Chapter 3 [Filming: Day 1]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Italic means they’re talking in English. C:

****

Then you came and change my life

Being the bestest friend of mine

Ooh baby               

The damn phone won’t stop ringing. Even when the ringtone is Nichkhun’s voice, it really annoys the girl who was sleeping peacefully one moment ago. Tiffany wriggled, saw the clock and her head fall back to the pillow right away. Slowly reaching for her phone on the nightstand, she blankly stared at the screen. She groans, because it was her personal manager calling. “Yeah oppa,” Tiffany answered, half asleep.

“Tiffany Hwang! Wake the heck up! Do you know what time it is?! The staffs of your new show have waited since 30 minutes ago! Did you get a Jessica’s virus? You usually don’t wake up late!” her manager, Kim Taejin scolds. “Take a shower now then calls me when you’re done arraseo!”

“Oppa, I just come back from LA yesterday, I still feel a bit jet lagged and why did you call me this early? It’s only 7 in the morning for god sake. And they said they would ask for my apartment’s key from Jessica so that they wouldn’t have to wake me up.” Tiffany said, she tries so hard to keep her eyes open but it’s failed, so she forced her body to get up from the comfy bed and head towards to the bathroom. “I’m going to take a bath now oppa. I’m hanging up,”

“Jess still sleeping. As usual. And you have to sign a contract, rascal!!!! Don’t forget to call me when you ready. Oh- and wake Nichkhun up! Hurry up!”

She quickly takes a shower, wash her face and brush her teeth. Tiffany saw her reflection on the mirror, and still couldn’t believe that this day has come. She will be starring in a couple reality shows with her beloved boyfriend, as herself, and no script at all. It has been the wildest dream they ever had, and surprisingly it’s going to happen from now on. Tiffany smiled at the girl across her and whispers “You can do it!”

After coming out from the bathroom, she called her manager again and climbs over the bed again, kissing Nichkhun’s cheek to wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes, saying “Good morning my queen,” to Tiffany. “What’s up? It’s still early,”

Tiffany smiled foolishly at his cheesy words. But her attention got distracted because her manager had picked up his phone. “Yeah, Oppa! I take a bath already. Where are you?” she shouts to the phone. But she didn’t get any response, because her manager hung up immediately. Widening her eyes at her innocent phone, Tiffany really couldn’t believe what her manager just did to her. But she couldn’t do anything about it, so Tiffany just huffed in annoyance and pouting at the man. “Aw, you forgot..”

“OF COURSE NOT! It’s our shooting day, right? Oh my God I’m so, so excited! I’m going to take a bath now!” his voice went higher and he runs to the bathroom immediately. Almost exactly when Nichkhun stepped on the shower, she hears the doorbell ring. It must be them! There are three people on the doorway, smiling brightly at her. “Good morning, Ms. Tiffany!” the woman at the middle greets. “Come in, come in! Uh, where is my manager?” Tiffany asked, looks around the corridor, receiving a confused look from the three.

“He’s not here, Miss. Excuse me,” the man with a big bag bow lightly at her and taking his shoes off. “We called him because I think Gura-nim’s too excited she give us the wrong number. So we have no other choice than to call your manager. We’ve tried to call Ms. Jessica but I think she puts her phone on silent,”

Tiffany sighed. So that’s why he hung up when Tiffany asked where he was. Oh well, he knows Tiffany could handle the shooting well. “Please, take a seat. Do you guys have any particular things in mind you want to drink or eat? Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?” she politely asks. Manners come first, is her mom’s long lasting advice. The three of them seems a bit startled by Tiffany’s attitude.

“Yes, we have, Ms Tiffany,” the smallest guy answers. He looks a bit tired. Tiffany feels sorry about them though.

“Okay, I will bring you guys a nice, warm tea. Then we shall move forward to the contract,”

She went to the kitchen, and seeing that her boyfriend was already there, making five cup of a refreshing apple tea and already putting the bacon to the frying pan and eggs in the other pan for their breakfast. “Aigoo, you shower so fast. What are you going to make over there?” Tiffany cutely said, making Nichkhun turns around and pinch her cheek playfully.

“Stephanie, what an adorable, you are. I’m making you some eggs and bacon, because I can’t find any other food in the fridge. But I promise I will make you a good All-American-Breakfast after we done some groceries shopping, okay?” Nichkhun said as he pecks her lips. “Now now, can you help me taking this to our guest, the breakfast will be done in no time. Thank you very much, princess,”

Taking the trays of tea to the living room, she smiles happily. It will become her daily routine from now on. Seeing, hugging, and kissing her boyfriend in the morning, which could increase her energy and happiness, of course. They are idols, so they can’t see each other very much at the past. But since they’ve got their own apartment and new show as from today, seeing each other should be a lot easier. Tiffany’s all excited just by thinking about that.

“So,” Tiffany rubbed her palms happily after she put up the tea glasses in the small table in front of the couch. “Firstly, I will introduce myself. Stephanie Hwang, nickname Tiffany,” she said as she bow and shake their hand one by one.

“Lee Yoomin, Ms. Tiffany,” the lady smiles. “I will be the interviewer in the dark room and to taking care for all equipments. This two men is Kim Jungwoo and Song Chulhoon, will be responsible in camera installation and will be the controller of the cameras. Now, should we take a look at the contracts or should we wait for Mr. Nichkhun?”

“Aw, please. Please don’t call us Ms and Mr. It somehow makes me feel a bit old. Just Tiffany or Nichkhun if you want to,” the idol requested, smile never leaves her face. “Anyway, I would love to read the letter first,”

She carefully observes the letter. Reading it passionately, Tiffany skips the most parts and just goes straight to the terms and condition.

 

Terms and Condition

For Nichkhun Horvejkul and Tiffany Hwang (Addressed as KF): KF would willingly accept all the cameras installation inside their property on the shooting day. KF would willingly don’t mind if the cameras follows them to particular places on the shooting day. KF would willingly do the missions given by family, friends, and fans. KF would willingly lend one small room to become a dark room for interviews. KF would willingly participate in the editing progress after the shooting or just leave it to the staff with consequences the scenes can’t be edited anymore after the editing progress is wrapped. KF would willingly give one spare key to their apartment’s door so in the mean days the staff could go in to install the cameras without disturb KF. (Important note: Staffs wouldn’t do anything impolite and will be immediately punished by the appropriate authorities if something unwanted happens to KF’s apartment or KF themselves) KF would willingly manage their busy schedule as an Idol along with ‘We Got the Boys’ shooting timetable. KF should talk to each other mostly in Koreans at the shooting times. No script will be included; the staff would just give KF a mission card written by family, friends, and fans. KF would willingly handle the properties of MBC with care. This contract will expire in 1 year (Could be changed to more or less, depends on both sides decision) For MBC ‘We Got the Boy’ staffs: MBC Staffs will prepare all the equipments and installations for shooting. MBC Staffs will hold the responsible in KF’s place and KF themselves. If anything inappropriate happens that didn’t compatible with KF expectations and out of the line (such a crime, violence and harsh words from Staff), an appropriate action will be taken by We Got the Boy’s producer, Kim Gura. MBC Staffs will conclude KF in their editing scene. MBC Staffs will first edit the scene (Editing process will takes at least 2-4 days) and send it to KF, then KF will tell the Staffs which scene they want to delete then the 30 minutes ‘We Got the Boy’ show can be aired. MBC editing team will not conclude a private conversation and private time between KF. (Unless it’s KF own will) MBC Staffs will give KF a special remote for the camera in KF’s bedroom so that KF could switch the camera off whenever KF want.  MBC Staffs will try to adjust KF schedule as Idols with the shooting timetable. MBC Staffs will held the responsible in receiving the letter from KF’s fans to be their daily mission card.

 

Okay, she thinks. It doesn’t look too hard. She’s getting more and more excited by how this show will turns out. She’s not that concerned about the fans anymore, but still, they have to keep their manners and decrease the amount of cheesiness. But, Nichkhun surely can’t decrease his cheesy level. Ah well.

“I see. It’s not so hard, baby, the condition,” she heard someone talk from the back, making Tiffany jumped a little from her couch. It was none other than Nichkhun, jeez. She hits him playfully on the shoulder and nag; “You scared the outta me! You should’ve poke or whatever before you talk beside my ear, Jesus Christ,” in English, still. It’s become a habit between the two of them because that’s how they talk since they first met. In full English. Then she remembered that they should’ve using Koreans to communicate from now on. “Sit down. We need to discuss this later. Wanna read it all over again?”

“Hey, watch your language Missus. And nope, I believe in you darling,” he said, smiling. Looking at the paper, Nichkhun clicked on his pen, and sign it immediately. He saw JYP and Lee Sooman’s sign on the paper too. “How do you get their autograph?” Nichkhun said, passed the paper to his girlfriend.

“Sir,” Chulhoon quietly said. “Kim Gura-nim herself went to the companies and asked for their autographs.  They’re very excited about this, sir and miss. JYP sanjangnim left a message for you too. Uhm, he said ‘Don’t be shy, give everything you can do to make the show more interesting,’ or something like that,”

Nichkhun smiled, ah, the CEO of his company. Such a humorous guy sometime. “Thanks for the information. And please call me Nichkhun, just Nichkhun. Babe, are you done?”

“Yes,” she handed the paper to Lee Yoomin, who puts the contact paper back to the folder carefully. “Very well, you can start now, if you want to,” Tiffany smiled at them. The two men stand almost in unison and start installing the cameras everywhere. “Shall we go to the dark room, Yoomin-ssi?”

“Please,”

“So, we’re your first couple?” Tiffany asked, making her way to the empty room beside their bedroom. “Do you guys already planned to recruit the other people? I suggest you my members,”

“Apparently, we’ve been trying to contact Rain-ssi and Kim Taehee-ssi as well as Sooyoung-ssi and Jung Kyungho-ssi, Miss,” Yoomin walks to the room, looking around the empty place. “All right, thank you so much Tiffany-ssi. It’s perfect. I will prepare the dark room and the controller of some cameras. Our other crew will come in no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter