Unexpected Encounter(s)

Temporarily 'Unexpected'

"Hey I'm want to eat barbecue~" Xiumin cheerfully begged

"Yes, I'm super hungry, let's go let's go, who else wants to go ???" Chanyeol said as he grabbed his stomach cutely

no one answered him, but chanyeol asked, "how about you sehun?"

"Nah I'm good" Sehun said in his monotone voice, but suddenly *grumble*grumble* 

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol smirks, and raises his eyebrow at him

"I guess I could eat.." Sehun mumbles and follows behind Chanyeol and Xiumin

 


 

They arrived to the barbecue house, but their was a huge line, tons of people were pushing so Chanyeol being a gentleman grabbed Sehun by the waist and pulled 

him into his arms to prevent him from falling. Sehun blushed. Chanyeol used his charm to win over the crowd.

Everyone squealed, the kind owner decided that they were to cute to let them wait outside in the humid weather. Sehun was left feeling used.

The waitress goes to their table to get their orders, her face lits up the second she sees Xuimin and Chanyeol

and she starts megafangirling all over them (that's me ^.^)

"oh my freaking gosh it's Xiumin and Chanyeol from EXO~~~ Can I get your autograpghs?!" the waitress squeals

Sehun realizes the waitress completely ignored him "and me?" asked Sehun with a bit of an attitude

"Who are you?" the waitress replied with a snarky tone 

Chanyeol and Xiumin were holding off their giggles next to him 

"..I'm going to the bathroom" says Sehun with a little bit of frustration 

 

 

 

Heading to the bathroom, Sehun spots someone going the same direction, the person was Daesung from Big Bang.

Daesung couldn't help but want to check the person next to him and compare sizes ;)

Daesung was a champion yet again!

"Oh my gosh, you're Daesung from Bigbang!!" Sehun announced

Daesung awkwardly shifted slightly away from the suprised Sehun

"..um, do you know of EXO, sunbae-nim?" Sehun asked

"Yea, I've listened to their songs" Daesung replied causing Sehun to be flustered.

"Well-" Sehun got interupted as Chanyeol and Xiumin walked in.

"Oh my freaking gosh, it's Daesung sunbae-nim!" the two harmonized in awe

"Oh we were just talking about this, you guys are from EXO right? This kid is your biggest fan" Daesung replied

Chanyeol and Xiumin were laughing their butts off at this point. Sehun silently and quitely washed his hands and walked off.

"I guess he was nervous?" Daesung giggled.

 


 

Frustrated Sehun didn't notice the waitress and knocked into her. Drinks went flying into the air. He was left completely wet from head to toe.

The waitress apologized and gave him a towel to dry off.

Daesung coming out of the bathroom noticed the scene and pulled Sehun to were he was eating.

"Hey, sorry about before your friends told me your Sehun from EXO" Daesung apologized "you want to drink at my place it's pretty close and get a change of clothes since your soaking wet?"

Sehun forgave Daesung about what happened before.

 

 

Drunk the two hit it off.

Sehun was getting a bit tipsy. Daesung pulled the beer away from him. Sehun tried to retract the beer but Daesung grabbed him by the neck.

Sehun began to glow red. "I think you have the asian glow" giggled Daesung.

Sehun belched the national anthem and stated " I waant mooree~, why d'ya stop me ?"

The two giggled together. One after another they kept chuging.

"Ah hyung why did you give me your clothes, they are too big on me! Don't you have anything smaller? The shirt keeps coming off"

"haha maybe I can help my dongsaeng tomorrow on building some muscles" Daesung cheered

Sehun touches Daesung's abs, "I don't think It's even physically possible" Sehun remarks.

Daesung giggles "that tickles! s-stop!"

"No way!" Sehun cheers

Daesung in agony pulls Sehun by the shirt. They tossel until they hear someone at the door.

 

"Haailo Daesung! It's me, Seungri. There's a party with these cute girls in Gangnam, they are rookies. I know you said you wanted a solo night but come on, it'll be fun-" Seungri yells until he walks in on Daesung on top of Sehun. Sehun's arms are interlocked on Daesung. The loose shirt also starts to unbotton itself again exposing his chest.

"Oh my~ So you were having fun all by yourself, Daesung. I should have known." Seungri remarks "my what a cutie"

Sehun and Daesung look at one another and anaylize the situation, Sehun blushes beet red and Daesung gets off Sehun and fixes his shirt.

"wait here *cough*" Daesung tells Sehun. From the back Sehun realizes Daesung's ears are completely red in embarrasment.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one" Sehun thinks to himself.

 

 

There was a ruckus heard and Sehun became worried. He looked down at his haggard shirt and decided that it was best not to wear it if it continually dishevels itself.

Daesung comes back and notices the shirtless Sehun. The two look at each other. Sehun's heart rate intensifies. Daesung passes Sehun and goes out to

the corridor. Sehun becomes dejected in response to Daesung's cold attitude. Seungri comes following behind Daesung and notices the shirtless Sehun.

Seungri grabs Sehun's arm and pulls him closer. Sehun is flabbergasted as Seungri covers him with a blanket.

"You're gonna catch a cold like that especially when drunk" Seungri laughs. Sehun Laughs it off and realizes maybe his hyung's reaction had affected him more but thanks to Seungri he can laugh it off.

 

Daesung returns from his run. Seems he was sprinting in the night storm. He bought Sehun a comfy shirt and pjs for the night.

Daesung rushes back into the room to notice his dongsaeng in the arms of another. Sehun pushes Seungri away from him and pulls the blanket tighter to cover his chest from Daesung.

"I need to use the bathroom" said Sehun as he rushes toward the wrong direction of the corridor. He frantically runs back and notices the two have blocked his way.

Sehun tries to outsmart both of them but Seungri grabs Sehun by the the right arm and Daesung by the left. They pull him toward the bathroom. They leave him with a fresh pair of pajamas.

Sehun sneezes. Daesung goes into the medicine cabinet and pulls out some Heat Packs while pulling the blanket away from Sehun and carefully places them onto Sehun's body.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri knocks onto the door "They are taking forever" he stated and notices the scene before him. Daesung and Sehun interlocked in the tub sleeping. Daesung was the small spoon and Sehun the big spoon hahaha!

Seungri chucked. "That kid is interesting hmm"

Seungri pulls Sehun up from the tub and notices that Sehun negates it and instead pulls him down toward the two. (Squishy!)

Seungri nozzles up onto Sehun and decides to join the two in their slomber.


-The Morning After-

The radio in the room can be heard. Sehun awakes in the tub to notice the two gone.

" So, I hear you  are all Big Bang fanboys, what do you like about them? ", the radio host asked Teen Top.

"Ohh aha yea, Changjo and Ricky are big fanboys, they even  made a Big bang cover of Fantastic Baby along with L.joe", Chunji replied. 

" Well, We really admire them a lot, but Ricky is head over heels over TOP and a complete fanboy", Changjo said with a smirk. 

"Oooh I see, Ricky, I hear Big Bang is having a shoot downstairs later today you can go over and say hi to TOP", laughed the host along with the rest of the Teen Top members. Ricky turned red at that comment.

"Um haha y-yea TOP sunbanim is really great, he has amazing expressions", Ricky replied with a flushed face and a stutter.

"We all love Big Bang, they are definetly a senior group we would pick as our favorite", L.Joe said to the host, steering the conversaton away from Ricky. The rest of the memebrs nodded their head and replied with "Yes". 

"Okay well thats all we have time for today, Thank You for being with us today Teen Top, What did you think about today?" the host asked.

"Ne, Thank You for having us, we had fun and hope to comeback, also to our fans please support us now that we came back with a new album" said Niel.

Sehun realizes that the two have gone to their shoot and that he should leave too because he has something to do later with his group.

He goes back into Daesung's room to find his phone. He was bombarded with tons of texts from his group and after scolling through he notices a text from Seungri with his contact and of Daesung's to boot.

He apologized for the short notice and sent a picture of the Daesung's sleeping face with TOP photo bombing.

Sehun laughed and for some reason started to shed some tears. He went up to the mirror and saw his pained expression.

He pulled out his phone and texted back "Can we meet up today?" and quickly scurried off.

Before he left he looked back and noticed the memories of yesterday and how much the place became messy after everything that transpired.

Sehun notices he left something behind. He never goes anywhere without his mp3 player.. it's gone!

"urgh where did i leave it!" Sehun grumbled.

As he bends down to check under the bed his body begins to give in and the world around becomes hazy. He faints onto the floor. He drank too much!

 


 

We decided that too much is going down so we are going to break it into another chapter so stick with Sehun a little more. Chapter 3, 4 and 5 are all taking place at the same time. Chapter 5 is almost done and mostly written by Kcb1u3 but I have gotten lazy with the development so it'll take awhile until 4 is up. Have fun!