenment”.

“I don’t care if you’re not feeling well today. I’m sure you felt perfectly fine when you did that questionnaire.” He said I shouldn’t be upset about it accompanied with all the nonsensical excuses like, we have the right to know, we all should be open to each other, blah blah blah. He’s nagging instinct is still fully functioning even when he’s sick.

“Ugh! Next time I’m not doing anymore favour for you Seungyoon-ah, even if you beg and cry blood.” I heard him start nagging again so I just ended the call, I don’t wanna listen to any more of it. I have to deal with him later.

I turn around ready to get back to the practice room when I got the shock of my life seeing Song Mino leaning casually on the wall with an annoying smirk on his face.

“How long have you been standing there?”

“I just got here. You told me to get familiar with the place so I went around and found you here.”

I eyed him but I didn’t want to prolong a conversation with him right now, not until I got Seungyoon to apologize and clear my name. My innocent image is at stake. “Okay, I’ll go in now.”

“So hyung, about that Q&A” I heard him said right after I passed by him. I closed my eyes and waited for his next words.

“Hyung, I want to know about you too. I think that’s only fair.” I looked back and met his dark penetrating eyes, alight with cu­riosity. Oh crap. Where’s he going with this? He folded his arms on his chest while still leaning. He wet his lips by dragging his tongue on it. His lips are very… distracting. I swallow.

 

“There’s not much to know,” I say, flushing again.

“Do you have any plans if you don’t get to debut soon enough before you have to enter the military?”

I shrug, thrown by his interest at the most random things, whatever. If it’s not debut, just enter the military then, like there’s anything else. I haven’t really thought beyond my coming monthly evaluation to be honest.

“I haven’t thought of any plans, Mino-ssi. I just need to get through my monthly evaluation for now.” Which I should be practicing for now, rather than standing on the hallway, talking to you and feeling uncomfortable under your penetrating gaze.

“You should get yourself acquainted with more people in the industry hyung, that’s a way to survive here,” he says quietly. I raise my eyebrows in surprise. Why are we talking about this again?

 

“Oh. I’ll bear that in mind,” I murmur, completely baffled. “Though I’m not sure why you’re saying that now, I can see your point. I’m just not confident going ‘outside’ YG’s roof.”

 

“Why do you say that?” He his head to one side, intrigued, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

 

“It’s obvious, isn’t it?” I’m difficult to learn, difficult to teach, and I’m not *gulp* that talented..

 

“Not to me,” he murmurs. His gaze is intense, all humor gone, and strange muscles deep in my belly clench suddenly. I tear my eyes away from his scrutiny and stare blindly down at my knotted fingers. What’s going on? I have to go – now.

 

“I’m not insinuating anything but would you like me to introduce you to people I know?” he asks.

 

“I’m sure that’s not needed now, Mino-ssi. Thank you for asking.” I’m still trying to be polite.

 

“Okay.” He just shrugged his shoulders. I turned ready to really go back to my practice this time.

“I’m looking forward to my trainings with you, hyung.” And it sounds like a challenge, or a threat, I’m not sure which. I frown. “Yeah, me too.” I nod at him and began walking to the practice room. Before I even touched the door, it opened widely by itself. Is this door automatic now?

 

“Just ensuring you make it through the door, hyung.” He gives me a small smile, holding out the door for me. Obviously, he’s referring to my earlier less-than-elegant introduction when I fell over and land my face on his chest. I flush.

 

“Thank you,” I tried not to sound sarcastic, and his smile widens. I’m glad you find me entertaining, I scowl inwardly, walking into the room. I’m surprised when he follows me in. Seunghoon and Taehyunnie both look up, equally surprised.

 

“Wow, is this your dance studio?” The gorilla asked. Yes, he’s back being a gorilla again, okay, a hot gorilla.

 

“Obviously.” Taehyun leaps up and is already between us stretching out his hands towards me. Maknae my saviour, “Take off your hoodie now hyung, let’s start practicing, you’re already late.”  Before I start pulling off my grey hoodie to hand it to my adorable dongsae, Mino places his hands on my shoulders. I gasp at the contact. “I’ll help you hyung, since you helped me a lot today. He smiles as he peeled off my hoodie, which is starting to get creepy. Feeling ridiculously self-conscious, I shrug it off pass my arms. He passed it to Taehyun, which is looking like he just witnessed a paranormal activity with Seunghoon and the rest of the trainees in the room. I stood there darting my eyes around – awkwardly on my part, coolly self-possessed on the monkey's part.  He really needs to get out now.

 

“Mino-ssi, sorry for interrupting your obvious display of adoration,” I snapped my head at Seunghoon and glared at him for his puke-inducing choice of words. “We need Jinwoo hyung to concentrate in our practice so you have to get out now.”

 

“Sorry for keeping you,” he says as a farewell while walking back to the door. And mercifully, the doors close.

 

---------------------------------------

Yay! another update. lol. Anyway, I have to tell you guys this. Up to this point was actually should still be part of first chapter, I just got impatient at editing so I just uploaded first the part I already edited lmao.. But from this point forward I won't edit anything anymore since no matter what I do errors in grammar and typos can't be totally eradicated hahaha, so I'll just keep uploading without editing them, so you guys gotta endure the incoming influx of brain-melting grammars and typos ><

 

Thank you for not giving up on me lol, I love you all~ i R I S