Dreams Awaken At Night

Temporarily 'Unexpected'

There was a loud ruckus heard in the Daesung mansion and a worried Luhan frantically looking for his dongsaeng,

who had gone missing for an entire night after they had drinks.

Sehun hadn't replied back to Luhan's messages or 5000 calls causing Luhan to pull out the secret tracking device implanted in Sehun's tooth.

Luhan kicked down the door in frantic worry over the thought of Sehun being kidnapped or possibly being dead.

He quickly accessed the situation and looked at every nook and crany that could be found.

He looked at each room and checked the bathroom of the main hallway, accidently missing Sehun on the floor hidden behind the bed (lol of course he would fall out of the bed).

When he looked into the bathroom, he noticed in the tub, there was an MP3 player just lying there and he knew automatically that Sehun was here because he doesn't go anywhere without his MP3 player.

When he left the bathroom, he heard a sudden moan being emitted from the bedroom.

He went back into the room and looked around but didn't find anything, then he heard a moan again, he inspected closer and noticed a passed out Sehun on the floor. 

Luhan decides to grab the Sehun and pinch his cheecks, he than procceeds to smack the living daylights out of Sehun for making him so worried.

Sehun just continues in his slumber like such a lazy bum aka like *cough* KCB1U3 *cough**Coughs so hard that I die*. The End.

 


 

Later that Day...

Daesung calls up Sehun and Luhan picks up the phone.

"Hey, Sehun are you free later today for some more drinks at my place"

"Just for your information this number is only reserved for MEEE... *cough* and the other EXO members *cough*" (as you can tell im sick).

BbBeeeppBeeep Beeeppp Beep... the call ended

 


 

Two minutes afterwards, Sehun calls back, after taking back his phone from his hyung. 

'"Hey Sehun"

"Um Hey Daesung, I want to apologize for my hyung's action"

"Oh-h no don't worry about that, its understandable"

"So do you still want to meet up for those drinks?"

"If you're up for it"

"What time should I come over?"

"Whenever you're free" Daesung said in a deeper tone.

"O-okay I'll be there soon, bye," Sehun hung up and excitedly rolled around in his bed then stood up quickly to get ready to leave for Daesung's place. 

 


 

"Why do you have to follow along?" Sehun exclaimed.

"Because last time, aka today, you were here you passed out" Luhan said naggingly.

" Shessh, I won't drink that much. Daesung sunbaenim asked me to come and well I thought it would be fun" Sehun said fidgeting.

"Hey, Sehun!" said Senguri as he pulled up to the driveway "whose the cutie behind you?"

"What are you talking about! It's just Luhan" Sehun exclaims. lol

"I'm leaving." Luhan says marching out the invisible door in complete fluster.

 

"Oh hey guys" Daesung says opening the gate, "come'on to the back. The party just started"

"Everybody have you're hands up high!!!"

"Ohh my gosh! There's so many people..." Sehun said stunned.

"I just wanted to hang out but my manager thought I was throwing a party and well this happened with the help of Senguri...." said Daesung

"You WELCOME" Senguri said grabbing drinks and checking out some of the rookies *cough* girls.

Three girls suddenly wrap themselves on Daesung's arms and gets pulled into a swarm of sudden dancing.

 

Sehun slowly exists the scene to run back to Luhan.

Luhan was frantically pacing back in forth near the gate. His face was completely red.

"Where did you run off to? I was looking everywhere for you! I was.. well I don't know why but I think I wanna go home now.."

Luhan was mumbling to himself.

"So we should um.. go, okay?" Sehun said fidgeting.

Luhan mumbled and finally stared into space as if he was contemplating things and finally made a clear decision. Sehun stood perplexed at his hyung.

Luhan grabbed Sehun's arm and pulled him back into the party and through the dancing mob. Luhan looked into Sehun's eyes. Luhan shook off to the beat with a dead Sehun.

Sehun instinctual went into the same beat and they danced in harmony. The crowd went wild. Zion.T came in to the circle and swung around his lady friend.

Suddenly there was a dance battle between the idols. Luhan in the corner of his eye saw Seungri with a pair of girls and a cute boy sitting in the corner flirting.

One of the girls poured him a glass of vodka. He drank it straight and looked into her eyes.

The boy pulled Seungri's face toward him and began kissing him while the two girls slowly cuddled up to him.

In the middle of the dance battle, Luhan grabbed Sehun and twirled him toward the direction of Seungri.

Sehun spun uncontrollably and crashed into the 4. The girls shrieked and the guy tried to pull his composure together.

Sehun landed straight into Seungri's lap. Luhan looked at Sehun and Seungri.. he played it off and continued to dance.

Luhan grabbed the nearest girl in sight and pulled her closer, he kissed the nape of her neck while staring off to the distant Seungri.

 


 

"Oh hey cutiepie, what made you roll in" Seungri said smirking toward Luhan. Sehun was red from ear to ear and started flailing around. "I thought I saw you leaving, I didn't know you wanted to make such a grand entrance"

"I was leaving... I was just.." Sehun said trying to find the right words.

"You were just? Flabbergasted? Jealous? In love?" Seungri stated of the top of his head.

"I'm not in love with.. Daesung!" Sehun remarked.

Seungri grinned "Well, I'm glad to hear it" as he wrapped his hands around his waist.

"..Oh, sorry to disturb you two" Remarked an angry Daesung at the sight of the two cuddling. Daesung grabbed his drink and poured it on Seungri.

Seungri chuckled as Sehun tried to leave his grasps. "This isn't what it looks like!" remarked Sehun.

Daesung grabbed Sehun into a princess embrace and carried him off. Seungri contemplated his actions and decided to follow behind the two.

 


 

Sehun flailed around relentlessly until Seungri caught up with the two. Seungri stopped Daesung on his tracks

"What do you think your doing? I haven't finished talking with him" said Seungri "I was just playing around, chill bro"

​"Hey guys chill, Daesung can you put me down?" Sehun remarked. Daesung placed him down and continued to not talk. Sehun became upset.

"Sehun, don't be upset he's like this whenever someone touches his play things... anyways I just wanted to say-" Sehun interrupts Seungri not listening to a word he says.

"Daesung, I'm sorry I was lying before, Seungri helped me realize my true feelings. I really do like you.." Sehun said flustered.

Daesung pulls Sehun into an embrace "You guys are such important hyungs to me that I couldn't help but be flustered..." Sehun remarked.

....

"Seriously?" Daesung pulled him out of his embrace and Seungri equally mad grabbed him by his two arms and dragged him to an empty room.

 

"Wait.. What's going on? GUYS!-" Sehun gets interrupted by being flung onto the mattress..

 


 

All through the night, all the good boys and girls were drunk asleep from the major partying; no creature was scurrying but a naughty trio:

The innocently devious, Seungri and...

The not so innocent, Daesung and...

The leader who brought them all down the wicked path, Sehun. All trapped in a lustful carnage. hohoho.

 

 

 

"Why you got to be so rude? I'm trying to find my friend!" Luhan argued with the half-concious manager "please be safe Sehun, you're always getting yourself in trouble..."

 

 

Seungri restrains Sehun's hands while Daesung rips off his t-shirt revealing his flawless abs.

Sehun loses consciousness only to find himself with a hungry duo; Seungri in charge of pleasuring the external sensations begins by slowly kissing Sehun's chest and ultimately near the groin area. 

The room was silent with only the echoing sound of Sehun . Daesung grabbed Sehun's head and they began kissing one another.

Pulling and pushing back their tongues intermingled into one harmony.

Seungri's began pleasuring Sehun at a faster pace until ultimately Sehun reached . Seungri begins Sehun.

Daesung by Sehun's face, his big soldier begins to salute Sehun.

Sehun approaches his opponent and counters it with a . The counterattack was successful. lol

Seungri flips Sehun over to have better access of Sehun's chamber of secrets. lol

 

The naughty trio all through the night enjoying themsleves with oral , but what they didn't know was that someone was watching... Saint, Luhan.


After this chapter, we shift back to Niel, a day before the party, in the radio interview thinking about the kiss and hoplefully slowly introduce a new couple, who is KCB1U3's favorite, Ricky x Taeyang. This was fully my chapter - NightWalker45, sorry for the delay >.> I was struggling with the scene as you can tell by my puns in the end.. blame KCB1U3! She didnt wanna help. Sorry for stopping midway but the rest will come eventually~ Happy Winter Holidays!