Drunken Night

Temporarily 'Unexpected'

"Niel, what are you doing?" L. Joe remarks.

"Oh, nothing" Niel replied as he turned his view away from the window.

"HYUNGSSSS!!!! My belly's rumbling... gururuururuururu" Ricky demanded as he was holding his tummy in anguish. 

In reply Changjo kicks Ricky in the knee, "Stop drooling, we're already going to eat Curry".

"But I want to eat Ribs !!!!!" Ricky whinned.

"Let's decide by kai bai bo" Niel suggested. In the end, the victor was Ricky because Changjo complied with his whinning for barbecue.

 

       Teen Top arrived at the barbecue place. Sneakly while no one was looking Ricky stole some of Niel's meat, what he didn't know was that L. Joe noticed. Immediately a fight broke out and in the end for some strange reason, Niel was the one who ended up being kicked. After eating their barbecue, the members decided to go out for more drinks. Niel, told them he'd rather stay back because he's had a tough day and would rather sleep instead of getting drunk.

       As he was walking home through the dark streets, he heard footsteps behind him. Niel thought immediately that it was Chunji. As he turned around he didn't see anyone, but he knew someone was there. Niel decided to play innocent and at the very last moment he would turn around and give them a high kick. Niel continued walking and he begun to hear the footsteps again, slowly making his move, he swung around and kicked with all his might; it landed specifically in the groin area. Next thing he knew, he saw a man on the ground holding on to his groin for dear life. The streets filled with . Niel felt confident that he beat him but all his confidence faded when he noticed that man wasn't Chunji or anyone he knew of. Many thoughts rang through his head. Niel walked up to the man.

"What are you doing kicking me?! What if I can't have kids now!" the man replied in agony.

"It's your fault for spooking me! I thought you were my friends" Niel exasperated trying to defend himself.

"Well, then I'm glad I'm not your friends!" the man yelled.

"I'm sorry..." Niel quivered. Quickly Niel helped the man up to his feet. "Why were you following me then?" Niel mustered the energy to ask.

"I wasn't following you. I didn't even noticed you until you socked me in the nuts" the man yelled back. Awkward silence filled the streets for a darn good minute.

"Well, I didn't mean to kick you that hard" Niel replied. "Do you need a hand?"

"Yea..." the man replied swaying back and forth. Niel noticed that the man was having a hard time standing.

"Are you drunk!" Niel said holding the man up with all his strenght. Finally, it was too much for Niel and the man fell over cauing both of them to fall. Niel was caught; he scrambled about trying to get out. "Darn" Niel sighed out. Amongst the awkward struggle Niel noticed that the man had very heavy built and the figure of a model. The man smelled of alcohol and was dead drunk on top of Niel. After several minutes struggling Niel finally got up. Niel decided to bring the man back home since the man didn't seem to be waking up anytime soon and felt somewhat responsible for the situation. Niel slowly limped back home with the man hanging on.

       When they finally arrived at the dorms, Niel managed to place him in his bed. "Darn, I'm tired" Niel yawned in exhaustion. He laid his head on the bed to sleep for a bit. Niel nodded off for awhile until he heard door clinking sounds, the guys were back. Quickly Niel tried to get up but was interlocked between the man's arms. The door to the room started to clink, it was Changjo, Niel's roomate. Quickly Niel gathered the sheets and covered the man and himself. Thankfully, Changjo didn't notice since he was drunk and went off to sleep. Niel was stuck with an unknown man under his sheets for the night. Niel noticed that the man snored cutely in his sleep and the events that transpired that day started to fade away into a blissful sleep.

       Finally morning rang, Niel woke to see the man still in deep slomber like a bear. The grip that held Niel last night finally died down and he was able to relinquish himself from his grasp. Niel looked around the dorm and everyone was gone. On the table laid a note from L. Joe that stated that they went to eat some hangover soup since they drank to much yesterday. Niel remembered that the man was drunk yesterday, he looked in the fridge to find something to cook up for breakfast. Niel found some leftovers and heated it up and in the fridge he noticed a 'hangover cure' beverage.

" I guess this should make up for yeaterday" Niel sighed in satisfaction for his self-less deeds.

"I don't think this can make up for kidnapping" said a voice in the drift. Niel turned around to see the man from yesterday all showered and steamy (lol).

"You look cuter when you don't talk" Niel pouted "Did you want me to leave you in the streets then?"

"Hahaha. So you think I look cute?" the man laughed "thank you for letting me stay over. My friends and I were drinking last night and everything was pretty much fuzzy after that"

"Here you can borrow, these clothes" Niel replied giving him some of CAP's clothing. Niel finally got a good look of the man's face. The man had high cheek bones and a mischevious smile, almost like that of child who has done a naughty deed and tries to pretend he knows nothing of it, and those eyes... darn where they intense (lol author's train of thought). Niel slightly blushed looking at the man in the towel, he had a very defined shape that was hidden underneath all those layers of clothes yesterday.

"Has anyone told you that your lips swell when you wake up?" the man said standing next to Niel, the man touched Niel's lips gently "they look very cute". Niel awkwardly laughed it off. After the man finished dressing, he ate the food Niel prepared. The man was very starved and ate with alot of satisfaction.

"Thank you for the meal" the man said.

"No, it's alright. Well, I guess you should be heading out now." Niel remarked.

"Hahaha, you're very hard headed. Well I guess this is our goodbye... but before that" the man pulled Niel off his seat and kissed him in the lips.

"Wah-" Niel was shocked out of his mind.

"...Don't think you're the only embarrassed one here..." the man muttered silently. "You seemed like you wanted a kiss last time when we were in the bathroom" 

"Ah, you're the man from the bathroom" Niel replied in utter shock.


Thank You for reading!~

Oh my, I hope you enjoyed it and stay tune for what happens next!

We are finally gonna bring the other bands into play next time, you might be shocked! :)

Continue being your awesome self :D