Opening [2]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD STEPHANIE HWANG!!!!!!!"

"Thankyou, but just Stephanie is fine," Tiffany said, jokingly answering to Yuri's loud voice. Making her way to the sounds with Sooyoung, curious about what did she see that make she yelled like that. True that Yuri shout all the time, but this one sounds different and she shouted Tiffany's real name, which is not a good thing. "What is it?" asked Soyoung, take a peek on Yuri's laptop. "oh... my.... GODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All the members gather around Tiffany who is now smiling happily. The member congratulated her, after the schockness decreased. "So you decided to do it, Fany-ah. Congratulation!" Taeyeon said. "Good for you. And just so you know, Unfortunately Baekgoo didn't want to do it, he's scared of being hated. As if his problems is not enough tho.."

"Yeah, Taetae. You don't say," growled Hyoyeon. "His group is the most famous among SM, make every fangirl go crazy they would murder a people to get close with EXO's member,"

"Talking about recall, did Nichkhun oppa told us, that he wouldn't go public before you are officially married with him?" Sunny asked, eyes widen again in shock. "DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED ALREADY WHAAT THE OH GOD I KNEW IT YOU ARE HAVING HIS BABY!!!!!"

"Um, Soonkyu-ah, it's not..." Jessica tried to stop her. But Sunny can't stop that easily. She keep talking. "Since your 2nd anniversary you guys have been acting weird everytime you meet. You two isolated yourself in some quiet places like your room or his room, even in our living room! This time, you must be forgotten the con-"

"LEE SOONKYU............"

Jessica talk creepily, making Sunny finally stop her babbling. "I know why, please. When we were at the club, I mean our gang, American-line, have a small reunion, Nichkhun himself told me that he..." Jessica stopped for a while to chuckled. "Ah this is too funny, I can't even.."

After a few seconds relaxing herself, Jessica continue. "SO, he wanted to show the whole world that Stephanie is his only. You see, it's a bit embarassing for them. These two have this ritual on their every monthsarry. Today is their 4th years anniversary, whoa. So envy"

Then she told her member about the couple's ritual (when having a hard time holding her laughter) that Nichkhun and Tiffany oftenly go into those social media or goggle to search their own name. Nichkhun told Jessica that he really hate it when he type his girlfriend's name 'Tiffany and....' he would not see his name in the first row, vice versa. When he typed his own name, he would not see Tiffany's name but only other people name. What he couldn't understand more is that people still hoped that he and Victoria, her WGM partner, ended up together. It was his fault either, he acted like a real married couple back then and the fans found them look cute together. Nichkhun was so pissed off he thoughts that he made it so obvious in twitter yet so few fans noticed it.

"Omona~" Yoona respond. "That was so stupid yet so romantic.."

The others nod, agreeing her statement. Tiffany, as the object of the disscussion, just mumbled. Sunny who sit beside her could hear words like "that's embarassing" and "silly".

"Geurigo, I remember when Nichkhun oppa was being rumored that he like Yoona and Yuri eonnie. That was a bit..." Seohyun paused. "Confusing?"

"Matja matja. The fans will have the thought like, 'Oh, so that playboy decided to date Tiffany now? He didn't deserve her,' and such things like that. Don't forget the WGM too. It would be a butthurt for those people who like Nichkhun oppa and Qian eonnie paired up together, don't you think?" said Hyoyeon. "Well, it's a good thing that i've broke up now,"

"Don't regret it, Hyoyeon-ah," Tiffany speak up, patted Hyoyeon's shoulder. "There's nothing wrong about it, 2 years is a quiet long time to love someone like your ex. I know you, you are such a fateful woman when it comes to love. And, I'm sure that he would get a karma slapping his face for ing over the famous dancing machine goddess SNSD's Kim Hyoyeon!"

"If 2 years is a long time, then what about 4 years Fany?!" Yuri shouted. She hugged Tiffany slightly and told her bestfriend, "Happy 4 years anniversary~"

The other member followed her, they Greeted Tiffany for her anniversary and do a group hug. Because it was so special, unexpectedly all her friends has bought a present for her. Tiffany so thankful for them who always care and support over her. So amazing, Taeyeon tought, how this lame conversation bring up her coinfidence to talk with her boyfriend, Baekhyun, they should be start thinking about going public. Soon or later, the fans will know. Unless they want to be like Nichkhun and Fany who hide their relationship for years. That's real tiring, she suppose.

Knock knock.

"Coming!!" yelled Sooyoung. "I know who is this could be!"

Guess who?

Yes.

Nichkhun.

"Ahaaa! I knew it was you, oppa!" she said happily, raised her hand for a high five, and even more happy when seeing him bringing a plastic bag full of sweets. "Omona! Is that for me?" Sooyoung pointing out at the plastic bag while Nichkhun just shrugged. "You and the other members, except for that strawberry ice cream, it belongs to the member I REEEEAALLLYY wanted to see now. Anyway, Sooyoung-ie, are you free until next week?"

Sooyoung, who chewing 3 chocolate in one time, found this question suspicious. "What? Why? You're not asking me out, aren't you? I'm sorry but I'm booked by Kyungho oppa till few next days. Ew, that's sound so wrong," she said, frowned.

"Of couse no!" Nichkhun laughed, he always like this dongsaeng, so playful and her personality is a bit similar with his sister, Yanin. "I wanted to have your permission, to kidnap one of your member for a week, maybe longer. May I?"

"Oh! Chocopie! You know me better than Taeyeon if I could say, oppa," Sooyoung answer, while pouring the rest of swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter