Opening [3]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prince, Mommy will be leaving now, don't be naughty and don't bite Hani so much, arraseo?"

"Stephanie, we are leaving our gift on the car since you don't want to open it now. And you broke your promise! You said you and Nichkhun could go to the spa with me tomorrow!" Jessica complaint, shake her head. "Now I have to go with- with... That person!"

Tiffany hummed, she gave them a noncommital jerk of the head. "Jess, I would love to open it all here, but it waste too much of my precious time, but I will unwrapped it all in the car, I promise. And I don't know that the director give us a present, right? One more-" she said, giving Jessica a meaningful smile. "You two will be happy and be closer tomorrow. I'll be leaving now guys, Thanks for the presents!" She give them a flying kiss, and go inside the car.

"ANNYEONGG GIRLSSS," Nichkhun shouted from the back of the car. He just finished taking all of Tiffany's luggage into the trunk. The rest are waving to the car until it dissapear from their line of sight.

Yoona shut the door behind her, smiling. "ah, I'm so happy for Fany eonnie. I really hope she enjoyed the trip. She always seems concerned about the fans these days," she said. "I should have leave for a holiday too if Seunggi oppa don't have to attend his drama schedule. Ah jinjja.. It's been 3 weeks and we haven't met each other.."

"Im Yoona, I remember that someone said to me 'Seunggi oppa have to put work first before me!' And the good thing is that you could hang out with single ladies now," Sunny sighed. "Unlike me, at least you still have someone that would taken care of you and your big yet so flat stomach,and snogged you everytime he met you,"

Yoona chuckled, feel a bit happy she still can text and call Seunggi whenever she wants to. "Yeah, i guess so. But, unnie. I'm not snogging everytime I met him. We talk about a lot of stuffs in my room!" She answered. Sunny just laughed, she know, but just want to tease Yoona. 

Jessica huffed and played with her phone while lying down. "I will not hang out with you singles peasant. I'm going to go the spa tomorrow-"

"With who?" Seohyun asked. "'That person'?"

Jessica raised her eyebrow. "Huh," she sighed while the other looking at her, paying a full attention. "Taec-"

But before she finish mentioning the name, someone interupted her. 

"Tcah! I KNEW IT!!! You wouldn't want to go alone with Khun and Fany! And someone said they're just friend with Ok Taecyeon. Just friend, my , Jung Sooyeon!" Taeyeon teased heartlessly while the others just laughed at Jessica's angry face. "I don't know what about you but i will DIFIENTLY not go to the spa with Baekgoo before I date him, or in progress of 'knowing each other'"

"No friends would go to the spa together alone," Sooyoung added. "Oh I forgot you was his ex, but that makes even more zero sense,"

"But you.. You and Kyungho oppa went to the church together!" Jessica defends herself. "However, we supossed to go with those rascals, Nichkhun and Stephanie and the other American-line but they said they're all busy! They were planning this!!! I'm not the one that wanting to go there with Taecyeon! And i was his best friend for 13 years, along with Steph and Henry, as far as I know!"

"Ah, Jung Princess, you forgot that you spend almost 3 years loving him back then," Hyoyeon said, smirking because they has win a battle against the Ice Princess. Jessica who already feel lost, just stay in silence and pouted. 7 vs 1, not fair. Finally she told them, "You guys no fun.."

"Yeah and eonnie is no 'just friends' with Taecyeon oppa," the quiet Seohyun finally speak up again, inviting a laughter from her fellow member. 

"Forget me please?! I want to talk to this one," Jessica pointed to Taeyeon who sit in front of her. "Taeyeon-ah. I still can't believe with your decision of dating baby beagle Baekhyun," she said, tried to get rid of a conversation that talked about her. "I mean. You said you don't like younger guys and you like sassy and classy guys.. Someone like a man version of me!"

"Well Baekgoo is sassy in his own way, i could say-"

"Agree. 'Kkaebssong' is defiently the sassiest word I ever heard. FOR SURE!" Sooyoung shouted.

"It's funny right! Well, maybe, sometime he acted like a children who ate too much sugar, but Baekgoo is very nice and sweet when it comes to me," Taeyeon smiled happily. "I couldn't hold all my laughter when I talk to him. He make me comfortable to speak up about my feelings. He match me very well, and he liked me so much since he was a high-scholler-"

"Ewww, Taeyeon, he was surely a crazy fanboy of yours," Sunny silently said in the back. Seohyun nodded in agreement. "Yes, I remember when he saw you for the first time, when we were practicing, Jongdae have to carry his fainted body by himself," 

"okay. Stop about that one. The point is, I like Baekgoo so much. No matter how crazy he is,"

"Sorry always forgot to ask because it wasn't important, but seriously what the hell is that 'Baekgoo' ? It was the most ridiculous word I ever hear since Sooyoung's 'I'm not hungry',"

"Heol. So mean, Hyoyeon-ah. It's just, he called me Taenggoo and I called him Baekgoo, got it?!"

"I'm still not sure, Taeng, you couldn't reveal this one if you ask me," Yuri said concerned. "Their fanatic fans is so scary, I tell you! Luhan told me a lot about it, jinjjareo,"

"If I got caught, maybe someday I will. But I know this famous beatiful yet so lazy woman got caught many times and say that she and someone from JYP 'just friends'"

Jessica sighed. why did she always be the target. "Whatever guys," she said tiredly.

***

"Unnie, Thanks for your offer to take us to the airport, take a rest as soon as you reach home, okay?" 

"Gwaenchana Fany-ah. I'm not doing anything though. Take your time," SNSD's Manager unnie, Minjin answered. Tiffany patted her shoulder and stared at her boyfriend who is taking all the gift from the back. "Honey, it's too much. They shouldn't give us a present for our anniversary.." Tiffany whisper. Nichkhun, in the other hand, just chukcle and started open one.

"We should be thankful, shouldn't we?! Look, this one is from......" He paused to see the card, and brusted out laughing. "Taenggoo and Baekgoo,"

"Aigoo. I have told them not to use that nickname anymore. Its kinda funny, isn't it?" ask Tiffany, annoyed.. "So kkaebssong, if you ask me, jinjjaya,"

Her boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter