Encounter

Temporarily 'Unexpected'

It’s been two hours since Teen Top’s Malaysian tour ended. Niel had a queasiness in the pit of his stomach. All of a sudden, Ricky popped out into the corner of Niel’s view.

    “Are you feeling alright?” Ricky stated with a hint of sarcasm.

    “I’m just nervous” Niel answered with anguish.

    “What do you mean-” stated Ricky but got interrupted as Niel fainted into his view.

    When Niel awoke, he noticed that a jacket was laying on top of him, also there was a green tea can in his tray with a note attached on the can, it stated:

    

“I hope you feel better! <3” which was signed by Ricky

 

They were nearing their destination to Seoul. The closer they got the more Niel’s stomach ache intensified. Teen Top arrived at Incheon International Airport. The airport was overcrowded with VIP fans which caused the Teen Top members to be split apart from Niel. Niel ran to the bathroom to spill out his lunch. Niel came out to wash his face where he spotted a mysterious man wearing all black. The man was covered from head to toe in black, only his eyes could be seen. Niel was mesmerized by the man’s eyes. The mysterious man went to the sink that happened to be right next to Niel. As they washed their hands, Niel noticed the man was staring toward Niel through the bathroom mirror. A sudden chill passed Niel’s body. Niel looked back. Their gazes interlocked. Enraptured the two stood in silence...

 

The bathroom door sprung open which revealed Ricky in a frustrated attitude. Ricky grabbed Niel by the hand and dragged him out of the bathroom. Ricky pulled Niel to the parking lot where they found the other members in front of their van. They were running late.

“You look like you saw a ghost...” softly said L. Joe with a caring tone.

“Nah, he just blew his guts” Ricky said with a slight smirk on his face.

“Come on guys, I didn’t sleep much let’s just get out of here” CAP stated with a grumpy tone. The group scurried off to the van in a hurry. As the van pulled away Niel saw through the window; the man, from the bathroom, standing in the middle of the parking lot. Slowly Niel pulled his gaze away. When Niel looked back the man was gone.

 


~This is a beginngin of much more to come!~

"Romance will bloom in unexpected areas but never be afraid to look and enjoy" is one of a shipper's favorite mottos and will be carried across in this story <3 

Thank you for viewing please suppost us along the journey! :)